Let's get to know each other, tbh.

big faggot

OP First
>19
>5'11" normally 6' if wearing boots
>200
>current college student
>I love grilling and collecting vinyl
>blue type of humor but I can't stand racist jokes with actual malice behind them
>bouts of depression that can get pretty dark some days but I try to have a positive attitude and at least get through class for the day
>I love all genres of music
>effay af
>also wear 90s windbreakers and Hawaiian shirts ironically
>one pair of tattoos and stretched ears for now
>dad haircut, dad hats, and dad jokes
>quit smoking, smoke dank and getting drunk with friends is fun
>I love reading, I write fantasy short stories and poems, I can't sketch very well but I try. I'm pretty good with watercolors

Burnt toast cant never be bread again

Better than everyone else.

Chronically depressed, overweight, white dreadhead. but to follow your format..
>21
>5"10
>work in an inbound call center
>I enjoy jokes that aren't obvious, dark humor, and situational humor
>rather depressed. Drinking as we speak
>generally wearing kakhis, a dark colored shirt with no logo of any sort, and a jacket
>Listen to hard rock/metal/very rarely pop with a darker tone to it
>no tats or anything that would set my apart from anyone other than shoulder length dreads
>smoke weed, drink alcohol, would do shrooms and acid, otherwise not really interested
>Primarily a shitty gamer, prefer reading up on how to play games almost more than playing them
>introverted as fuck. I have 4 or 5 close friends, and speak to almost no one else
>been single for a couple years now, last ex left me because of my depression

What are you currently drinking?

>23
>5'11''
>140
>going for my chemistry bs
>have severe back issues and recently had surgery
>I like most music but electronic (all types) is my favorite
>Addisons disease google it
>some nos mental issues ie. anxiety depression
>I've done lots of drugs currently just weed and pills
>I like video games and drawing
>I shave my hair short
>I'm bisexual
>I'm an anarcho-capitalist
>I'm an atheist
>I enjoy reading
>I play pencil and paper rpgs and I play magic the gathering

>
>

Smirnoff grape vodka.Cheap as fuck, why not?
It is; however, room temperature.

But user, I don't want to get to know anyone here. It's an alt-right shithole. Literally the only thing we have in common are memes and I'm fine with that t b h

I like music, animation, and Cr1tikal videos. All I can really think to say

>19
>5"11
>Hispanic but too pale to be labeled as a 'beaner'
>Wavy-big hair
>Haven't weighed myself in a while but last I checked I was 200
>Mainly working at an electronics store but doing community college so I have something going on
>used to hang out with my friends all the time during high school, now I see them a few times each month
>in relationship with my best friend, 2 years-present
>I love her more than anything but I've been feeling really unhappy with life for the past 6-7 months
>don't like talking to her about it because she thinks it's her fault
>I really just want to make her happy but when we do things together I can't seem to get my head out of my ass
>we play tr4sh, League, Yu-Gi-Oh, basically trashy games together

>Listen to Mac DeMarco, Alex Calder, Alex G, Neon Indian, Radiation City, Skylar Spence/Saint Pepsi, the list goes on
>I collected Amiibo for a while, now I collect vinyl albums of my favorite artists
>Biggest secret:I give people rides at night after work in hopes of them killing me; hasn't worked out and idk if I want it to

Check em

Meh, just finished my Smirnoff ice here. After finishing I realized I wasted my cash.

>22 / m
>nothing of interest but working out and relaxing drinking beers and writing shit

>18
>5'2"
>135
>temporary neet
>draws every now and then
>enjoys alternative music
>socially awkward, depressed introvert
>likes horror/snuff and Asian junk
>If I find a spider in my room I name it and let it stay. The most recent one is named Winston

Seeing as the thread is liable to 404 anyway, I'll just spew some other shit.

INTP personality type. Very introspective which I love. Which I hate. I know very well who I am and where I stand on most stances as a person. I do not struggle with my identity. I struggle with what I have done in the past, and who I was before now.
I'm borderline asexual. I've met two people in my life who I've had a legitimate sexual attraction to. I masturbate about twice a week to avoid wet dreams (fuck that shit). I look about for greentext sexual story threads and various webm threads that are more about the situation than the individual. Which is annoying, but goddamn it works.

