/nba/ general - getting stacks edition

>Lakers, Timofey Mozgov have agreed to four-year, $64 million deal.

>DeMar DeRozan has agreed to a five-year deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors

>Jordan Clarkson has reached agreement on a four-year, $50M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers

>Nicolas Batum, Charlotte reach agreement on five-year, $120M deal.

>D.J. Augustin agrees to four-year deal with Magic

>Jeremy Lin to join Nets on a three-year, $36 million deal

>Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards

>Al Jefferson agrees to three-year, $30 million deal with Pacers

>The NBA announces that free agent OJ Mayo has been "dismissed and disqualified" from the NBA for violating Anti-Drug Program.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-LkSNFRFw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/suns/

Just stop posting lelker fans, you got BTFO repeatedly in the last thread, don't need to embarrass yourself in the new one.

Can we all take a minute and point out what a fucking embarrassment this team is?

You faggots are lucky that LEGOD stepped up to save us all from the memepocalypse

deli bout to get paid

t. fedora

>caring about ships

lol were looking at the bigger picture. were slowly becoming a basketball powerhouse. the game only came to country in 95 and within 20 years we already produced a 2xMVP, ROY and future GOAT wiggins, champions tristan thompson and cory joseph and a massive amount of great role players. just imagine how good the new gen is gonna be now.

except KD, Adams, and Kobe the entire team is bad.

They can't even trust anyone on that team and I bet they threatened to choke them to death unless they shaped up and worked together in the playoffs.

The Al Jefferson signing is good value and all, but weren't the Pacers trying to play fast? Big Al is fucking slow.

Kill yourself faggot

Howard better than Horford

>Wizards extend Beal to 5 year deal

Great the man of glass can continue to be paid by Grunfeld. Prolly the only offseason move DC is making. This team might be atrocious

what is next for his future?

This

>Adding Lin makes Brooklyn an 8 seed
delusional as fuck 2bh

Don't forget they also hired Nate McMillan whose teams always ranked at the bottom or very close to the bottom in pace

This

>IT WAS 3-1

youtube.com/watch?v=_-LkSNFRFw4

They have Teague now, they aren't playing fast anymore.

Are you mad that the Lakers got the top overall prospect in the past two drafts? Are you mad that the Lakers now have prime cap space ready for the next two years? Tell me why you're mad at the Lakers.

>ESPN sources say that Bucks have an agreement with Mirza Teletovic on a three-year deal worth $30 million

Signing for a low amount to stay in OKC as a roleplayer in a great organization, maybe win a ring.
Or leave for money and destroy his career on shit lottery teams.

Ingram isn't that good

bargain

same fag

Ingram is literally Durant 2.0, ESPN told me so.

someone take boogie

please

>ESPN told me so

Knicks top 4 in the east next year if everyone stays healthy

Knicks 1st overall pick in 17 with shit ton of cap and prozingis to build around if everyone gets hurt

Phil is a genius

>Cousins

Teletovic to Milwaukee, 3 year 30 million.

Adding the corpse of Derrick Rose doesn't pull New York Shitty out of the lottery.

Cousins is actually really good. He's just stuck at a shit franchise and his attitude is shit.

he'll be coming off the bench. Turner is still gonna be the starting C

>$128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards

>get rid of Chandler "just give me a couple months to warm my jumpshot up" Parsons
>tfw Monta not coming back

J U S T

According to Alan Hahn, very reliable source, Noah turned down offers of up to $20M from other teams to go to New York. Guess the league doesn't consider this an overpay.

>really good
>shit attitude

Pick one, famalam

>Free agent Chandler Parsons is nearing agreement on a four-year, $94M max deal with the Memphis Grizzlies, league sources tell @TheVertical.

>Free agent Chandler Parsons is nearing agreement on a four-year, $94M max deal with the Memphis Grizzlies, league sources tell @TheVertical.

The league is so fucked in a few years.

he was and elite center for few years before the injuries and is still better than most

>the knicks are taking the corpses of the Chicago bulls to build a team around
why

LOLMAVS

Horford has to be the most randomly overrated player I've seen in years.

Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $75M deal with Portland, agent Kevin Bradbury tells @TheVertical.

>Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $75M deal with Portland, agent Kevin Bradbury tells @TheVertical.

>Don't overpay Parsons a second time
How is this a bad thing?

>Evan Fournier gets a five-year, $85 million contract extension to stay in Orlando, source told @TheUndefeated

18 million a year, JESUS CHRIST.

>75M FOR EVAN FUCKING TURNER

>Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $75M deal with Portland

Bullshit. Please tell me this is bullshit.

2011 Chicago Bulls reunion in NYC!

can we get Boozer too? Whats Ben Gordon up too?

