Not gonna lie.. im 36 n just curious would any guys in there 20s still fuck me? lol xx

not gonna lie.. im 36 n just curious would any guys in there 20s still fuck me? lol xx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zKzR3yIeZ70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, prob a trap

Hasadick/10

yep

what u mean a trap?

Damn she's hot op, who is she?

Fake and gay, provide tits and timestamp

Yea I would. Even if you are a trap I'd still go for it.

Probably a trap but I prob would

Timestamp

ah hell yeah

Would fuck until I could fuck no more

dick or no dick i would still stick

That's a boy.

Skank

whatever stamp

Show us your feminine penis please

do girls not use this site or somethin? lol its my first time here how do this timestamp shit work?

youtu.be/zKzR3yIeZ70

I would baby, even if you do have a dick.

not a guy lmao

Time stamp. Or GTFO.

wtf is a timestamp? explain and ill see what i can do x

That's not you. If it was, you'd show proof. OP is a fake. Probably another neckbeard in his moms basement.

Tits or GTFO, granny.

Could be real.

Need to confirm no penis, then we'll talk

Right the date on a piece of paper. Hold it up next to you. Take picture. Then post. It's that simple. If you can't do it, then you're a fake. No one will believe you until you do that. Period.

how do i prove? tell me and ill do it..

timestamp
write Sup Forums and the date on a piece of paper, hold next to face

timestamp

lots of bait in this thread

the guys above that said i was hot and also every cunt asking for a timestamp officially would fuck a tranny lmfao

GET REKT RIP GG AHAHAHAHAAHAH

this

Hell yeah
Milfs are the best
I've had a few and when the best are always the ones that want a mother son relationship

And.... OP is gone. Why? Cause OP is fake and can't time stamp. Lol. Newfag.

I'm 36 and prolly the only dude on here with enough experience to please you! Definitely got the biggest dick on here!

u fcking retard

mad cus you wish that you were actually talking to a tranny? lmfao GET REKT KID

>Implying fucking a tranny is bad

Don't you have school tomorrow?

Asking for a time stamp doesn't mean we'd fuck you. It just means we didn't believe you. Lol. Dumbass.

fuck off cunt. would you ask a guy posting a pic of himself for a timestamp? no. you asked me for one because you thought the tranny was hot LMFAO GET REKT RIP GG AHAHAHAHA

Yup

I'm not mad. I just knew you weren't who you were claiming to be. And you didn't rek anyone. Lol. Calm down little fella. It's ok. We know you're lonely out there.

>assuming asking for something means hot

Only a dude with mental illness would think this.

little fella? are you talking to me or your dick, faggot?

LMFAO ROASTED #REKT RIP GG

Yes. If it was a dude claiming to be someone, I'd ask for a time stamp. Also, there's nothing wrong with trannys. Only a virgin would think and act like you. Hahaha

You aren't very smart, are you?

calm down little fella. it's ok. we know you're lonely out there.

What are you, 12? Lol. Yes. You. Little fella. Because you're a sad little fella. But you're also giving me and others on this thread a lot of laughs with how pathetic you are. Please, keep it up.

i'm more smarter than your mum than you'll ever be kid. drink bleach, kys, leafy is the best yter. LOL GET REKT FGT STAY LIT LMFAO

You just repeated what someone else wrote about OP. Hahaha. Try to be a bit more original next time.

Holy shit either this is bait or summer is in full tard force

fuckin nailed it

What? Lmmfao. This dude so dumb, he doesn't realize how dumb he is. One of those types. This is great. OP and others like him make for great entertainment. Nothing funnier than a retard.

nice trips, cheked. may he be forever lonely

Not sure if OP is summerfag or just really good at baiting...

Poor bait from the get go. First person to reply nailed it. Therefore, summerfag.

you are a fat neet neckbeard living in your mothers basement and no one wants to fuck you

Far from it. Lol