/ c o m f y /

Wales v. Belgium

All are welcome.

Not feeling too comfy but trying mate.

Oh, don't worry whale. No pressure. Just the best chance your country will have of reaching the finals at Euro in your lifetime.

WAAAAYYYYOOOLLLLSSS

Come on boys!

Based /comfy/ thread.

No matter what happens Bale proved he is now better than Ronaldo.

>Dat morning dorsal fin

>Courtois didn't touch his face

GWLAAAAAAAAAAAD

But what if Ronaldo scores a hat against Wales next round?

No matter what happens tonight, may the best team win and trample Ronaldo's fan club.

>Kyrgios won his Wimbeldon game an hour ago
Feeling pretty comfy right now. I hope Wales keep me feeling this way

I believe in you Wales, the individual players in your team might not be superstars aside from Bale, but they work well together.

comfy britposter shitposter here lads how's it going. Watching from the EA sports bar on a cruise heading back to Miami

Bloot. Belgium have looked like the team everyone always feared they'd be.

Watching on a cruise ship seems next level comfy. Closest I've come was watching champions league in an empty hotel bar at 11am in Acapulco.

Fuck i'm going on a cruise at the end of the year. There better be some comfy games on for me to enjoy

As a Trans-Welshman, this is not a comfy match

MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES

based Wales

Surprising recovery from Wales. They feel like they've the momentum. Belgium shook?

Never been to Acapulco, what is there in Acapulco to do/see?
Where you cruising to mate?

>Acapulco
Sit on the beach, drink. All I ever do in Mexico desu.

OMFG LADS!!!!!!!!!!

This is unbelievable.

>Belgian defending
wew lads

>up there with the goal of the tournaments
Exaggerating a bit there.

Anyone have the YouTube stream link? I'm at work and that's my only option

Congrats! (no jinx intended)

Not sure I can take another 25mins of this tbqhwyf

these last 10 minutes are gonna kill me

I want these sheepfuckers to do it