ITT: Examples of Patriarchy

ITT: Examples of Patriarchy

Amber Heard (Zombieland) married Johnny Depp 18 months ago. She recently filed for a restraining order against Johnny Depp, claiming that he was violent and physically abusive to her during the entire marriage. Officers who responded to the 911 call on May 21 claim that they didn’t see any visible injuries to Amber when they arrived at her condo.

Really fucking convenient considering some of those officers work off-duty as part of Johnny Depp's security detail. The LAPD has changed its story multiple times…first telling the media they never responded to a 911 call involving Amber and Johnny, then saying there was only one call, and later admitting they received two calls and sent two different sets of officers to her apartment. Amber even claims that her neighbor, Raquel Rose Pennington, who had come to help protect her during Johnny’s alleged assault, examined her face and said that she could see “a significant injury with redness and swelling,” Amber claims that her neighbor gave a statement to the police about the injuries and the assault but the entirety of that statement was not included in the police report. Typical police corruption. LAPD at it's finest.

Take a look at this photo. Do you really believe that a woman is capable of doing that to her own face just to gain a favorable position in a divorce settlement? Really?

Yes I could slam my face into a chair to get a huge sum of money. A few million are worth hitting my head against a chair arm.

OOOOOH

You just got shut down.

I admire this bitch solely for her unmitigated gall.

Anyone dumb enough to get married in this day and age is a fool who deserves to lose their money.

>Blaming the police for not investigating a crime there's no evidence for.

Fuck off OP

Feminism is getting into an argument with your husband and him throwing a phone at your face and then like the whore you are you go straight to court and sue him for millions and tarnish his public image.

She could just walk away, throw a phone in his face on the way out and file for divorce without any extra attention but no she's a poor little girl who's getting abused by her deranged husband.

Police don't handle 911 calls they just get dispatched to respond to them. No police officer would be stupid enough to make up shit like tgat knowing his story will be proven false.

Fake and gay.

checked

Police officers in the USA can do whatever they want, they rarely get in trouble,

good.

Im guessing he didnt slap her because hes right handed.... the mark would have to be on the other side. Other things could have caused this though

doug stanhope is right fagget

People are capable of cutting their own limbs off if properly motivated. This is unremarkable.

She shouldn't have made him tell her twice

itt: OP mistakes political corruption for patriarchy
ever since the concept of government existed, shit like this was going on. It's nothing new. Don't blame them because they're men though. That is ACTUAL sexism. No, if you're going to blame them, blame them because they're corrupt.

Nobody gives a shit about your psycho drama you overglorified arby's big beef and cheddar.

Here's the thing, it's called presumption of inocence. Regardless of his celebrity status Mr. Depp has the right to a fair trial, we cannot on an inetrnet forum do anything but baseless speculation. And I would like to say that the victim being a woman, nor the allegations being such as involve abuse or even worse, should factor in when upholding this scared principle of justice.

Nicely thought out and written bait BTW, one could almost believe you actually are that retarded a fucking sow as to start a thread, here of all places, with Examples of Patriarchy in its heading...

I have had to bruise myself a little bit to make something look better for my situation.

It's pretty easy. Especially when motivated.

The accusation is that he through his eye phone at her like he was pitching a baseball in a magor league game.

Considering I'm a female who has given myself many black eyes and much bigger bruises, uh yeah...she could have

goddamn she is so pretty. i hate what jonny did to her. he deserves to die and rot in jail. fuck!!

WHY IS NO ONE JERKING OFF TO THESE QUADS?!

liar. you've never given yourself many black eyes and much bigger bruises

Never to late to bump

Because you deserve neither the quads you got nor the dubs you got while boasting about them.

he hit her in the head with a cell phone because he was jelly she kept fucking her old lesbo friend
>shits old news
>doesnt matter what the lapd says
>physical proof rules all
your like a shittier version of tmz OP

Youre the vapid selfish manipulating cunts that fuck it up for the rest of us, do you understand that?

>Do you really believe that a woman is capable of doing that to her own face just to gain a favorable position in a divorce settlement?
Do what to her face? My face looks worse when I wake up with my face in the pillow.

if that's your excuse for being lonely lol

She's a lying slut.

She was in a relationship with a woman before she met johnny. She married johnny, took some of his money and fame then found the perfect oppurtunity to leave him after he accidently threw a phone at her face and now she's back with that one chick. Seems awfully convenient to me.

yeah but she's supposed to be hot in the first place

She probably asked her old lesbo friend to hit her in the face so that she could make her story of abuse more believable.

Yes, and yes.
/thread

This isn't true. If it were true they wouldn't have cast her as Mere in Justice League and Aquaman.

Grabbin' my pitchfork right now! Burn the witch!
Wait, who's the bad guy again?

jesus you are dumb,

They cast this bitch as Aquaman's wife, the Queen of Atlantis?

So you know the truth?

CUZ WE'RE ANGRY

Who was she in zombieland? Lol

she married a guy for being famous
therefor she deserves to get beaten for being a fucking hoe

Yes, a week or so of fucked-up face for a lifetime of Depp's money? I'd do it to myself.

i wonder if she gives good amber head

Open hand doesn't count

Why did she piss him off? Its her fault.

The very first zombie in the movie.

she was out of the kitchen

If he did hit her, then that's wrong obviously and he should have to face the legal consequences. But that pic doesn't even look that bad tbh. I could easily inflict some small red marks on myself for millions of dollars.

Oh yh lol

Did anyone call the Amber-lamps?

fuck it, I'll take the bait for the sake of wrecking some faggot's argument