Hey Sup Forums I just fucked my first black chick tonight

Hey Sup Forums I just fucked my first black chick tonight.

She looked good smooth skin nice body and not niggery sounding at all

Ask me anything.

How will you live the rest of your life with AIDS?

hot

Pic related? Also, tits or GTFO

Shit... really should have considered this.

Did you take your penicillin shot, OP?

Did she beat her chest with her fists while she orgasmed then steal your tv?

But seriously check for aids

Nahh not same girl. Have no pics of said chick tonight just met on tinder hookup.

OP how was it? Tell us your tale.

I really think I'm good on the aids thing.
She is 18 after all and dosnt fuck black guys.

Welcome to the club...Hope you nutted in that nigger whore...have to remind them of what their ancestors went through so their claims of reparations are valid.

done the same op, it was some good pussy, she was young so short on skill but high on enthusiasm.

also
gotta nut in them like this user says...when I did it I said "who's nigger are you" and she was saying 'yours daddys" back to me....so fuckin awesome

How many reddit memes do you have on this topic saved right now?

It was a bit of a strange fuck to be honest. She really wasn't very enthusiastic just kinda layed there thru most of it. Like she wasn't down for any foreplay it was so weird. She litterally took her cloths off and layed there with her legs spread and went "are you ready yet". Like I had to work my dick up to hard real quick and it was kinda akward. But overall worth it cuz she was hot.

Any other anons have black girl perfume smell residing in their nostrils for like hours afterwards?

Sick dude... be honest black pussy looks weird huh?

Dude...they do have a smell that never leaves you...it's weird, even after showering you can smell that pussy on you.

Yeah it was kinda strange...

You can take your bestiality elsewhere...

youre late to the party.
welcome to the party

>tfw 36 and never fucked a black girl
is there hope for me or should I give up? I've fucked white girls, hispanics even a Persian girl.

Thank you so much for this. I will no longer fap until I bust all over a needy hoes tits