>CONGRATULATIONS BRITTFAGGS

>ON LEAVING THE FUCKING EU

>NOW THE REST...

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/brexit-party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America here, we're proud of you!

fucking proud of you, brits.
you dont need that corrupt ass EU to be a wonderful nation!

oh good with no eu to watch them they'll go full orwell
rip

you just fucked the eu's ability to trade with the rest of the world, tore the u.k apart and mexicod england

To hell with your money then I guess.. er I mean good job?

Yay!

Why would you want foreign powers making decisions for your island anyways?

you guys are fucking retarded.

>Basing a country's outcome on a book that is decades old. Looks like someone found his favourite author.

Enjoy your recession, UK.

You do know you're in for about a decade of extreme economic hardship, right.

You'll be begging to get back into the EU within the year.

Seconded

break up the united states too.

why would you want people in washington to tell people in new york what to do, fuck interrelationships, fuck progress and most importantly fuck everyone who isnt directly related to you by blood, they are different and must be avoided, we can kidnap females from other tribes to add to out genetic diversity.

no

IT'S HAPPENING BOYS

>summerfag spotted

They should now close their sea and airports and also the tunnel. Complete it guys. Congrats.

Who knew a bunch of uneducated old british farm people could fuck up the entire world in one night. Good job ruining everything you damn country bumpkins. Thank god you can't vote for trump.

Will the UK now pull a Greece and refuse to pay denbts?

Cool

Where were you when Britain started the fire?
The EU is dead, long live Europe!

Just come back to Sup Forums to make fun of all you Sup Forumserniefags

What? You think that made you sound intelligent? More like unintelligible. Idiot.

Goddamnit I'm so proud of the UK right now.
Maybe they can clinch this and actually fix their problems.

Forget: why not a wall?

From your bros across the pond, great job UK! UK first!

there might not be an EU next year

Props to you UK. Well done. Scotland, what are your thoughts?

never have i been prouder to have duel citizenship
i might just be moving to britbong permanently here soon if shillary wins

id say you grasped enough of what i meant.. for the amount of effort involved and the audience, thats enough.

EU is fucked now. It is just like the old Soviet Union without the tanks anyway. When all is done the Germans, French and Belgians will be sucking muslim dicks for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the employable white populations of those countries will be moving to Au and USA like it was their job.

SCOTLAND WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?

Don't let the tunnel hit you on your way in

This.

Scotsmen are cucks. Useless arrogant drunken cucks.

oh yeah, this made my shitty week, bravo Britannia!

SCOT-FAG SPOTTED

Well done! Now you brits legalize drugs and murder so you have my respect.

Predicting Scotland will pull out of the UK and join the EU.

the EU can't trade for shit anyways, and the u.k. has been torn apart for decades between the poor who get raped by the migrants and the rich who want more of them here cuz of votes. The EU ''mexicod'' far more countries tho

they will become bankrupt

newfag

yeah, because progress includes all of us becoming the same tribe?

>they are different and must be avoided
>we can kidnap females from other tribes

are you retarded? a contradiction within the same sentence? fucking autism I swear to god.

considering Scotland is pretty much just englands painted whore i dont doubt it

yeah but the UK can get better, the EU is fucked for life.

walls are good, they keep the savage out.

Lol that's bullshit, the EU completely gripped England by the balls, as far as economy and immigration it'd be like the United Nations banning weapons and the U.S. Having to comply it's just a huge step for them so proud right now

There should never have been a EU to begin with. It was destined to fail even before it started. Now hopefully the US would quit the United Nations.

Almost Satan here.

you wish, Braveheart

>I know how to best run another country

Fuck, what you need is one royal douche bag Scott to marry another royal douche bag Brit. There your problems are solved... Sincerely the Donald

leave him alone, he probably has v for vendetta running on a loop

this.

Whats wrong with hillary?