The person I'm currently most attracted to is a female presenting (and biologically female) trans man who I've known since middle school. been drinking with him every few days the past week while playing shitty PS2 games and laughing our asses off.

I'm very open to questions being asked, so long as they don't reveal my identity. I've had about 5 shots (drinking from the bottle, guessing) so learn me, Sup Forums.

Never actually had Smirnoff ice. Thought about getting it. Normally go for Angry Orchard when I purchase "beer". They have Screwdriver which is fucking amazing. Basically orange juice with 5.8% alcohol.

Also, can I ask, if you're not happy yourself, are you happy in this relationship?
It doesn't really matter if you're selfless or conscious about it with your head up your ass. I just feel if you're happy with yourself its easier in the fuller picture. What's up, user?

I love spending time with her, I try spending as much as I can on my free days. It's hard talking about it, and every time I do I ask her if she wants to still be with me and she would (and even now) remind me that she's mine and there's nobody else for her except myself. It used to make me feel good but now it feels like a broken record. I feel too selfish talking about my problems so I just try and hide them with things that remind me of good times. I don't know what makes me happy anymore. We'll be on a date, with friends, or alone together being intimate but I only feel happy for a moment. I feel so stupid.

Nice man, Smirnoff ice is that citrus taste. But it's only 5.0% (I usually drink beer with higher which is why I got a kick out of my one Extra dry.. I don't mind a sweet beer though so I'll look to see if I have that around the corner next time I'm at the store. Most likely tomorrow anyway kek

Basically I drink beer for taste first, and to get drunk second. I am going to get at least somewhat drunk if I'm drinking, but if I'm aiming to get smashed (now) I'm just going to drink vodka straight.
I do enjoy that citrus taste, though, so I'll likely grab it at some point. Suppose that would be okay for day-drinking at very least. Don't gotta worry about being drunk.

Trips Check'd user.
>Be 18
>Going to college in the fall
>am international student
>can't speak murican, but I hope I can make at least a few friends
>comp sci degree
>gonna uni in cali, so hope to work for big silicon valley companies in the future
>I listen to all music, but I like the Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Radiohead, Queen and Pink Floyd
>Can laugh at racist jokes, but that's it, don't really understand why they still exist, but OK.

>20
>live in fucking why oh ming
>produce music for fun and photoshop stuff
>have done a lot of drugs, but never been addicted. Being addicted is for pussies
>when there are drinks around, I drink all of them
>I literally just wear stuff that looks cool, which means I can range from trendy to homeless day to day
>hate trends and shit
>pretty fuckin depressed but don't wanna senpeku because nothing waiting for me on the other end and how can I be a weeaboo useless piece of shit if I'm dead?
>like anime, vidya, movies, but can't really stand 90% of tv shows
>I think most people around me are just vapid as fuck, only really like to talk to those who are introspective
>listen to mostly electronic music (future bass and dubstep) but like all kinds of music.
>have a record collection, some of my favorites in it are Meliora, The Money Store, Replica, original The Wall press, and my Kenny Rogers record
>spend most of my time working, sleeping, eating, producing, and shitposting or playing vidya
>mostly into retro games, my favorite is Earthbound
>small friend group, not disliked by most people just don't have any interest in building friendships
>have chubby gf, but it's okay because I like that shit

I'm a simple man

I never really understood sexual orientations in people. Is it just hormones? Personality? External factors such as trauma, bullying and being neglected from society, etc?

>6'3
>Black
>Bulky
>Light on my feet
Even though I'm an otaku (in the negative sense, not just a weaboo), most people would describe me as down to earth. I don't like to talk much because I was cursed with this retarded sounding voice. I spend all my time alone because being around other people drains my patience and energy.
Finished highschool a while ago, but looking for a college.
Anger issues so bad that when I notice myself getting pissed, I just walk away and give myself a time-out.

I try to be a good person, but it's tough when you have to put up with a bunch of retards.

>inb4 NIGGER

Yeah, I'm not looking to get shitfaced either; just a good feeling to play Mario kart 64 and actually enjoy it which is why I'm not feelin' it tonight.

But its not wrong to feel that way about that, just as long as you can tell her its not her fault. I'm in a vaguely same situation here, ill explain eventually.
I'm here until 404 and talking.

