Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

I lost all my friend. I fucked a hooker in Japan and got HIV. My girlfriend left me, my parents denied my existence and I am addict to cocaine and alcohol. I did two lines right now and doesn't feel good at all.

I am really on the edge. No more friend, no more lover, no more family. I am hearing voice in my head everyday.

I really need help. I know you won't help me but I need to communicate with people, even stranger.

I can't hold it anymore. My head's gonna explode and I curse myself everyday.

Please write to me.

ha

Here's a thought: Get clean. WOW!!!!!! NEXT GEN THINKING.... ZIP ZOP ZOOY!!!! NO WAY!!! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT
>>>/fuckoff/

Seriously though, you're being an idiot and I understand your need for attention but it's very clear what you need to do friend, best of luck. Don't kys, if anything do some crazy shit and go out in style.

by crazy shit i mean make something of yourself

Gonna let you in on a little secret, you matter. Maybe not so much in your human life anymore as you seemed to fuck that over well. Stop the coke and the voices will go unless there is reason for them.

The good news is you're measuring reality and if I'm right about quantum stuff you only need to go in your mind and find love though what you may find could kill you soooo good luck and I'm gonna go back to thinking about that women I want to be with and science.

Also how old are you cause this is odd to happen if you're not in your 20's unless you're a child.

I know exactly how you feel, bro. I'm pretty much in the same position minus the HIV.

I know. But it is way more easy to talk about it to do so. Yes I admit I need attention. Yes I admit I am weak. But damn I used to be strong minded a few month ago. My mind is falling apart.

I am 23.

On a different note this story did bring a bit of light into my life. As the women I wish to be with for life as it's like looking to a mirror plus if I'm right about entanglement on a brain level that already happened.

Well she is with someone and knowing that fucked up shit happens and there is chance she will leave fills me full of hope for I am free thanks to her.

Yeah, this was mostly the cause of my crazyness. I know HIV is not a big thing in 2013, as it is not a death sentence anymore. But damn, everyone is running away from me when I tell about this. I lost friends and family.

chill out man.
you've got time just chill the fuck out.

Well that sucks but did bring hope unto me so even in your worst hour, you made someone feel good. Plus at 23 you got tons of time to change shit around. I'm 24 and just got past BPD so as long as you work at it you'll find something great.

I know I got plenty of time. But this moment, this exact moment is hard as fuck. I never been in this position and in the past I was looking at depression like a fucking weak disease, but DAMN, when it hit you, it is hard to get over. Really man.

Thanks man, I hope you get better. You did make me feel good too.

Wow man, you got HIV from one piece of random pussy? You hit the lottery man... The odds of that happening are ridiculously low.

So how did you get to know you you got HIV? Did the test out of curiosity or did the symptoms Show already?

I know. 1 chance out of 1000 for a infected partner.

Plus the chance to fuck a infected girl is like 1 chance out of 10 000.

This is shit.

Approx. a week after the unprotected sex, I got swollen lymph nods in the neck and groin. Wasn't feeling so well and got insane fever.

I waited 6 weeks and did a full ITS / HIV test.

Turn out HIV was positive.

Not cool man, not cool.

Ah I heard from an acquaintance that this would be common, since he endured the same thing

Yeah, I went to a HIV psychologist, seems like the worst thing with this disease is not the effects of it, but the social status you get after telling your relative. I should have hide it.

Which is a shame tho since meds make you not contagious at all, you could even have unprotected sex as long as you Viral load is below average

I know but people aren't really informed about HIV anymore. In most head HIV = Death.

OP do you have aids or it hasn't evolved to that stage yet?

Only HIV. Got the diagnostic 2 month ago. I will start the meds this week. But CD4 count are below 200, which is really bad for the beggining of the disease.

Hang in there mate, I know a lot of people might act like assholes in here (myself included) sometimes but know that at least more than one people care about you and want you to get better. Peace.

Thanks man, that's what I needed there.