It's not just her looks Sup Forums. Why do you love her?

It's not just her looks Sup Forums. Why do you love her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUMVTck9DG4
youtu.be/quMlRhlVR3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump while.i type
on mobile

Love that picture, was a long ass time my background.

this is her
sec

Did you just find her sleeping on the street?

A lot of reasons
we've been young and dumb for 3 years now
started in highschool, stupid, dorky dates to the local lake, hanging out at an abandoned mall, sneaking over at 2 am to sleep at her house (had to park my car 5 minutes away so her dad wouldnt suspect anything)
She just supports me and completes me
we've gone through so much shit but she still wants me and to be with me, and vice versa.
Havent seen her for a week and a half, been in mexico, coming home today
im excited

lol no
but we ran around all the time
half the time we'd drive the city until 4 am and end up sleeping in my car

oh she also lurks
she might see this
I hope she does

rip thread
have a good night everyone

She's cute, reminds me of my own girl with the way she holds her sleeve

She would talk to me and care. A lot of people used to. Now I'm alone. That's why I'm going to end it

cuz i see my reflection in her moves

Who am I kidding, it was never a lot

She believed in me, never gave up no matter how much I threw at her. Showed me the world outside of my cage and even unlocked the door. I took that opportunity and caused her a ton of pain yet she still is there for me. It's the person who showed me what love really is. She's why I won't give up and strive to be my best, in the end she is me and I am her which explains why she was able to do what she did.
Plus she saw everything no one else saw not even myself. I'll always love her just like the doors album waiting for the sun.

Which now I want to cry as she's dating someone else and no one can ever replace her but at least even through all the shit I did and even making clear that I love her she stayed in my life.

Now I wait ever so patiently for now that the fear and pain is gone, there is no one else's side I want to be by. Well and even if I went with someone else I'd just end up leaving them given the chance to be with her no matter the cost.

We're all alone, user. That's why we're here.

She's everything I'm not. A fucking genius, creative, social and understanding, great sense of humor, extremely athletic, damn. Love her so much. Miss ya, Bella.

whyd she go with someone else

We aren't really alone if we're all here. Just because it's not a physical presences doesn't mean our minds don't meet.

Because she trusts me more than anyone else ever has.

>slipknot
burn her with fire.

Isnt she?
Girls are dorks

burn ur mom
in her defence it's my shirt

>halo?
burn him with fire too

I started this thread because my girlfriend sees me like this. She thinks I like her out of pity, she can't understand why I'd stay with her after all the hardships and anger and anxiety and depression and suicide attempts.

It's been so long I forgot all the little reasons of why I love her and now I just do. And I don't know how to explain why I love her. It's been almost a year now and I just want her to be happy, but it always cuts like a knife when she thinks I'm pitying her...

She's been with him for quite some years. Though he is 10 years older and has kids well she doesn't. Though I don't really know if it will last or not I can only go on what I know. Those details I won't share though as I've already said more than enough.

more like gaylo

Keep her and prosper, user.

On the plus side at least I know what love is because god damn it makes music so magical and so I wait.

>blah
>blahblah
>blahblahblahblah
>blahblah
>blahblahblah
>blahblah
>blah

[Easy, low-cost, no-bullshit sex]

thanks user
have some oc she made

>more than enough
you're on Sup Forums, you're completely anonymous, stop acting like you're supposed to keep information withheld man

sounds like someone is insecure

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

spam attack lol

i gave your mom a sperm attack

Don't think she's happy in it. Though it's more of a feeling of betraying her trust that makes me not want to post. So I guess the general overview works.

Of course only time will tell and then I'll know.

The way her smile collides with her brown eyes in the sun and look amazing. I haven't seen her in 2 1/2 years but i remember

I smiled at ur moms brown eye

Some people get tracked and shit man. I seen. Also check em

will you get this letter?
Jagged pulp sliced in my veins, I write to remember
'Cause I'm a million miles away, will you get this letter?
Jagged pulp sliced in my veins, I write to remember
I write to remember, I write to remember

Who is that cucking her?

Hey man its cool, i was once 17 in high school during summer with no friends. Welcome to Sup Forums hope to see you around more. Heres some tits for you

well stop forgetting

Indeed there is already more than enough info there if someone who knew what I was talking about would know it's me. Of course outside of that there isn't enough info beyond that.

Never know who lurks B

its me
cute
im 21, you're a little off

>its me
underage b& caught

Because in the 6 years I've known her, she is the only person who matched me on a scale of emotional need. There has never been a power play with her. She says hello to me as often as I say hello to her. She appreciates me the same way I appreciate her.

There was never a feeling for either of us that we should "take it easy" so as to not come off as desperate.

how so

Like the ocean under the moon

good for you user
enjoy it

Awesome dude, good for you!

She reminds me of a fox in roadkill.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUMVTck9DG4

I close my door at night, but she gets in all right. So I turn on the light. I held her hand too tight, too hard to make it right so I could sleep at night. If I could hold them in my hand I'd make them understand. I'd do it if I could
I hope you know I would.

O_O I don't even comprehend, emotional need is not love. You can get emotional needs meet from a therapist lol.

She ain't coming back. There ain't no coming back. This is the really real world. There ain't no coming back. BTW do a barrel roll and pen in butt when you jump. Faggot.

Whatever you say Sup Forumsro:^D.

She matches my level of love for her. Never gotten that out of anyone else.

