What exactly happened? There's a follow up tweet that says all the data is gone

What exactly happened? There's a follow up tweet that says all the data is gone

your fault for voting Trump

I actually didn't but regardless it's trumpster fires fault

Really though does anyone know

12 of their servers were seized in France, the whatcd admins then nuked all the site data to protect user data from the feds

HAHA

WHATFAGS BTFO

Dam son

child

good, you poorfags should buy music in whatever way or just live without it

why

>Library of Alexandria of music

>Only listening to music that can be found and purchased

Damn, this really is terrible news. It seems like feds are going to start cracking down hard on piracy now. Wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of services die in the next few years.

If you weren't poor you could afford to pay someone to find a CD for you.

Fuck the french. Letting all those goddamn muslims fuck your country and now this

this is mutrackers chance to shine

Explain this then

There is music out there that could literally only be found on wcd.

R.I.P Soulseek.

that's... no. who does that? go away.

Then it probably wasn't very good.

Thanks Trump

Shhh if they don't know about it they can't shut it down

ok fbi

You can't shut down Soulseek, it's peer-to-peer.

is there any place where you can get some cool FLACs besides rutracker now? dont want this mp3 garbage leaving so much space on my hard drive.

Yeah, because the quality of the music is contingent on its ease of accessibility

the world is bigger than you.

Ease of accessibility is definitely correlated with quality. You can go to any record store in the world and buy Beethoven. Likewise, the only place where you can find the latest Christian Chainz album is at your house.

All of it must exist somewhere. Someone had to have shared it in the first place. It will just be really hard to find it now. I'm sure something will take it's place eventually.

When a tracker's successor is born, is it generally open to the public at first or is it only open to refugees? I want to get in on the private tracker meme.

your logic doesn't apply to everything unfortunately

Kill me, Pete

kek

>Beethoven
>Good

Next you're gonna tell me that Mozart is good.

Hey bro bach the fuck off

Kill me, Pete

Right, that's why no P2P program has ever been shutdown

relax guys. a new site will pop up in a matter of months

Huh, didn't know that. God bless, familia.

I never got an invite

any1 has an invite??

>mfw mutracker is back

Jesus wept...

underrated

>oink died
>what and waffles pop up

wew lads

Not necessarily. I uploaded a few dozen albums that didn't exist on what.cd before I uploaded them. Mostly random stuff from thrift stores that I bought that looked interesting. I've since gotten rid of them all.

sent ;)

so im safe?

even as we now speak, they are using their all powerful tracking technology to parse the residual data left in the cables to which the servers were connected & recombine it with reticulated geographic modeling in order to find you & see many skullcandy earbuds can fit inside your anus at one time

they're coming for you

kill me pete

that music existed on the cds that you found in those thrift stores

Kill me, Pete.... plz Pete.

brutal, I like it