Did I go too far Sup Forums?

Did I go too far Sup Forums?

In the past 2 weeks a friend of mine had to put down his childhood dog and got dumped by his girlfriend. He also recently told me if he ever broke up with his girlfriend he would kill himself (mostly joking but you never know). I decided to send him that picture because stupid memes like that usually make him laugh. It's been 2 hours and he hasn't replied, should I be worried?

Yes.

Was he Mexican?

lol what the fuck just say that message was meant for someone else if you are worried

He's dead OP.

Pic related for those who want it

No, Asian

Is this one of those forced meme 9gag-fisting-their-own-ass bullshit things?

No wonder he s pissed, shoulda bean a banana!

Did he see it tho?

was his girlfriend asian too? what's her number

Im fucking dying

Read receipts aren't on so I'm not sure

you beaned him too hard bro. Honestly I wouldn't expect anyone to come back after only two hours after that.

How could you do that to your own friend?

Nah she's a bean

Don't worry he's probably laughing so hard he can't type and is instead jerking his tiny pecker so hard he ripped it off and then, still laughing uncontrollably, rammed a plate of spicy chicken tendies up his ass and is now waiting for you, laughing, covered in dick blood and spicy tendie crumb, sphincter quivering at the thought of his bean buddy turning up to see if he's alright. Funny guys u two are!

I'm really starting to get worried I've called 3 times but no answer

Perhaps he took a nap to feel better? Or maybe phone died? Sometimes, as well, when I'm in a fucked enough place, I don't respond to things at all. Just lay around and do nothing.

I hope so

You beaned your friend to death you fucking asshole

>911 whats your emergency
>a sand nigger is shooting yelling ALLAH IS GREAT at -friends house address-
>get arrested for misinforming the authorities
>get him to hang himself for real now that his only friend is jailed.
>?????
>?

>prophet