It's because when she's near the air smells like morning dew and meadow flowers, and my heart feels like it's exploding and stopping simultaneously, and my throat is filled with words stopped only by my lead tongue, and my mind melts at her slightest word.

I think you can and should expect emotional needs being met in a healthy relationship
It's not a bad thing
Relationships are about love and care, and meeting eachothers needs, both emotionally.and physically

Also, why does she look like a fucking tweaker?

Idk man. Im just kinda paranoid about cause a thread i saw a while ago

Go listen to some bloody love songs or look into it.

Did you not come here looking for a fight?
Well ya say brown liquor make you sleep all right
Cocaine make you grind your teeth all night

,'; )

(>^.^)>

what

These moments in time will be lost, like tears in the rain.

Though the wind may whisper and moan sometimes, we all need a kind place to live
Though the wind may whisper and howl at your a door, we all need the comfort of friends

For there is nothing else I treasure more on this earth.

Yes emotional needs and physical. Those needs can be fully met without love. Love is more of something that can kill even the darkest monsters something that is to be there for the other and the only thing in return you need is to see a smile to bask you in bliss.

I don't know how to explain it really, all I know is what it really is would be a regular physics to quantum physics. Were needs are the normal physics and love comes from the quantum world.

Nigga, Man up and go fuck her little sister in the ass...

But her little sister is ugly and fat?

This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you
It's the wrong time for somebody new
It's a small crime and I've got no excuse

So? even tubby bitches with horse faces need love too.
besides, sometimes the best way to get over the loss of a loved one is a little wincest.

i get what youre saying
kind of generic/poetic wording but
I agree

You're right.

I love your mom fag because she takes it in the ass

It's hard to describe and it's midnight I'm at that generic is good level. Though I'm glad you got what I was saying, it's weird.

(OP)

I love her because of that little thing she does with her voice as I'm space docking her and yanking on the nipple clamps.

go to bed user

She makes me really happy, but she also makes want to kill myself and kill her. The thing is that I've told her that, and she said the same thing back to me. We like a lot of the same music. She likes gore. She likes watching a lot of movies and reading books which I think is cool. We can not talk to each other for a while but be really close and talkative at other times. She cares about me. We say a lot of stupid stuff, but it's amusing. She finds a lot of my bad jokes funny even though she acknowledges that they're not funny. I can tell her about how I want to kill myself and she understands. She may never fully understand me, but she's supportive. She'll ask if I'm okay. She's an asshole, but she's nice and cool. I sometimes want to let go of her, so I can meet her again and it be special.
Pic unrelated

>she made me feel

>realize that i'm in love with my close friend
>a while later, realize that i can never confess because it might go wrong, and i can't stand to lose her
>wish i had never realized

Her cunt

Sounds like me and my best bro. You should definitely talk to her about this kinda stuff, and don't go around killin' yaself okay?

Welp there goes tonight's sleep.
Hory shiet pls kill this thing

Nunca la amé y estoy seguro que ella tampoco a mí, no fe el nuestro de esos amores desgarradores e intensos. Sólo sucedió que estuvimos juntos cuando ambos teníamos 20 años y el mundo aún era nuevo y se abría un futuro frente a nosotros. Amo lo que era en el momento en que estuve junto a ella

She's the first girl my age not overweight who actually had interest in me.

This girl is a loser. Doesn't know where she's going in life. Sure I'd love to see her naked ass, but that's about it.

what makes you say that?

>her
>implying

I wish I knew a "her"

Before I was alone, I loved her because she showed me what true love looked like since I had not gotten it in my prior relationship. She took me out, I took her out, we laughed, we cuddled, we kissed, we played, we longed for eachother when we weren't close.
But I got reactive, over something that would have passed so quickly, had I kept my head for just a little longer.
I'm sorry Risha.
I know you said you dont want any evidence I was in your life, I guess I understand. But I don't think we'll really forget one another. Thank you, though, for setting new standards and making it even clearer what I want in a woman.
I don't hate you. I hope you're well. I know you are, though. You're on such a bright path, and I'm still very happy for you. I wish I could've still supported you through this weird time of transition, but I gave up.
I just wanted to give you everything when you had started giving me nothing. for weeks.
I'm so, so sorry how I reacted.
Good luck out there, kitten.

give her a few months... with those meth scabs that bad, she will be laying in the gutter dying of aids hep c and a ruptured colon

i never had anybody to love.
nobody to support me, or listen to me.
not for a lack of trying either.

so i learned to deal with things myself.

and now im all grown up, with a good career. i dont feel a need for a relationship anymore.
i have become so self sufficient that i no longer crave emotional companionship.
fapping is easier than sex anyway. plus prostitutes are less of a hassle. casual sex is fun too. but sometimes things get dragged out too long. but never a proper relationship.

the one relationship i did have was a few years ago, and by then it was too late. i found myself unable to emotionally connect.

am i stronger for it? yes.
but when i see couples, i find myself unable to understand the mentality. its become something completely alien to me.

when anons dont realise what acne is because they think every woman should be a caked up walking vagina

youtu.be/quMlRhlVR3I

The good news is you can change that, just got to reconnect.

That great! She's my best friend too. Actually I haven't thought about killing myself in a while now, and thanks

not him but.
choice of clothes
piercings
the retarded way she wears her cap.

dont get me wrong. im sure she's a nice person.
but people who have goals dont dress like that.

I could. but i don't want to.
life is perfect as it is.

kek