>18, about to be 19
>6'2
>270
>Going to College for 3D Animation
>Comicbook Artist
>work at movie theatre part time for extra money
>don't have girlfriend yet because I waste time being an Art Hermit, don't really care though
>browse Sup Forums every now and then when I'm taking breaks

Also added note, Smirnoff ice is one of them good daytime drinks if anything. Last I had, I would sit outside and have some just chillin and talking. Not so much a good drink for evening, there's better things to drink for equal value.

>5'10
>Mexican American
>20 years old
>Never had a stable home, friends or relationship with my dad
>Still happy as fuck
>Went through lots of addiction from cigarettes to meth
>Sober now, working out and shit
>Insecure about what will happen in the future
>Love the beauty of life but also its dark side
>Don't assign labels to myself

>cigarettes to meth
How did that happen, user?

nice trips

The thread image is my desktop background, so it caught my attention.

>27
>5'11
>200
>graduated college
>I love sushi, ice cream, anime, vidya
>I only enjoy unacceptable humor, I love gore
>depression/anxiety/aspergers
>love all non-repetetive music
>wat
>I wear nothing but work clothes and pajamas
>no tats, no piercings, ever
>Curly hair, bandannas
>smoked for ten years, quit, I drink when I'm alone sometimes
>I love reading and write in an obscure blog about my childhood abuse
>I'm pretty good at sketching people/cartoons
>I killed Toriel and Doggo my first time, both by accident
>still haven't forgiven myself

The only racist jokes that I can really laugh at are ones that have observational humor behind them. Things that legitimately happen, and generally aren't actually racist, but come across that way are the funniest.

I wanna talk about Nirvana for a second, because thats a band I can easily listen to for a while, too. Objectively speaking, it's a shit band. Kurt can't sing, the lyrics tend to be simple to say the least, and there is rarely actual singing. Subjectively I think they made some wonderful music that I can emotionally get behind.

Honestly, I often wonder the same thing. I ignore my sexuality in almost every situation. When it comes down to it, I don't give a fuck about gender or sex, so I can easily say I'm bi, but I can just as easily say I'm straight. It's not something I share to people face to face because I don't personally see it as a factor that matters.
When I was very young I had a "girlfriend" (I don't dare call it a real relationship, I was that young) and she did phsically abuse me for a long time. Because of that I was extremely timid when people got in my person space. My previous ex is the only reason I really got over that. But I did continue to at least date after that point, so I have no reason to believe it screwed me in any way that is permanent or matter or actually affected my sexual "orientation".
I do believe that personality could easily affect it, but I also can see how it effects personality. Gay people act more gay because they identify that way. They see themselves in other people who are gay, which is how shit like the speech patterns develop. In my case, I have a very objective logical and emotionally detached way of thinking for most things. Physical appears is something that I can very easily ignore, so long as there are personality traits that would define you as an "attractive" person in my mind, which goes 100% against what I previously stated.
Honestly, I'm drunk and human physiology is weird.

>20
>5'2"
>145lbs
>Unemployed at the moment, but i've applied to 6 jobs in the last few hours
>I love vidya and spending way more money on amazon shit than i should
>Had braces for 4 years, then developed TMJ from poor posture and chewing gum addiction
>Rough childhood. was molested by my cousin when i was 7. he was like 16
>My fingernails grow at a very fast rate. pic related was after cutting them 6 days ago
>Never been to a party. never did drugs.
>Really bad anxiety. i haven't left my house to do something other than gym and grocery shopping in over 6 months
>I help run Xeno servers on Ark:Survival Evolved. Some of the top ranked servers in the game.
>Cat person
>Korean punk clothing makes me moist

Always been fascinated with people who could quit.. Picked up smoking late at 16, started chain smoking (as a result of an after the smoke). Slowing down when I'm not drinking but its tolerable. Just recently got to the point to where I have no use to carry a lighter. Feels good brag.

brah** my bad.

That's pretty fair. No idea what that second paragraph meant, though. Would have posted this with but I hit fucking character cap. I didn't know Sup Forums had one..

After toke* holy damn. Fuck my factory reset phone..

Nice dubs, and congrats. I have one now when a friend dies, or when I have sexual contact with another person. Like a little holiday.

You could have just gone with "neckbeard"

.. Human psychology is weird**

Well apparently this homophobic board thinks I'm a "spooky"

Meh, essentially just don't try make it like its her fault. We have our own faults and that's okay, its just what you decide to do from acknowledgement of it all.

