Hot Fuzz: the thread

Hot Fuzz: the thread.

Daily reminder: Ammmm sucks at Overwatch

I bet you won't post it daily.

What're you up to

Watching videos.

I want my daily reminder by freklz.

Hyello.

Just finished playing league, contemplating going to either bed or playing some more league.

Hello

Is it "ur good"?

Ye probably

I need to talk to wem pronto. I promised him resee's when my tax refund came in and I need to fulfill my promise

Personally I'm more of a fan of The World's End.

It's my favorite of the Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg/Nick Frost projects.

you should play more league

What an awful game.

About what?
Sleep
That could kill him

video games

I have been playing since before season 1. I have gone too far to stop now.
fine, then he can go to bed or play a game for casuals like HoN

I have bad self control with food and I've never been a really active person so I suck at it but I am trying

Why does everyone love Luxray so much?

How things?

No, it's usually a daily reminder that we're all terrible, but that excludes me so technically I just want him to call everyone else terrible.

Yo, dude.

Maybe, wanna play with?

Maybe.

Nobody's perfect. Maybe except Tatsuk and Tappei.

If you're going to call something casual, I wouldn't leave League out of the picture either. Either way, I thought HoN was long-dead.

You do anything interesting today?
HoN would kill him faster

Going okay. Only got a week to go before my trip thank god.

Cause he's a qt

I thought that went without saying

Also, just keep trying at it. The more you know that it's a problem the more you'll be able to do with it. Just don't let the anxiety or anything hold you back from trying.

stop

your trip? Going to visit your bf?

It does, but you can never be too sure.

Trust me focus on your diet first. Without a good diet exercise will be useless.

Yes

I would but I don't play league while luc is on. That and I'm pretty out of practice, I am trying to do a champion mastery A to Z thing too. Right now I'm on ahri and thank god I'm done with aatrox. Aatrox was fucking suffering.

How has it been by the way?
Fine than he can play battleborn instead.

Also there is a place nearby that does parkour and martial arts stuff, I'm thinking of going there since I have mild knowledge of both. Anyone think it would be a good work out?

So is "cuck" still the go-to meme of the day or has it been replaced?

How lovely. Give him a good fucking for me too.

Oh wow, that really takes some commitment. But why stop at mastery 5?

More stags please.

Or are you actually getting the higher masteries too?

personally I like Shin

you can tell him here

True.

because I don't want to torture myself with champs that are fucking awful to play....like aatrox.

Sleep is pretty great. Doesn't have dynamic queue or autofill or vladimir
People still play Battle stillborn?

I was telling you to fuck him good, I didn't want to tell him anything specific.

I havent played league in ever. Left when I was almost plat. Been debating on playing again.

Oh well alright

I will.

There exists not a situation where Aatrox wasn't considered absolutely fucking terrible.

True, also doesn't have Yasuo or lb or gosu wannabes.

Good. You can also tell him I said hi then.

What a view.

Shin's pretty alright too, I just never took to his attitude, even after you get through his skin, which is thicker than Tatsuki's even when he's drinking. Ridiculous.

He's alright, though.

Fuckin' Brewmaster.

idk probably not.
they have been reworking roles recently. adc's have been changed a bit, mages have gotten updates as well, top lane got some nice changes also. I think next up is support.

I did

Awesome do I have and excuse to top singed mundo and rumble again? Gotta make some kids cry with laughs again.

Sleep has a pretty solid metagame
Overwatch slaughtered is before blizzard even released the damn game

I'm always right.

Mundo got overbuffed and then nerfed again. He is okay right now. Rumble is in a nice spot, singed is too with the mage update weirdly enough.
yea and people are really mad at overwatch right now because they still have stupid glitches from what I have been told that were there in beta

I meant you should say hi for me when you're doing the sex. It'll be hilarious.

I dislike some of the imbalanced qualities of it, like things that give you a heart attack. I often encounter themes of despair in it.

You're frequently not wrong.

that would be awkward.

Yes time to re learn and smash kids with trolling. I wish singed could take me to diamond like my buddy kek.

You can both go flaccid while laughing. It could be a fun version of a safe word.

if he does that I'm going to start saying "yup" when he fucks me I swear to god.

I don't know if I like this.

UK IS OUT
UK IS OUT
UK IS OUT
UK IS OUT
UK IS OUT
UK IS OUT
UK IS OUT

I just really hate overtime in that game
To be fair league has the same problems

They don't terrify me as often in league.

Yea I get that, his attitude can be off putting

Those two on the outside are damned glorious.

I don't think I've had a dream as bad as ranked in league. Ranked is dark and full of terror

I like Shin, honestly, just not someone I'd go for. I'm not an extrovert either so we wouldn't get along the greatest. I don't like the way he lashes out.

Cute bear.

Ranked league made me brain dead so I can only play easygames.

It has a terrible meta.

I never played it but I was told from a bunch of friends who played it and the magic of the game is wearing off and they are starting to get mad they paid for it.

It just doesnt get any better. I can get cancer anywhere in that game.It was fun.

I'm off to bed.

Lucky you.

nice

I think he is cute, I'm introverted myself so I guess I can get where he is coming from, but he does take further than I would

I agree bears are cute

Muslims on explosive suicide watch in the UK

://)

Overtime is the most frustrating mechanic of that game. Compromises competitiveness for a false sense of tension
I can't even remember the last time I've had a nightmare in the last 10 years

it sounds....dumb

Speaking of magic I'm disappointed Eldritch Moon is an eldrazi set. Maybe I'll warm up to it when I see more cards
It is.

I still like playing overwatch

wait what? it is? I thought they were doing only 2 sets for each series now?

I just opened it up, OH FUCK IT'S A INNISTRAD ELDRAZI COMBO??? FUCKING EMERAKUL INVADED INNISTRAD?

I'm hyped for Kaldesh. I'm on Eldrazi fatigue right now

yes we knew there were gonna be eldrazi in innistrad for like forever

it's called ELDRITCH MOON for fuck's sake

Yeah, both are, definitely. In the end I kind of ended up liking how forward and affectionate Tatsuki is. Isn't afraid to show affection, even if it makes him kind of come off as a slut. Eh. Probably is. But I don't think of him terribly like that.

Favourite character?

i need help

most played is hanzo but I have been partial to soldier and tracer lately

and winston

Time to dive in and see if I can still have fun.

I was hoping it wouldn't be. I was really pulling for Marit Lage as the big bad

Yea I feel the same honestly.
I knew he would pop up somewhere but I was hoping it wouldn't be that soon. I guess I was just blindly hoping it wouldn't be that soon.

2old and not a planeswalker

excuse me, emrakul is a SHE

>Hanzo
So many bad hanzo players, is too cancer

I mainly play Soldier, Mei, Reaper and Zarya for ez wins

Yea I hear you, Tatsuki did kinda come off as a bit slutish but in a kind of endearing way

i main tracer
i'm shit at tracer
i'm shit at every character
but i main tracer

do something about it then