I say we build a wall to keep the damn Scottish from bothering us

I think Norway and Switzerland might disagree

EU is a threat to every nations sovereignty and has been nothing but a financial drain and big burden on its memebers

Congrats brits! You are no longer cucks in my eyes

i think you should build a roof too that way even the eu clouds wont be able to bother you....seal england up brick by brick

Honestly now that England has left I don't know what this EU you speak of even is

Underage b&. Seriously man? I bet you're a blast to be around....

Damn illegal clouds we will build a brick box and update the world about our status via pigeons

Waiting for Dexit. Come on you pussy whipped krauts, where is your nazi pride?!

All this commotion is making want to see the princess ass. I thank you in advance

Does it mean we won't hear britpop anymore? Well, great!

>when nationalism goes terribly wrong and your nation will end up rekt

...and i thought the majority of british citizens were intelligent

>i thought the majority of british citizens were intelligent
You've never been here have you?

You retarded fuck, we won't be out for at least 2 years. Been in a recession for the last 10 fuckers, what's ten more to be rid of a million mullahs

You kids always respond with absurd metaphors. If you're gonna talk about big boy issues, use your big boy voice...

Honestly nobody takes those arguments seriously. Just a heads up

Yeah and when Scotland Join the EU they can contribute NOTHING to the cause, they'll be looked at as the next Greece.

nope, i have not.

Time to plan a vacation to the UK I guess

It's what happens when a generation is raised on dance offs, rap battles, and one liners. They think they win with exaggerated statements

>Honestly nobody takes those arguments seriously. Just a heads up

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Make absurd statement
> get called out
>I was just telling
>kek

Now you sound even more childish

Americag here but basically what I understand is that the equivalent of trump supporters voted for Brittain to leave the EU and now your economy instantaneously went to shit.
Congrats Brittain, now you just need to build Hadrians wall and have the picts pay for it.

Once again Britain saves Europe from itself
Next time you are on ya own you foreign cunts

What's the best stage on jap to farm green gems?

Not that interested in AGL Cooler

I'm not the guy you were having that dumb argument with sweetheart, I'm just filling my daily shitpost quota.

As a britbong though, the thing that surprises me most about this whole thing is that people actually things are going to change because of this whole brexit-o's meme. I cant wait for 3 months to pass for everyone to find out that everything is exactly the fucking same as it was before..

eu is Orwellian already man go look at the hate speech legislation. Thoughtcrime is real.

join the party
plug.dj/brexit-party/

Anyone got any pro leave related memes so i can piss off all the lefties?

Time to invest in pound sterling.

It dropped 7-11% (depends on which national market) because reactionary wall street like bullshit. Hell when they thought it was going to win the prices went up 4%. Markets do this, especially markets that are controlled by reactions. The supply is still there, the work force is still there. There are no disasters, there are no massive contagion outbreaks. This is all reactionary. The economy has not changed at all, people are just behaving like retards.

you take yourself too seriously, this is a random chat room and you are all nobodies, who cares

Ah c'te bonne vieille Marion !

Extremist. Very niche. This is no fire yet.

>let's leave the EU to keep out muh immigrants!
>these changes only take effect after two years
>giving immigrants plenty of time to roll in in one big sweaty shit skin wave

GG, fuckin retards

Fuck you Britain.

scotland'snext

Newsfag here

The president of the EU said the EU will be done for by next year. Japans economy suffers from this too. Brits are proud that they won against banks and economy not realizing they need them. Nazi parties in all of europe celebrating.

Good day for a newsreporter, bad day for the economy, europe and every intelligence blessed human being

>I think Norway and Switzerland might disagree
the ones who have to comply with all of EUs economic criteria to be part of its common market without participating in its parlament?

Scotland needs to invade England and get it over with.

Bravo, brits.

Scotland could take England in a week.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!

I'm 100% convinced that if UK does a second referendum before
ACTUALLY
leaving the European Union (~2 years), the majority will be for "Remain"
They should then be allowed to remain without any "special treatment" they enjoyed so far. They have never been really in Europe, they enjoyed only a bunch of benefits they will sorely miss.
UK is fucked.

>Le Pen
irrelevant, as irrelevant are the bunch of fascists in other EU states trying to tweet something cool today.