Was already feeling good upon joining thread here that's my bad.

>black
>6'0"
>167 lbs (and slimming on purpose)
>undergrad
>doesn't like sports
>doesn't like most other blacks or people in general
>doesn't like social events
>crippling depression
>has been single for the last 11 years
>is developing a stutter
>is a weeaboo, but also like Korean and Chinese cultures
>has actually lived in Korea for some years as an adult
>2-time military washout
>Buddhist
>favorite book: Journey to the West
>studies Japanese and Korean
>etc
Took a sleeping pill, so will probably nod off in like 10 mins.

I write poems about why death is nothing to fear and how easy life really is if you let it be.

My heartbeat is my symphony
It plays for the beauties of my life
I live for their dancing
Their looks of approval
And marching to my beat.
My God, let them dance.
I love it when their hearts fly.

I am honestly sorry I have to request reiteration to this degree, but I legitimately cannot figure out who "her" you are referring to.. I don't blame anyone for my own shortcomings. If you mean my previous ex, how could I blame her for leaving me? I was depressed as fuck. Why would I force her to stay? She was upset that I didn't fight to keep her, but it was because of that and that alone. I loved her. I wanted her to be happy. The best thing I could do is let her go.

If you meant my trans friend, I have 0 clue as to what you mean.

Nice 911

Fuck. I don't know anymore lol. I hadn't got a clear idea coming into this now that there's two people you're talking about. I just want to talk while I'm still kickin' it around here realistically.

>26
>6''3
>195
>working since 18
>like becoming better. learning. games both digital and real.
>intense.
>all the films.
>all the games.
>all the music.
>all the religions.
>8/10
>crippling social anxiety due to problems with self worth.
>I've hated myself since 10, got out of it now.

>26
>lived with parents
>bought house so now they live with me
>have respect so they have master bed
>lucky enough to be successful with some college ed
>have job with no benefits
>8 yr CARNG Honorable Discharge
>have fiance
>getting married in a few months
>always stressed
>hates people and is almost always socially awkward at first
>loves to make jokes
>even at inappropriate situations
>loves to make people laugh
>religiously active
>vapes to kick habit and is close to kicking vape as well
>loves dogs
>usually ends the night with Sup Forums

>tall as fuck..
>bald.
>angry at humanity
>pushing earth into sun with mind as we speak.
>you all suck.
>I need more art and music.. lets do more of that and less suck

lol.. I understand that.. I've had half this bottle of vodka, now. I'm pretty fucked. If you could see the amount of typos I'm fixing you'd vomit.

Wanting to talk is part of the reason I've vomiting out so many topics. hopefully it interests someone and they'll comment, leading to discussion, leading to.. Fuck iunno.

When I was a kid I was extremely religious. My mother had me pray nightly. She told me how god would speak to her heart and how good he was. I never heard god speak. I opened my heart as much as possible, I requested forgiveness for my constant sin, and in return I received nothing.
This scarred me closer to my teens. I thought I wasn't good enough for god, I thought he had forsaken me, left me. I became angry at god. I honestly was scared I would go to hell because he wouldn't respond to me, I cried as a teen because of this. But I slowly came to the conclusion that it was actually my mother who wasn't sound. She was teaching me things of fiction. She taught me to hate for no reason other than "god said so". She harassed me emotionally for not wanting to go to church, told me I would go to hell for missing it. She yelled at me because I wouldn't "give an hour of your week to god". That shit fucked me as a kid..

Oh
>5ยด6
>195

I agree with you on the personality aspects, user. I keep having bouts of existential depression where I feel trapped in my own mind. Other times, I feel so emotionally disturbed that I've never had an actual girlfriend or tried to spread my genes because that's literally the only reason I can think of for my existence.

Regardless, I have a face, personality and a way to approach things, that is not exactly weird but just different from the general populace. I thrive on niche things because predictability bores me, also not being able to live the way normal people do, depresses me.

It's a strange world for me, user

>18
>senior in high school
>5' 11"
>thick as fuck glasses and beard grown out over the summer
>I consider myself a musician at heart. I play all Low brass
>play a lot of league and other games with friends
>slightly racist
>very paranoid given the circumstances
>gf is away for a month with her folks and am scared she will cheat on me.
>pic related

Damn dude. Yeah, I was doing all that. Sunday services, vacation bible school. I was all in it as a child born and raised. I found myself homeless at 15 and decided I wanted to survive without all that drawbacks some way some how. I left that all behind and made my own way selling shit on the street, boosting and selling drugs just to get by.

