Anybody up to trolling daniel tosh? his show sucks and he acts like a faggot

anybody up to trolling daniel tosh? his show sucks and he acts like a faggot.

Bump for interest.people usually roast him on Twitter and get there tweets on the show.

Kind of want

i just want to punch his face

Why are all the bumpkins in this thread so triggered? Did he say something mean about Donald Trump?

projecting much?

I'm super attracted to him, I hope he is gay, anyone know if he actually is irl.
He definitely acts it in the show

Your not going to be able to troll a comedian that does pedo and 9/11 jokes you fucking moron.

Hey, I'm not the one talking about faggots and punching faces. Just wondering why all the hillbillies are getting their shotguns out of their pickup trucks all of a sudden.

Show is shit, but his standup is actually good.

if any comedian lurks Sup Forums itd be tosh. and if he doesnt he will after being trolled by user

daniel tosh isn't a comedian, he's just an edgy fag,

>not funny
>edgy faggot

Oh, so by "trolling" him you must mean "inviting him to Sup Forums", That's not usually how the word is used, but ok.

>hes just an edgy fag
Like Sup Forums? Dude his sense of humor= 90% of new Sup Forums

eh i like him and his show is better than most of the shit on tv
go ahead and troll him maybe itll make it on his show

Hes a unfunny faggot
> hurr durr play le funny clips
> make bad jokes about clips

Like this hasnt been done before.
Dane cook is funnier then tosh.sucks

Yea dude i was thinking the same. Like the humor on tosh but its pretty much a watered down Sup Forums.

no one's inviting him to Sup Forums retard.
99% of b is trap and cuck threads, the humor here being shit is nothing new unless you're new here too.

golly gee that sure won't get him show material. Its not like he gets trolled for a living. He actually said in his last special he gets roughly 1000 death threats a week.

So he's basically one of us?

so dumb. so very dumb.

one of us
one of us
one of us

I'd rather fuck Carrot Top.

Yeah i hope he's bi. I'd let him cuck me and he could put that on t v

I'm down if yr down. We made onision cry maybe we could actually get this fuck boy to off himself.

Fuck Daniel Tosh, his internet-mocking show, and his shitty cartoon.
I hope that faggot gets the super-AIDS.