Actually 4 years/70 million

Woj just edited it

>Rumors here in Portland is that one of the mystery teams that Howard is meeting with is the Blazers. The plan is to land Parsons then go after his shower buddy Dwight who is asking for 24/per.

heres your (you)s thanks for the report

Jesus Christ these fucking deals. This is ridiculous on every level.

Rose was declared 100% recovered and in particular having very strong/balanced knees by the Knicks training staff. He was great last year once his vision recovered, so you might as well take a gamble on him as a 1 year expiring deal. Worst case,he walks and you get more cap space. He's already been active in recruiting players to the Knicks. Noah fills the hole left by the Rose deal and is a huge impact player on the court if healthy, as well as an extremely vocal leader. He isn't even signed and is already successfully recruiting for the Knicks. The worst case scenario with him still involves making Porzingis, the franchise's future, a more complete player and improving overall team culture. imo the Knicks are having one of the strongest offseasons I've ever seen from then.

okay so 17 million

still crazy.

>you'll never be a mediocre basketball player getting a 4-year 75 million deal

>signing turner for all that money when you have crabbe
What did they mean by this?

remember when evan turner was almost out the league a few years ago

now hes getting 17m a year

if we pretend we can play basketball anyone on Sup Forums could be a bench warmer on Philly

To clarify on Turner to Blazers deal: Turner has agreed to a four-year, $70M free agent deal.

I don't think that's as terrible as it looks at first glance. He has a really versatile game

goddamm the Spurs are looking like geniuses. these are all fucking horrible contracts

I really don't care but fuck the Lakers
Hahaha /nba/ so mad they can't even keep a pa-pa-pa-pa pokerface

Faggots

WHY?
H?
Y?
?

>Goddamm the Spurs are looking like geniuses. these are all fucking horrible contracts
They sure are, signing nobody to take minutes from their washed up players who proved they can no longer hang in the playoffs

Crabbe is likely to leave, they must not feel secure in him staying.

5 rings bitch

They have Crabbe (who they've said they'll match any offer to, who knows now) and mccollum though. No need to pay that much for a rotation player.

>our players are old dinosaurs, but at least we have old rings from years ago to look back on

>He only sees what's directly in front of his nose

And that's why you and your team aren't the Spurs. 3D Chess... You just got checked, m8

@69125516
>signing no one
>geniuses

Kill yourself

yeah let's pay Evan turner 75 mil, max retards derozan and beal out

5 rings bitch

will those 5 rings stop tim duncan from breaking a hip on the court?

Beal is the 2nd best SG in the league, well worth the max.

Derozan on the other hand.... LOL

>2nd best SG

Kobe is probably still the best SG in the league and that nigga is retired

it'll cushion the fall ya

>Kobe
>retired

All these ridiculous contracts and KD will fall into a cozy max contract with the Spurs.

Cap this

deli looking like a top lad

>Beal is the 2nd best SG in the league
in no order
>Klay "disappear from the Finals" Thompson
>Ames Haren
>Bummy Jitler
>D-whistle

all better than Bradley Beal, who has played 70 total games in 3 seasons (not including post season)

@69126075

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Do you fucks not understand that the cap is raising twice in the next few years?

17 mIL won't be alot

What are you, 12?

PG: ROSE
SG: LOL IDK HOLLIDAY OR AFFLALO UNTIL WE SIGN SOMEONE BETTER
SF: MELO
PF: PORZINGER
C: NOAH

give us the 5th seed and a first round exit now desu

they are both horrible contracts you retard

desu i feel like Klay actually played admirably in the finals and the whole playoffs. Even Drayboon stepped up in game 7. the ones who really shit the bed were "Unanimous MVP" Stephanie and Harrison "I'm a max player" Barnes.

I think I'm overdosing on Adderall

Nope.

Boston is inking Horford to a max deal tonight, then tomorrow they bring him to meet with Durant and get a deal done on the spot.

Cap it.

They won just three years ago, it's not like this is 2013 when their last ring was in 07 and everyone thought they wouldn't win another one or even make the finals again

I think there's definitely a place for him on the roster. He scores, passes, rebounds, and plays excellent defense. Can play two positions full-time and up to 4 situationally. Gives a crazy young roster a veteran presence. You can slot him into so many lineups and he'll adapt his game to fill whatever needs you have at that moment. I like him as either a guy to run the offense as 6th man or to take over as the starting SF. From next season on, he'll be making the equivalent of like $11M two years ago. It's not a bargain per se, but he addresses enough needs to where it warrants the move imo.

Why are >my nuggets not signing anyone reeee

>Cavs
>Raptors
>Pacers
>Celtics
>Hawks (if they keep Hartford)
>Knicks

The rest of the east outside of the Cavs is completely irrelevant. Knicks will be a 5-7th seed and first round cannon fodder.