FUCK YEAH. FUCK YOU JOHN OLIVER

ITT: EU Referendum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0
youtube.com/watch?v=_JoZS6LgqYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, FUCK ALL YOU CUCKS!

So...England is now single...The U.S. can use four more states

holy fucking shit this is historic. UK HAS LEFT THE EU OFFICIALLY! IS CAMERON STEPPING DOWN!?

Bumping

.. and the pound is spiralling downwards.

lol Britfarts, you dun goofed.

this
And I thought Americans were dumb

We don't know yet, We'll probably find out later today, He will probably decide based on how people react, and most importantly how much shit he gets from the public.

It be back up in a few months

Rest in peace europes chance at any global influence. Rest in peace Britains job market. Welcome to mass unemployment. Welcome to the death of the EU. Welcome to the end of the west.

>England is single
>Four more states
Jesus christ USA, lrn2/pol/

EAST CAMBRIDGESHIRE 50.9% OUT
MENDIP 51.1% IN
MALDON 62.6% OUT
HORSHAM 51.5% IN

OVER 940,000 LEAD GUYS

Fuck that sniveling little cunt.

We done it for Nan. #NANXIT2016

how so? You just voted your way out of European trade, britbro. The old trade walls are coming back up, isolationism isn't cheap.

Still at it? Good lad

EAST NORTHHAMPRONSHIRE 58.8% OUT

47 LEFT TO BE COUNTED INCLUDING BRIGHTON.

Dios mediante

So is the Euro, Netherlands will be next, then Italy.

It's happening

Stop ruining it with weeb garbage. We're trying to celebrate here

It's gone down simply based off of the fact things are changing, economists fear change. The £ will go back up in a few weeks, and will stabilise, by the end of the year.

Britain is going to be bought the fuck up as the pound is low. A month or two of a low Sterling is going to create an economically stronger Britain in less than a year.

Oh do fuck off you cucked little wanker. Today we throw off the shackles of fucking Brussels. Today we take back what was ours. Today we won.

Finally! We scottish will be leaving your falling kingdom

God Save the Queen!

FUCK YOU SCOTLAND!

Faith in humanity restored - the UK got it right!

You are retarded, it's guna take at least 6, 7 years to end trade contracts, and more will be made in that time.
This scaremongering crap is getting old.

BBC has already said that there is no chance that stay could win now.

Twitter's in meltdown right now under the #EuRefResult tag. Literally 95% of people complaining and throwing around the word racist. Madness.

Could well be Cameron's last week in No.10.

Is okay, Nigel promised he'd get a better deal with those filthy europoors

BABERGH 54.2% OUT
KINGSTON UPON THAMES 61.6% IN THATS ANOTHER 20,000 GONE

All thanks to nan

ITT: WE MADE FUCKING HISTORY. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Yep, it's 100% all over now. As is the EU.

Still waiting for my "home" city's result, but...

1 FUCKING MIL

MORE THAN A MILLION LEAD FOR LEAVE

SEE EU LATER

You obviously know nothing about economics so explaining why you're wrong would be a waste of pixels. In short, though, you should probably fuck off just to be safe.

bro we're 1 mil ahead, it's over

50 boroughs left, 90,000 behind....

Fuck...

>pic related - me hoping the remaining boroughs have some sense

cna someone explain what this shit means

HEVERING 59.7% OUT

44 LEFT YO VOTE.

It seem that the Muhammadans didn't bring down England, but the retarded brits themselves. You guys still have to abide to EU trade laws when doing business with them and you now have to pay more entrance tax when traveling. Seriously you guys will now be a third world nation in ten years. The pound will be worthless and inflation will rise. I never thought I'll say this but you guys make Americans look intelligent.

Congratulations! Your country will recover, stronger than ever, and without the shackles of the new world order.

Sure, but if you try and get back into the EU, you'll have to suck off all the countries for decades before you're taken seriously.

what is TPIP??

Although I voted out, I don't think he should leave, he has done well, he is doing well (I'm not a poor fag).

Someone keep posting British celebs

The UK will be United once more. Just got to get the filthy Scots thrown overboard and we're all set.

HAHA LISTEN TO HOW BUTTHURT THIS NIGGER ON BBC IS. SPOUTING ABSOLUTE PIGSHIT FEAR MONGERING RHETORIC. EAT SHIT CUNT.

Never heard of Frustration of Contract?

They have fucked it up, the pound won't return that quick, nobody will want to export to us when they can sell to neighbours for more.

It's all fucked.

