This little cunt sent me a PM called me a faggot (yeah I use plebbit that's beside the point)...

This little cunt sent me a PM called me a faggot (yeah I use plebbit that's beside the point). Do what you will with this information
>inb4 b is not my personal army

hes right OP your also a cuck by the sounds of you that would be once you find a fat ass gf

>implying I'd find a gf at all
It's nice that you have hope for me user

i do its just at some stage you will work so a girl will see you with money and let you pay for motels so you can watch her fuck black guys..
>this is now a cuck thread

Ops user name is boommicfucker

Bump

speaking of reddit i got some feminazi creepypms mods nudes nd her gonewild account if anyones interested.

What the fuck? How the fuck did you find that?

"Why does my dick bleed" kek

CUCK MEMEs

Easy as fuck dumbass now all of Sup Forums can see your faggy startrek nerd shit in your activity

Post em

Delete your comment please

just go to her account. u/tyranafckasaur is u/pandoraemirie. figured it out when her kik was posted in a kik thread.

Please I'm begging you I don't want my account to get raided

that's not how Sup Forums works reddit boy

Seriously dude this isn't funny or cute, how do I delete this thread?

someone should blow her spot up. post her nudes in creepypms kek

autism

Fuck you asshole how do I get rid of this thread? This is so fucked. You cunts better not send me any bullshit I swear to Christ

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID

Thread saved. I won't let this die

You better fucking let it die you ass. Go fuck yourself and everyone on this shitty site

bump

Seriously what if I end up having to delete my account? I've got nearly 30k karma

go crawl back into your mama's basement you little faggot.

you sniveling little faggot.

Dude, you're on b. I really hope this is bait nobody could be this stupid

Fuck all of you I'm actually panicking right now. I just wanted you guys to raid the meltedbudder guy and then this happens FUCK!