I did find some sort of stability being 22, I'm on a lease and have a friend I can love who keeps me from doing stupid shit but since then, I feel like I'm at a standstill having not been able to find any employment since dropping out of school and work since high school. Traveling here and there for years with no foundation to stand on and build up on does that to ya.

Hope you sleep well, user. I hope you don't feel the need to associate with black culture, just because you were genetically born that way. We're still far from educating all 7 billion about there being only homo sapiens and that race, culture religion are just facets of human nature that should die soon.

7/10 attractive
glasses prescription?
beard doesnt suit you but to each their own m8
>slightly racist
that's okay. stereotypes exist for a reason.
don't fret over your girlfriend user. you're pretty good looking and you're young. you got this

how tall?
why are you bald?
why are you angry?
i'm okay with sucking.
need more art?
i did an art for you, user.
pic related
two praying mantis having a picnic

I've determined that I do not wish to spread my genes. Not due to my depression and how it's likely genetic, as my father struggled with it as well, but because I hate children. I couldn't fucking do it. The idea doesn't even really attract me. The idea of vaginal sex hardly entertains me.

My dissasosiation stems from my depression. It was a way to get out of my own headspace. It is likely in part because I'm INTP, but it is also why when someone comes to me for emotional support I offer solutions, not comfort. I also enjoy more niche things, not because predictability bores me (as I do quite enjoy being right) but because those items are often more interesting that what everyone else is looking at.

It's a strange world in general, user. Shit's fucked.

Shit bro, that's harsh. I was a fucking neet until about 6mo ago. Really only just started to get enough to move out, so that's my next goal. At this point my life has just stagnated to the point I'm going insane.

I'm sure I'm swearing way more than normal. When I'm drunk I swear a lot more. I type as I think, and when I think slowly I use it as filler. So, sorry in advance.

lived? or you do live with them currently? no shame
you like learning? how was your highschool experience?
intense? how so
all the religions? which one is the right one?
8/10? need pic to confirm
you're worth everything user. i love you
its good that you dont hate yourself. hate the world.

My prescription is very strong.
Thanks for the lil compliments though, user. Boost my spirits a bit

no worries m8.
but i really want to know your prescription
mine is -3.25 on left eye, -3.75 on right with slight astigmatism

I honestly don't know the numbers specifically, but my left eye is worse than My right. This is one of my lenses from my recent pair that broke

Well I started smoking bud freshman year
Likes the concept of altering the mind but hated the high
Started smoking cigs
All fine until a friend offered me coke
Really into it until one thing led to another and I started snorting meth. From there it was constant smoking meth for a while until one day I just cold turkeyed and cut off all ties to meth heads.
Psychedelics got a hold of me and started fucking with them heavy.
Xanax was awesome too
Pretty sober nowadays

All good buddy. I'm more a lurker myself but considering said friend was at a fair all day I haven't talked yet which is why I'm talking with a drink here.
But when homeless, even in winter, I'm from north Canada so I'm used to minus -35 weather.. Shit like that with getting through the night is always something to teach others who find themselves staying out the night or however long. I did learn a lot of shit being homeless year long so its just of how one deals with it.

mine is -7.5 on both eyes D:

Goddamn, that's cold. I'm in Tennessee, so it gets to like -10 at the coldest. Currently about 70 with extreme fucking humidity. I'm sweating my balls off (maybe because the booze.. Half a bottle thsu far)
I wasn't actually a need until about 6mo ago, I was in college. But I fucking failed. oops. Was in for IT, which is my passion.

