Cheers to britbongs for passing Brexit

Cheers to britbongs for passing Brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=rotherham rape cover up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you serious, the brits are dumb as fuck say goodbye to scottland

fucking retard inbreed maggot.

>implying we care about scotland

Scottish people are so used to voting Remain, they'll do it again out of habit.

ok fine lol, you seemed to care last year. anyways, yes the your pound will be more valuable but there are many scientific funds that you will will lose as a result of leaving the eu. So, win for you in the short term (five fucking minutes) lose benefits over the long term. ( research assitant in london)

Pretty much this

thanks user

>Research Assistant in London
>Asks people questions on the street
>Credible source

PHYSICS not anthropology

>ok fine lol, you seemed to care last year. anyways

Those who cared were the same banks and corporations who funded the whole Remain campaign this time. I just don't understand why people desire to be corporate puppets. Are you afraid to think for yourself and make decisions or something?

>eat this
>think this
>have this opinion
>you should react to X with response Y

Why the fuck would you even want to live like that

The UK will be better for it.

i live in Ohio in america
can somebody please explain brexit to me like im 12?

im afriad of literally all of the scientific funding that comes from the EU. which is about 60% of uk research suddenly dissapearing. "oh wow thats so crazy" no our asses will be left behind. brexit goes through i transfer, as alot of my collegues will

its like if a soccer mom jerked you off for 10 years. nd then you thought, " well i get jerked off all the time so my semen is worth a fortune!" then then you told the soccer mom to go away because you thought your semen was more valuable to other soccer moms ( who you havent met yet)

You do realize the one giving that money to the EU in the first place is the UK? The UK pays almost 13% of the EU's entire budget while there are 28 member countries.

Effectively the UK is funding research and jobless people in other countries.

THANK YOU!

your paying for the fucking border countires that have to deal with the refugees

PREACH

interesting
i'm GENUINELY hugely curious why EVERY british person i follow on youtube and such, and even non-brits, are voting to leave

the brexit people (as proven by the murder) are the same as the tea party in america. DUMB AS HICKS WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING

I wouldn't say so. If they were the same as the Tea Partiers, they would have been sabotaged by globalists. They voted to leave, so that obviously isn't the case.

ugh they are worse they killed someone!!!

wait, what murder?

oh wait the MP nevermind

And who invited those "refugees" with free money, forced quotas on member countries and by beating down any dissent or resistance?

The vast majority of them aren't even from countries at war and the ones that are had made it to safety 3000 km before they reached the EU. Bullets are cheap. They are invaders. The EU chooses the most expensive option: Genocide of native Europeans and their cultures.

"the sun never sets on the britsh empire" you started this shit you dumbass

No, I didn't. I wasn't alive centuries ago and most of the countries sending over their unwanted people weren't even colonized in the first place.

you know what i mean you donald trump fucker

Cheers!

get ready to watch rome burn david cameron is an idiot

Britain is ushering in global economic collapse. Thanks a lot. All because they couldn't handle just one more Romanian in their fucking tube?

Get fucked, Britain imperially fucks the world for a couple centuries then brings about armageddon.

Russia invasion of Europe Imminent.
China ownership of Europe inevitable
Thanks Britain.

I don't know what you mean and I don't see how ancient history is relevant while the rape gangs, sharia patrols and the hostile islamic take over is not.

rape gangs?!?! what the fuck are you talking about.this is the carzy part. america has donald trump but britain has teaparty shit heads in the exact same way

a refugee rape your mom??

Rotherham is just the most famous one, similar gangs are discovered every couple of months.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=rotherham rape cover up

Assuming you're American, YOUR ancestors were the colonialists. Modern British people are the descendants of the ones who stayed on their island and didn't go off to nick some brown person's land

At least refugees wont be a problem now, the economy is gonna tank so hard nobody will want to come here anyway.

It's the Farage nuclear option.

i live next to a mosque in america. that shit is not real. most muslims want the same shit as you and me ( expect they are willing to work harder than you for it)

Still beats genocide

Oooh yes, let's ignore statistics and people from countries that actually have a sizable muslim population and focus on anecdotal evidence from a country where muslims are distrusted and they're a small minority.

That worked out so well for countries like Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Yemen etc etc etc

At least one country is waking up to the mudslime bullshit to bad it took shitskins patrolling your streets and telling you where you can and can't go in your own country first hopefully the US kickes out all our sand niggers next

nigger im from canada, ancestry far back to scotland

let it be known that when the muslims swoop in and take control of Britain it will be because Britain shot itself in the foot by crippling its own economy.

Our robust economies are the only defense we have against such a threat. Lone wolf attacks are not a big fucking deal they are merely a consequence of living in such a safe society that no REAL threat can get at you.

Read a book, kiddos.

If there is a country that deserves to be genocided it is the Brits.

Turnabout is fair play.

>when the muslims swoop in and take control of Britain

Look at London, the capital of the UK, and tell me they aren't already here.

>bunch of ragheads beating the imperial navy

Guys goys calm down. Take your bitching to Sup Forums please.

>not an argument

Far-right leaders in France and the Netherlands are calling for a similar anti-EU vote. I don't blame them.

The leftists have been delusional.

The regressive left caused this tragedy. it is into the hands of right wing conservatives we go.

THANKS A LOT FUCKTARDIAN LIBERAL IDIOTS.

Oho hohoho this is just the beginning, pretty much every paying country and even italy are planning to leave the EU. It is now a sinking ship. The UK paid 13% of the EU's budget while there are 28 member states.

This is not a gap the EU can recover from without going through even more drastic measures.

>If there is a country that deserves to be genocided it is the Brits.

We're all dumber now for having read this. Thanks user.

Cheers Lad, i dont usually drink but i went straight to the shop for a 4 pack as soon as the count ended.

>Feelsgood.jpg

Great man. Thanks. I bet you're a lovely person. Go fuck yourself okay? And go suck Ali Baba's dick while you're at it

I think it's a step in the right direction - for now. At least until certain issues are put back in their place. This shit did not get fucked up over night, so it will take more than a night to fix it, if it gets fixed at all. They have my support. Long live the queen.

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go round of course, and people like that slinky makes it spin really fast.

The ones that are not much good for anything but to push them down stairs to see what it looks like

nice. enjoy

and you matey!

Cheers mate! I've been up all fucking night watching it unfold, it was fucking worth it and now I'm enjoying a nice, smug, beer.

kankergoed

it's not really about what they want but more about how they want to accomplish it

cheers to your currency losing 30% worth

Go away Sup Forums

Pisspot Cameron is throwing his toys out of his pram because he didn't get what he wanted.

Yeah, fuck off you posh twat. Don't forget to take your daughter with you. You left her in a pub last time.

Fuck europe

Oooooooh that was a low blow! KEK

Pound/Sterling at 31 year low

Freedom at a 31 year high.

camerons like meh didnt get my way, leave it to some1 else

best to get out and not have to help support all the refugees

good job britbongs, you did it!

>inb4 404

fuck em, they sold pounds and bought usd