This is the emo trans bitch that tried to roast us but removed the video after 10 minutes...

This is the emo trans bitch that tried to roast us but removed the video after 10 minutes. Just in case you didn't get to see it.
youtube.com/watch?v=JPT9gApejLk&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12xtzdo3kfavdam023xgt4i4obkdxlge04

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

wow i really want to fucking punch him in the mouth.

nightmares

Some people don't deserve the Internet that thing is one of those people

Imagine if it ends up killing itself

All because Youtube showed it on their video hahahahaha

Nasty

Hi, Spooky Mcdoot here

That's because of some summer kids "raiding" it. There was a while thread a minute ago. it's a girl too, jennifer bridged. Search SpookMcdoot in catalog.

What's its youtube channel?

Ha ha it's

Kekd at cancer skeleton.

The epitome of daddy issues

Someone PLEASE tell me, what the actual fuck is this creature supposed to be? Looks like a trans, talks like a girl on steroids and it looks like it has a fucking exo-esqueleton.

stop spamming this shit you stupid faggot

I would her/him/it HARD

Oh thanks God, I thought I was the only one.

I would hate-fuck it so damn hard. You would hear that creature's outer-chitin cracking two blocks down the street from all the pressure of my hips chopping.

She's cute. Does she still have a peen

This can't be real thanks a lot fuckers now I can't sleep

wheres the link to her youtoob profile

it was talking about reading some of the threads and I really hope it reads this comment

she looks so cute

She is hot, just sayin'

same here my friend

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

Oh that shit is real, user. I've been lurking through the threads all day, but I guess the anons doing shit went to sleep.

He's actually a girl. No joke. Her name is jen

She's a female for real. No joke

Wait did every single one of you kiss the last thread....she's a fucking girl. It's true. Names Jen. Lives in Birmingham. Already pulled all this info...get caught up niggers

She's lurking. We were doxing her in another thread and she set her FB to private.

Have fun but keep in mind she's watching.

I'm not your friend, guy

REALLY ITS A GIRL? WHERE ARA YOUR SOURCES? I NEED INFORMATION

I'm out. Have fun faggots.

Yes she is here...she's shown herself a few times.

>backfiring in your face so hard

IKR.

Hey there :)
u re hot as fuck

In the previous thread, it 404d. I'm sure someone here saved stuff. I'm on my phone so I didn't save anything

Good, I want her to know I want to shove my cock down that insectoid body of hers.

I want her to scream "Kuraxi Kreeteren!" as we climax and produce proud warrior children of the future, immune to disease, and come back from death.

I'm not your guy, buddy

HEY, YOU'RE NOT ME, I'M ME.

I POSTED THAT COMMENT HE REPLIED TO. YOU'RE A PHONY.

if shes actually a female i think im in love, if hes a trans then my dick is in love

that thing doesn`t have a job and is over 30 gets money with youtube do they really pay that much ?

I think we all have some slight attraction to her. But since that shit went down the way it did she will not be our She King anymore. It's unfortunate because I would have worshipped had she not called us out. What's more is she underestimated us haha. We've got her address and her parents information to. The party has only started.

Here's her p.o. Box. Might have an address but it's not confirmed yet.

lol gg

NO IM ME! CAPS GUY HERE REPORTING IN!

then we are friends?

what's her jewtube account

The thing about this shit and the YouTube spotlight video is that I have nothing against gay people they are completely fine. But when it comes to trans people just fucking kys, and all these "sexualisms" are fucking retarded like pansexual? Really?

Ofherbsandalters

>not skelekin mcdoot

THAT'S NOT TRUE, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
Yes.

Anybody know skelators YouTube channel?

dis nig

Probably the attraction of something you just want to take the life out of like sorta of a guy from ISIS getting that thing decapitated then held the head while he says I have slaying dracula.
that would be so totally awesome

I run a fairly successful YouTube channel. The pay from YouTube's ad revenue is not enough to pay the bills unless you have some amazing amount of views on all your videos. That's why we rely on a a small number of subscribers to subscribe to patreon and buy our merch

We actually ruined a normie raid with that horseshit we pulled. Now the internet is using us as a scapegoat to discredit all the true hatred that regular normal everyday people have towards the addition of fake made-up genders into society. We should have let this one play out on its own...

Is that supposed to be a human? Also i don't think you get $ of of views its subs.

>this is why we have isis

Top fucking kek

ofherbsandalters

What's the pay?

Her vids get 5k views max and she's prancing around the a tranny monopoly guy.

oh my fucking sides

nice try dory

Show yourself spooky mc boobs

why? shes our new queen, hail ofherbsandalters

that thing thinks that Sup Forums is serious about all of this but honestly its just fun to get peoples jimmies all rustled.

99% of us here dont give two shit, we just like calling them faggots for the fun of it.

She stopped in the last thread briefly. I think we struck home with her address and she realised she done fucked up

how much ? come on just tell us you don`t need to tells what type of youtube channel to make we are just curious give us an estimate.

Speak for yourself...

She sounds like the woman on the movie "Weird Science."

i think thats a boy user

Seriously whats this cunt bags youtoob

You got screen caps?

I'm always down for a good jimmie rustling but this time we have our serious face on.

Sebastian Columbine

So she wants to be a male gay vampire?

Her parents call her "Jen" or "Jenny". She stated on YouTube her parents are the only ones who call her her birth name.

I do not, I'm phonefag. I didn't save anythibg from the last thread. I'm sure someone else did though.

>yfw you will never sacrifice the weak and frail humans that come into the hive
>yfw you will never be able to protect her from large sticky fly traps that hang in the air
>yfw you will never produce countless drones with her and be her king

Why even live Sup Forums? All hail Insect Queen ofherbsandalters

In so little time it has transcended faggot into faggotry incarnate destroyer of boards.
>We must kill

I'm going to say 50% of us, just to be fair..
A lot of us like to rustle jimmies and call people faggots, while being completely serious at the same time.

Look at that hip to shoulder ratio...that's a man baby!

Seriously why feed her with this thread? Learn what reverse psychology is Sup Forums. It's pathetic the amount of attention you're putting into this.

No shit she lurks. The video made that extremely clear.

Yeah even do the pound lost today 11 % value sucks to be him, I just want an estimate because I live in a real interesting place he wants to donate to the LGBT community ( skeletor ) saying he is going to cash a juicy check but that shit dropped.
But still wondered how much money ?

If shes is watching then i suppose she wouldn't mind if i posted some niggers getting hanged

She's cute. Does she still have a peen
modern Sup Forums in a nutshell

>she

This is the issue we are going to run into with this trans gender fucketry. I've been following this since the beginning and I've changed my conclusions on what her identity is a handful of times. Gender is not this confusing. It needs to stop. I can understand if a girl likes girls. They do their....whatever Lesbos do... I can understand when guys like guys. What I can't grasp is how someone can be a guy, but like girls but...doesn't want to be a guy. He wants to be a lesbian? Wtf...seriously it's gone way to far now

Kek, I gore spammed the last thread to death aswell.

>She

Yep...Sup Forums is gonna get this person to drink bleach and die, seen it before.

This, it's been three days Sup Forums. FUCKING STOP.

see

i fap to traps, but this thing is disgusting. it needs to go.

none of these fucking idiots know that we dislike the video because of the stupid trans faggots
anyone who has been on this board for 5 minutes would find plenty of threads that would make them realize we don't care about sexuality

shit he even thinks he is a reincarnate from the 1800, and that his name is kate probably think he is a vampire of some kind, ( yes there are people that think this shit ) but comparing PTSD with a trauma is really offensive that is why he pissed me off.