Im looking for quality advice on where to go from here. Seasoned tinder veterans help a Sup Forumsro out

Im looking for quality advice on where to go from here. Seasoned tinder veterans help a Sup Forumsro out

say "yeah you're ugly and dumb, you big ugly dumb fat idiot. fuck you hahaha i hope you die"

Just ask her number faggot.

Ya true that

You are bad at conversation. There was a question mark at the end of her last response because she was confused by you calling her smart. For some reason you equated not being a "big party person" with being intelligent, a conclusion not all people (especially women) would immediately come to.
Also calling someone's plans "cute" sounds kind of condescending and will most likely not score you points. But maybe you're into some red pill bullshit and that's what you're going for, in which case you're a retard anyway.

Winky face means interested tho dunno if shes confused i think she meant for me to confirm whether or not i find her attractive

I also didnt call her smart. I agree with the cute thing people could take that the wrong way

this will get her pussy wet for you OP

all of this, thanks for saving me the time of explaining user

ops conversation skills are almost cingeworthy

>Being on tinder

You're fucking tragic pal. Just give up.

I didnt call her smart i said i think smart girls are more attractive and then she askes if its good that shes smart meaning do i think she is attractive

She referred herself as smart, therefore the wink implying you'll find her attractive

she wants to 69 you op

NOOO really?

You autistic faggots seem to be unable to comprehend the fact that if she is on tinder and talking to you she wants to get railed and think's you're potentially the guy to do it; being a little pussy is only going to make her think twice about fucking you.
You're not on tinder for chit chatting bullshit, tell her straight up she is hot, you find her attractive, keep it short, give her YOUR number and tell her to text you. She will text you, keep it short and immediately plan a date; don't ask what she wants to do, don't go to a faggot fucking movie, think "what would an autistic faggot like myself think is the perfect date" and plan the exact opposite.

Don't convince her not to fuck you, when you go to a car lot the salesman doesn't tell you the story of his life and tell you everything wrong with the car, he get's down to business and tries to sell you that car right then and there, if you're willing to walk on the lot and buy a car in 10 minutes he will sell it to you in 10 minutes.

Sell yourself and don't be a second guessing bitch, the little games of "don't complement her" and all that shit is rubbish, just get to the point, be confident, and close the deal.

some chicks use tinder to get into relationships, some do it for the lulz, and some are still sketched out if you jump right it...you have to play it by ear but in general better to be aggressive, so kinda agree with this faggot

Quality. Asked for her number already so ill see in the morning but good work. Dont agree with the getting railed thing lots of chicks use this as a legitamite last ditch effort at a boyfriend i have a feeling this girl is pretty independent tho and wamts to get fucked

bump

The more time you spend texting or chatting online before meeting the less likely she will retain interest and you will get laid.

You need to meet them as soon as possible with the lest amount of texting as possible and put on the moves, this doesn't mean to just invite them over for netflix and handjobs but you need to get them face to face and hit them with the charm; before I met my girlfriend I had about a 95% success rate with girls that agreed to meet, the failures where due to a mix of misrepresented pictures and profiles and the fact that you just can't have them all. The ones that didn't put out ALWAYS spent more time trying to chat online and "getting to know me" before meeting.

>quality advice
>comes to Sup Forums

Kek

Good ways to segue into this without freaking them out?

I'm bored so I'm sitting in this thread..... If you personally suck with women you will not get better with any advice anyone has to offer, any books you can read, nothing, nothing will get you better than practice.

If you suck with women and are getting shot down you need practice.
Get on your tinder and swipe EVERYTHING right, go on as many dates as possible, no matter how fat or gross they are. You DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT have to have sex with them, but you must agree to every date and try to get every date you possible can. Try different places, different activities, different mixes. Learn how to plan something that feels spontaneous.
Just get out there and get better.

Do you mean segway?

Yep i agree texting gets you nowhere but i have had moderate success and ALOT of girls who are young NEED to text because they need foundation and are much more terrified of meeting people online than a more experienced woman. But ya i have never not fucked a girl when i meet them in person its pretty much assumed both parties want to fuck

...are you trolling?

Yeah, just look at those glasses. My cock is having a definitive throb right now just looking at them.

Youd be surprised at what emerges from the darkness

No, but you could use a dictionary you illiterate faggot.

How fucking gay are you

Youd be surprised what you find in my asshole

this is the best possible answer to your question op

I honestly think you're overthinking asking them out, after a couple minutes of chatting you should be ready to remove yourself with something along the lines of "well I gotta go for a bit let's meet at a place at a time".

DO NOT make it a question!!
DO NOT MAKE IT A QUESTION!!!

Tell her you should meet at a certain time and place, if she is busy offer another time.
When if ask IF she wants to hangout you are doing exactly what is implied.
YOU ARE ASKING IF SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU.
This is bad, this leave room for the idea that she doesn't want to see you, this lets her think that you don't know if she wants to see you.

When you tell her a time and place when "asking her out" you are assuming she wants to see you, you are telling her that you know she wants to see you, she isn't second guessing if she wants to see you.

If she says she isn't sure yet, send her YOUR PHONE NUMBER, don't ask for hers, SEND HER YOURS and tell her to text you when she is sure and excuse yourself out.

DO NOT instigate conversation yourself, when she texts you later repeat the process and chat for a little bit, not too long, and offer a meeting again.

If she never messages you back or texts you back it's all good because you already moved on to the next girl. And if you already made plans with a new girl and she comes back? DO NOT cancel your plans with new girl, put her on the back burner and give her the scraps.

Not if I pulled out a dragon dildo

One can only remove the dildo by putting it there in the first place, legends say

More good advice and THIS is OP the person you replied to is not but the adv8ce is still sound. But it is flawed in the fact that women want you to be interested in them long term. If its a random slay your advice is the way to go

That doesn't make you any less gay, kid

Tell her you eat ass.

so why are u asking for help dumas op