-31 fahrenheit if it helps. not muchly january a difference at that point but still, it's still mid december - early January weather.
When up north, I did love chopping wood for the wood stove. Take an hour or two, make a few stacks of chopped up wood and make a good bulk. GOAT lifestyle warming up with some coffee or hot chocolate afterward with a bowl or a cigarette as a reward..

was always between north and south canada thus explaining why I couldn't build upon anything work or school wise; was always between here and there for years

>22
>6'2
>230
>I have lived most my life in a trailer with physical and verbally abusive parents
>Live on my own thanks to parents giving me there old trailer
>Was molested as a child by a woman and man
>Alpha looks beta mentality from years of abuse
>Not a virgin
>Lost virginity at 21 inb4 not to a whore
>A loving touch from a woman is odd to me only use to abuse from them
>Unhappy inside happy outside
>Stayed in my trailer for a year now I have social anxiety when I was very social before

To some extent, that sounds like a simpler life, almost sounds nicer than anything else I can think of.
I thought about smoking a bowl before I started drinking, but that's in my car and really I gotta sleep by about 5am due to work at 2pm.. So an hour and a half left for me.
Still time to drink. But holy shit, i'm pretty fucked. It is a shame that Alcohol doesn't really change my thought process beyond making my boundries much more open. And apparently my spelling worse.
Maybe I just need to drink more, but I really want out of my headpsace, user. I want to go far away for a while. I want to go somewhere I can finally express my emotions. I've bottled everything up since I was a kid, simply because I'm a guy. It's fucking stupid, and I tried so hard to change that, but I cannot cry, I cannot show sadness. It's alienating to do so.

>21
>6'7"
>260 lbs but loosing weight every week
>Biology major in senior year
>1 year ago I suddenly wanted to be a cop
>Love dark humor but laugh pretty easily
>No depression or anything but I sometimes regret being alone for so long
>Work as an armed guard at a hotel but was just promoted to a supervisor
>I love cooking and am breddy good at it
>Haven't had a girlfriend since high school because I used to be a fat ass and only started loosing weight as of this January
>Wear blue jeans and T-shirts everywhere so I can conceal my gun
>Never smoked or done any drugs. It just never interested me.
>I watch a lot of movies, good shows like house of cards, and anime
>Play insurgency, squad, and some league of legends
>Pretty happy but want GF

Sounds nice user

I'd hang with you, fucker.

post picture

TRIPS HAS SPOKEN

to fill in the gaps (somewhat) vaguely mind you.

>was homeless at 15
>parents moved up north
>didn't like the area
>stayed in the city and made my own way
>selling drugs and drinking and getting high
>eventually get tired of all that
>decide to try up north at 17
>pretty much one long tolerance break; withdrawl problems
>somehow get by
>come home to city at 18 and get shit straight
>off all hard drugs (with aforementioned reason as well as former relationship resulting in expecting child years before)
>when told of news of expecting it felt like getting hit with a tonne of bricks knowing I gotta change shit up to better myself
>months later
>stillbirth
>still sober hard shit despite sudden news of stillbirth
>22 now and on lease and content with my one friend
>still feel like im at a standstill
>but somewhat content with it

would bro up with and chill with man..

>15
>5'9"
>Single kid
>Parents divorced
>Gamer
>Geek
>Have dated
>Ex turned out to be a lesbian
>Typical fucking weeaboo
>Realize Sup Forums was built off of hard working weebs
>Interested in acting
>Have a game idea I work on everyday
>Best friend is practically a sister
>Want to bang her
>One of my friends a stoner
>Haven't smoked with her but we hang out
>Youtube channel is cancerous
>Huge Ghostbusters fan
>Into making costumes

yeah that's about it

>18
>6'1"
>200 lb
>Recent hs graduate
>love science, math, philosophy, and psych
>love jazz, blues, psych rock, prof, some others
>I haven't talked to the lass I've been in love with for the past two years, and it's too late now
>other stuff that I'd rather not post publically. Some things hit a bit too close to my heart and mind too easily sometimes
>love you guys and hope you're doing well

literally my life in a nutshell would be
>live a home with parents
>work dead in job
>depression since highschool for no legitimate reason

Tbh, not having anything to validate my depression hurts more than almost anything else. I have not a goddamned reason in the world to fee this way, but I am honestly tearing up right now thinking about it. I don't have a fucking reason to be depressed. I don't have a fucking reason to be depressed, but here I am. Fucking why?

not too bad user. only problem is, I'm out of drinks and cigarettes. would like to buy some more but its late and would like to spend my last cash on a dinner with a friend.
lol fuck.

hope all is well with you captain..