Ignorant fucking bald headed English cunts.

TURNING THIS THREAD INTO /YGYL/
TO CELEBRATE
youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0

>20 years later in history class : "And in 2016, the UK made the most retarded decision they've ever made, resulting in a strong recession we still feels up to today"

perfect response

>when traveling
Oh no, more woe for the middle class

Friendly reminder to economically sensible people in the USA and elsewhere: invest in the UK quickly, before the pound recovers.

Sorry... 900,000 behind... Can't read properly due to tears of frustration.

WE FUCKING DID IT

SO PROUD OF US

The UK has just voted to leave the EU.

NAFTA for US-Can-EU.

the pound no longer has the eu debts pulling it down. it will soon be up huge

see

End of the west? We're still cool in the USA bud. You know the real west.

>tfw work for bbc
>going to go in, in a few hours with a huge smile
>everyone is going to fucking hate me

o well

>implying the EU will let this happen.
>export to us
>English cunts
wtf and I reading?

ROYAL BOROUGH OF WINDSOR AND MAIDENHEAD 53.9% IN

WHATS TAKING THE OTHER 43 SO LONG.

This ginger chick is bae, I swear to god

Not yet, they still haven't reached the 16.1 million, and also there is 8 million postal votes to be included.

It was the Euro worth that kept the pound up. You're thinking of the Deutschmark .

No, no we don't you silly twat. We can set our own trade laws now. We will do business as usual, but now on our terms. An entrance tax? Don't be silly. The UK are now able to restore the power they once had that fools in government handed over to Brussels without asking the people. Inflation will not rise. Jesus Christ, son. Every single thing you wrote is wrong, fuck off.

as a guy who knows shit about politics though, can someone explain what that means? like whats the big deal? why are UK people wanting to leave? whats the advantage?

starting to sound a lot like something im proud to be a part of...

Enjoy your shrinking economy. You deserve it.

>20 years later you are still in history class

kek fuck their rhetoric, walk in smug as fuck

yes

DENIAL, MATE

you really think, the eu will trade with you, as they did? silly you

Russia?

We'll see what happens. It's partly his fault however. I don't think Leave would have won if this referendum had been held when he first became PM. All the years that he lied about holding one just pissed people off and pushed us over the line.

dubs don't lie! FOR NAN!

Lol, how much you wanna bet those all come up remain?

Over 1 million votes ahead...

Yeah, as a teacher

FREEDOM

What are you doing? This stupidity hurts
Deutschland! You must except your quota of migrates.

WE ARE ALL SAVED. THE WORLD IS SAVED

WEST LINDSEY 61.8% OUT
BROMLEY 49.4% IN
STAFFORDSHIRE MOORLANDS 64.7% OUT

USING EVERY BIT OF TIME TO RUB OUT THE VOTES AND RE PUT THEM AS IN HAHAHA

you fuckers should be dancing
youtube.com/watch?v=_JoZS6LgqYI

>We can set our own trade laws now.
No you don't you retard. You still have to follow EU trade laws. This is going to hurt you more than you think. When doing business in the EU you're following their rules. Also the US will no longer trade with first. China has said that same thing. They'll deal with teh EU first, then you peasants. You guys have fucked over two large economies trying to do business in Britain. But alas Britbongs are stupider than Amerifats.

Fucking murricans, can't see or hear about anything without making it about them and waving that eyesore of a flag all over like an 8yo.

Were you ever not? Jesus fuck you man

The truth?

You have a choice to export goods...

Do you sell to the UK whose pound has devalued and worth about 0.75 Euro per £1 or do you sell to another European country who is worth 1 Euro per Euro?

No company will take a 25% loss.

However we could export to them and will have to heavily, problem is... we aren't a huge exporter compared to mainland Europe who export to us.

So yeah, businesses will not work with us, unless we turn around and say we will pay 25% more than usual.

Bradford voted to leave, a majority of nearly 20,000.

Never been proud of this shithole city before today.

The HAVE too. We are the 5th strongest economy on the planet... and that will only improve now we are not shackled and held down by absurd EU taxes and tariffs. The UK honestly has the chance to turn into a god damn powerhouse.

>Wir schaffen es

Have fun with those hatebeards

Congrats for your freedom from Eurabia

The north did us proud tonight.

HOW MANY DOZENS CAN WE SAY WERE DESTROYED VOTES?

HOW MANY TICKS CAN WE REJECT? HURRY!

anyone else think this whole charade was a giant smokescreen for some people to make a lot of money in the stock markets/investment world?