Cuck Thread

Cuck Thread
Post pics of girls and anons say what they would do to her.
Reply to replies only to keep it going

I'd tittyfuck her while she felated my balls

A little breast envy in this pic

I'd slip that black dress to destroy her pink tight pussy by putting my dick inside and filling her up with cum while I finger fuck her ass

Do the one in blue good sir

This pretty little lady

I'd rip off her dress right there and throw her to the floor. Two swift kicks to the gut should loosen her up as I climb on top of her and start pounding her sweet pussy. End it with a donkey punch

Id make her deepthroat my cock
God shes a beauty.

This sexy babe

I'd pull up the dress slightly then fuck her senseless. When she regained awareness I'd cum all over her.

I'd take those sunglasses of her head and jam them as far as I can up her pussy. Then I facefuck her till she blacks out

This German girl philine s. from /s/?

id have her hair pulled back while i fuck her ass, and shes making eye contact with you across the room. she begs for me to fuck her harder while laughing at you in the corner. i finish in her asshole and toss her aside, put a collar have her walk on all fours and walk her out of the room

Does she have kik user? I wanna sext her up behind your back, see what she says when I send her pics of my 8" cock

forgot pic

Rip out her panties and shove it in her mouth as I fuck her wet pussy making her moan loudly and scratching my back wildly. I then take the panties out and rub it all over her face as I explode inside her

Fuck my girl and force me to watch you make her cum

You better post more pics motherfucker.
>intense fapping 2.0
Dont just leave my dick with this raging hard on.
>blue balls

Awesome

My roommate?

Will do anyone's if you cuck the Spanish girl in blue bikini

I'd put my dick in her mouth and slowly force it down her throat, making her gag. Then I'd keep humping her throat until she blacks out, then I'd fuck her in the ass to take advantage of her unconsciousness. Finally I'd cum on her face and leave it for her when she wakes up

My gf?

Does this help?

Or this?

Anyone else like?

I bury her in the sand up to her head and facefuck her until the tide comes in at which point I leave.

that appears to be a nice pair of tits.

pick your whore

Do you know her. Did you sniff her panties. Kek

I want to use her titties as speed bags. I'll ram a champagne bottle up her pussy and another up her tight asshole and then stomp on her stomach once for good measure. Then take a leak on her for good measure

Some would say shes a walking pair of tits

more of red and far left

Far left
>curvy

pull her into an ally, rip her jeans down pull that sexy tummy towards me and impale her on my cock. fuck her till I'm about to explode push her down on her knees bust all over her slutty face.

I do know her and no

damn those things must be a saggy pair of pancakes

Slap the flab on her belly, while fucking her tight asshole hard!

Tell me more and I'll hit yours up fam

rebumping mine

All over this face?

Same girl?

No, this one is

No mine is just the first one

I drug green shirt and take her black out ass back to the bathroom. There I savage her pussy while groping her tits. I suck her clit while I fist her tight asshole and strip her nude. I leave the bathroom with her clothes and her inside, blackout and covered in cum with the door unlocked.

Wwyd to my sister?

Cuck me anyone?

Do you have more of her.

What do you want to do to her?

Crazy, cutting slut.

Tell me more and ill do urs

Your mom looks so young

replies get replies m8ys

asian edition

Yeah lots... nudes so far unseen to everyone but me

mroe?

Kik?

fuck yea! grab a fistful of that hair and deep throat her hard. watch her neck contract as she swallows my seed. Pull out and wipe my drips off on those cock hungry lips of hers.

I would own her. Like I would keep that shit around. I fuck her everywhere. At the beach, in public. I'd do prayers to those titties on a daily basis. Every night I'd do a pilgrimage to the holy holes and penetrate her pussy and ass with everything I got. It would be a mutually passionate thing and she'd choke me, I'd choke her. Her tits would have bit marks on them, my back would be full of scratches

moar

Shes so naturally beautiful.

Damn user she is fucking hot. kik for her?

Id put a piece of fried chicken on a stick attached to her head and watch her go for a walk for the first time in her life.

I want to face fuck her hard while slapping her face and making her gag and puke. After I nut on her face o wash it off with my piss and make her lick up her vomit and my piss as I rape her asshole doggystyle spitting on her face and calling her a stupid worthless cunt as I cum inside her

Grab both of them by the hair and force them down onto my cock. Then I make them strip and spank eachother until their asses are red and sore. After that I fuck the one on the left in the ass while that blonde slut licks the underside of my shaft as I do it

I'd facefuck her till she's gagging then I'd pound her ass while fingering her bento box. Finally as I get close to finishing I ram a pair of chopsticks up her pussy till she screams to high heaven

Post a reply and I'll post a bikini shot.

Such a fappable chick

more of this girl

Id throatfuck black dress hard so her tts are flopping, while white dress licks my ass. Then id turn them around and fuck the skinny one up the ass while she eats pussy. At the end id have the black dress suck her friends ass off my cock until i finish and glaze her tits with my cum

Do you have any more of her?

I should say, tell me what you'd do

What would you do to this petite milf?

responses to this pic please! And no

nah

that ass

First I would embarrass her; strip her down and show her off to as many people as I could. I would let men touch, grope, and molest her as I paraded her around. Eventually, once the group was big enough I would let them all have their way with her.

What the fuck is this thread? Degenerates everywhere..

rip that black dress off from that hole in her cleavage and suck her tits like no other then force her head down to gag on my cock

thee deer girl is hot AF

Come on and post moar.

id make her eat and drink out of a dog bowl. id constantly degrade her and shed love me for it. if she did something bad id slap her and fuck her ass. if she was good id spare her pussy and asshole and fuck her mouth. id flip her on the bed, having her on her back with her head hanging off the bed. youd stare into her eyes while i fuck her mouth. youd see her eyes tearing up while my cum drips down her face, youd see her arms hugging and holding onto me and grabbing me while i fuck her face and have my balls slap her face every time.

shed thank me right after wiping the cum off her mouth and smirking at you, shed whisper in my ear about how pathetic you are and how small your dick looks. id laugh and call out to. "hey user, watch this" id then tell her to get on her knees and id yank up on her leesh while she tries to suck my cock and i keep toying with her as i keep yanking her chain.

I'd wait in the lockers after practice... make sure it was just her. Then I'd take her by surprise in the shower, shove her panties, sweaty from practice, into her mouth, and fuck her roughly anally. Then I'd turn her around, shed spit out the panties because she didn't need them anymore, and shed swallow every bit of my cum.

Now you do my cheerleader.