>Spent my 21st alone
>All my friends are slowly moving away
>No bowl to smoke at the moment
>No job
>No money so no gf
>Help everyone and have no help when I need it
>No car never got a license no birth certificate from lack of money
>Spend most of my days watching movies and playing games
>Ged got tired of learning stuff I already know so I drop out and got a Ged
Too much to type the rest u could fill up a feels thread with my sorry ass life

You hair does that cool short, straight hair person thing where it sticks up up slightly.. I like it.

yeah i like it too. the uniform suits you.
good cop or bad cop ;)

Thanks, user. Love ya with the utmost storge. What are you planning on getting for dinner?

>24
>6"6'
>7.6' (guess)
>navy
>underwater welder
>$100,000K a year
>been here for about 6 years
>no college degree
>thinking about it
>still virgin
>could easily lose it
>Polish descent
>all women are paracites to leach off of mens wealth in exchange for sex

Definately a good cop but when people do stupid shit that even little kids know better than to do, I get aggressive pretty quick.

Likewise man. But with that, I don't know yet.
Haven't talked to her today (she was at the exhibition fair mentioned before). She does know that I want to take her out this week but we will be downtown so who knows, might just be somewhat close or just a spur of the moment kinda thing.

Also thinking of disappearing for like 20 to go to the store to hold me until morning which is dipping into said funds so I don't really know what to do at the moment so it just sucks right now kek

Trips tell no lies.
You look pretty good, mate. do you enjoy you rjob?

We're two homebodies really so it's just the notion of just going out for once and spending time with one another is what it really is if anything

I can honestly say going to work is the favorite part of my day. I love the impact I have on others and work 55รท hours a week by choice. I hope it is even better as time goes on.

I asked the girl if she wanted to go out for a stroll recently. I like to discuss different things when in person, but I don't know if she digs that. I've been meaning to tell her about one of my theories, and she seemed really excited to hear, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Hopefully she says yes to the strolls. It'd truly make my heart dance to some sweet rhythms.

I'm the drunk dreadhead. I just work 40hours at the call center. it's not bad by any means, but I do not love my job. I get by on it.
It is nice to know you like your job. It's something I could easily be envious of, if I was a jealous person.

It's just the fact you guys are talking man, I wish I was shitting you here so as long as it doesn't seem forced, otherwise it's not much to fret about.

The first time I hung out with my friend, there wasn't much said, most times I would catch her just looking at me, and vice versa; we did talk and all but it wasn't much as other times later. All in all, it didn't matter much however, we're doing alright as of today. As of the other day, we just spent time together yeah, we went out and bought a piece for her rig and just explored the city a bit talking about this and that, no matter how big or small our talk was. Wasn't all too bad.

What do you think I should do if she hasn't talked to me for a week? I really want to go to into the thinking mode of thought from the belief mode, but at times I feel myself going into imagining/denial.

Just try not to overthink about it. One of the things I'm working on myself is not to be so clingy (which may not be the situation in your case) but I'm doing okay with that though, as I know she works and closes shop and gets home late and tired and can go with it.

But so as long as you know you can talk whenever and not have the feeling that she's putting you off, then I don't see why you would be stressing.

Thanks, man. I truly do feel that she and I are on the same wavelength here. We're like almost exactly the same person.

The important thing is to make the most of anything. This is a night job for me but I love it and love that I can still go to college during the day. I used to work in food service but I hated the people and didn't like doing a meaningless job. Once I decided to be a cop, I looked for something related and now I found something that I love doing.

>Do what you love. You will hate yourself if you don't.

>23
>5'7'', 200lbs
>Work as the MTG manager/expert of a gaming store
>Chronic depression, going on 10 years now
>Terrible insomnia
>Main hobby is music, have 13 years experience with various instruments
>No delusions of grandeur, never expect to be paid for my music
>Into classic rock, jazz, classical, 90s alternative, blues
>Recently, I've been feeling increasingly belligerent and combative, going full Sup Forums on social media
>Pick related is how I feel others see me now

>pro tip: I hate myself anyway
I really don't hate my job, I just don't enjoy it. I'm 2/3rds through this vodka and reading is hard at this point.
The people I work with are great, it's only the people who call in who I hate. I gotta sleep in like 20 minutes...

Just to make it more obvious what kind of place I work at, I have neglect dreads. I'm white. 6mo ago my hair would be considered "dreads" but only hardly. I looked like a stoner beyond all stoners (which I was not, actually) and they hired me. Now my dreads have finally matured and look decent. But I objectively looked like a piece of shit when I was hired, lol