"""""""eternal""""""" /fifa/ thread #who give a fuck

posting GOAT draft squad edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGS_9HDx12U
youtube.com/watch?v=VK83PEi4I14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unironically playing FIFA 16

It's pure garbage.
I tried out the demo and it was absolute trash.
Slow as fuck, passing was genuinely broken, you couldn't play a short pass anymore, overall they took the fun out of the game.

FIFA 15 is so much more fun. Still play it to this day

git gud

How can you play this shit after they got exposed for handicapping?

wasn't handicapping, just a chem glitch that proved once and for all that chem is a meme as you can see from my team

TOTTI
O
T
T
I

got pirlo, slippy g, and zhirkov in a draft just now, gonna try them out later

I'll be buying Totti and Pirlo for my Italy squad. Not sure about Balo yet. Can't stand him IRL.

>tfw just got Pirlo for 100k under his next cheapest price

Why is there no record breaker messi card? Literally all I wanted for xmas

>Lampard 90
>Gerrard 88

Ea get something right for once, can't wait to see the bin dipper tears

Lordosis

But slippy has the better stats

>tfw will only have the coins for one of either Pirlo, Lampard, Gerrard, Villa or Totti
I could maybe stretch two of them if they drop enough. Feels bad man.

I've got Pirlo right now and he's got 5 goals in 3 games. Still waiting to try and snag Totti for ~300k.

Nice. What team you using him in?

In a game right now but I'll take a pic once I'm done.

I don't want to hear about this new chem glitch meme, lets pretend things are as they've always been for a moment
I only really want opinions on whether kroos and rakitic should switch positions and if bale as LCM is a better option than modric
I also want to know what you think of ramos at cdm, makes great tackles is strong in the air and is fast as shit

Is this b8?

no, work rates mean fuck all since my M/H cdm is always pushing up fron regardless of command and I'm talking about NIF modric not any IF

I could maybe afford this at the end of the week, at a stretch. Don't think Pirlo as a lone CDM would be any good tho. Anyone got any ideas?

Looks pretty good tbf. Seeing teams like that really makes me wish I had an Xbone.

Futwiz looks really fucking ugly and that team looks like poop.

that team would destroy that shit you just posted

Try pic related. CR7 and Messi on 7 chem will still perform better and are much cheaper (even if you ignore the chem glitch since it will be fixed soon).
Pirlo won't work there. Kaka is terrible apparently, and the couple times I've faced him he's been invisible.

I bought an xbone just for legends and I'm glad I did. There aren't many TOTS players that play on the same level as even the cheap ones.

>67DEF
>66PHY
>CDM

what a mong

why do people watch nepenthez? he took info from reddit and everyone is giving him credit as if he discovered this shit
cancerous youtuber

Depends on the player, and I'm shit at this game so probably.

I already have Kaka and he's by far the best player I've used all year. Best CAM/CF on the game imo.

I thought about getting an Xbone for Fifa and decided against it because I find with each fifa I play it less and less so I thought to buy one just for fifa would be a waste of money. Might pick one up soon though if it keeps dropping in price.

>"Don't think Pirlo as a lone CDM would be any good tho."

kroos and rakitic cant change since i cant sell them

bump ffs

JEU

Azzard 99 MOTM amirite?

99 Hands on Hips
99 Flop
99 Do nothing

Penaldo got one so might as well

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>it's a 'the keeper makes acrobatic saves on every shot or every shot hits off the frame' episode

Do you guys have any squads for 1 mil in 41212(2)?

Pls

Just get Hagi and stick a bunch of random players around him.

I tried it

>tfw the classic heros still have dog shit stamina

Also Inzaghi SUCKS

Here.
Yup. I've got him in my squad because I love him IRL but I'll be trying Balo out in his place as soon as his price comes down a bit.

Thank you,ill give it a try tommorow,but im a bit sceptical about futre,have you tried him before?

He's the best LW in the game for under 500k.

Yeah I'm using him in a similar team to yours and Vieri shits all over him. I'm actually contemplating using Zola there instead alongside Vieri.

Wow,considering ronaldo is 450k i highly doubt that,but ill try him,maybe youre right

Zola is not a good striker. TOTS Insigne is pretty solid at ST though.
Ronaldo is a GOAT striker but I found Futre to be much more effective at LW/LM. His dribbling and outside foot shots are insane.

I uses ronaldo at striker and i definetly agree with it,the best lw/lm i tried is reus,hopefully futre is going to be better

Futre is much much better than Reus. Just abuse his outside foot shots with his left foot. He curls them in every time.

>futre is better than reus
steven pls

Thanks for the advice,nick28t

I'm playing Gabbiadini at CAM currently. Maybe I could move him to striker and play Zola at CAM then? Although I like Gabb at CAM. The Italian strikers this year suck.

all I do is win win win no matter what

>uses messi as st
Fucking kek

I have played fuck tons of fifa 16 but fucking this.
>tap through ball button
>player boots it down the pitch
>hold through ball button as if it were for my life
>player pokes it to their team
>meanwhile, keepers slip on their ass whenever a ball comes at them

How do i improve this skwad?

>I fell for the chem meme
but of course you're a gypsy, listen to your own country man who is superior to you in every way, I imagine better looking too
youtube.com/watch?v=uGS_9HDx12U

If you sell suarez and messi you cand get ronaldo and put james at cam,i think that wouldve been a better choice

>james
no thanks

Wow

wew

>86 Balotelli

Does anyone want to buy a 90 lw di maria

Buy it god damn it

Only for the absolute minimum

Hop off Reus' dick. He's shit irl and shit in-game.
Zola is GOAT at CAM. Not sure Gabbiadini would be a good striker though but he's so cheap so it doesn't hurt to try him there.

Reus is a god in game and great irl

How do you guys make coins? Do you trade or play games?

Tyrannical Janitors prevent Sup Forums from being a good board

fuck up

Got lucky with packs at the start of the year then traded a bit during winter upgrades and TOTS.

lads

Wow, nice pack mate, where did you get it from?

Can someone please give an overview of the state (and future) of FIFA on PC? As far as I heard the community is tiny and full of cheaters/bots and the market is eternally fucked. Is that actually true? Has EA said anything about that for 17?

Up until now I played FIFA on old gen, and I definitely won't play 17 on it, and I still won't buy a new console. But I do have a capable PC now, so that's why I'm asking.

What the fuck is this chem "glitch"
Havent played fifa in months

>Liverpool Balotelli
>MLS everyone else
What?

Anyway I'm about to get relegated from div 2 and I've conceded just 3 goals from open play in 5 games.

I need to score more but these people can defend like the lower leagues can't. Can I get div 2 tips? I've averaged about 0.75 goals a game in div 2.

It means that EA are incompetent frauds and FIFA is a hacked together piece of shit designed to launder underage gambling money.
No new information really.

The market was fucked on 15, on 16 it's fine. Much cheaper than on Xbox and PS4. There's bots in higher divisions that end the game straight away and make you lose a contract on your players but that's generally it.
The community is quite small though so getting a game in a tournaments can take a while.

Yeah. Git gud retard.

Also the canadian autist is a loser.

/thread

Haven't played it on console but on PC it generally takes 1-3 searches to find a match and about half the matches are laggy, I usually play offline FUT or career mode because the lag is annoying (this is probably due to the small playerbase on PC so it has to get weaker connections to find me a game).

Non-standard versions of players don't get chemistry boosts.
I think it is likely just a glitch, kinda like how non-standard versions of players had 80 fitness when packed instead of 99 in Fifa 13.

This video explains it fully.
youtube.com/watch?v=VK83PEi4I14

>>Liverpool Balotelli
>>MLS everyone else
>What?

Its the classic European heroes team. Those cards are supposedly based on real life performances in past international tournaments.

Forgot to add, the biggest problem I have somewhat regularly is that every now and then you'll play a guy who's PC is shit and can't run the game, and it'll lag horrifically during the game but cut scenes will be fine.

Thanks. That sounds alright I guess. Maybe I'll wait a few weeks after launch and see what it's like this time.

>Star Striker involved in 29 goals in 29 games last season
>18 in 21 this season so far
>Asks for a wage increase then decides to leave with Barca most likely to buy

Snakes

Yeah, I just mean why is everyone's card their current club except Balotelli. Didn't he go to Fiorentina or something? I'd love to use him in a Serie A squad.

Oh, he was on loan at Milan from Liverpool and his loan ended yesterday, so his current club is Liverpool.

Draft pack innit. Bought TOTS Dybala, Müller, Matuidi, Nainggolan and some others with the coins I got from selling and got two hella nice hybrids : ^ )

Is low/no chem the new meme?

Anyone??

just won my first draft tournament only got 8k in coins back off the packs it gave me

this game is a fucking joke

No your national team is a joke.

Wow, what a relevant and witty response.

hahahaha good one lol anyone you loses to the english national team 2-1 even in a friendly is a meme country lol

>browsingwa
>coentrao

wut

there is no need to be rude steven

Fifa 16 was already one of the worst modern sports games but with the chemistry glitch coming to light this has to be the worst, right? Easily the worst FIFA i've played and my first was '02.

The chemistry glitch has supposedly been present in all past versions of Ultimate Team.

you've never played PES for PC have you?

Witnessed for all time

this fifa has ruied based leno

How important is PHY in FIFA 16?

I've got a 3-5-2 with Rafinha and Banega in the mid, but opponents sometimes just run through them or stumble past.

I'm thinking about just making a squad with 3 big defensive bully midfielders.

Also FIFA gets more scripting for every year, it sucks. When you play co-op online it becomes glaringly obvious.