Is 2 tabs for 20 bucks good?

Is 2 tabs for 20 bucks good?
Pic unrelated

aight but u better be trippin balls

I assume you're referring to LSD and not some other RC. Can you find out how many µg per tab? Though as long as its not snake oil I wouldn't worry about it too much, $20 for ~8 hours of tripping is cheap in a relative sense.

Last ones I got were 30. I tripped for 10 hours

If u ment to say dabs, then no ur getting ripped off hard. My close dealer gives me 2 for 5 bucks but that's Cuz we are close. I wouldn't pay more than 5 for 1

Get a test kit. Literally everything going around is fucking RCs. Only way I've sourced real Lucy is via DNMs.
Actually, on second thought, you probably don't give a fuck. 10 is regular street price for "tabs"

be more specific how many tab how much µg i can get 115µg per tab for $10 each and it gets cheaper with bulk its the best deal in my zone other people charge $20 per tab it a murder on my wallet

>be in 10th grade
>finally try smoking weed
>everybody else I know who is into it has done it since middle school
>brag about it to my friend max while were in the school library
>max asks me what kind of weed was it
>have no idea but don't want to look stupid
>"Oh uhh, it was just a nugget."
>he stares at me and stars laughing
>starts going around to other tables to tell people about it
>random kids I don't even know are laughing at me
>be later in the day during 7th period
>feel somebody throwing something at my back/shoulder
>turn around and look around
>see chicken nuggets on the floor
>somebody actually went out during their break and bought chicken nuggets to throw at me
>other people start doing this thinking its the most hilarious thing in the world
>this literally happened on and off until we graduated

top lel

he also sold me a stolen ipod nano that I ended up giving back because the kid who owned it threatened to beat the shit out of me

fuck max

stop being friend with max fuck that pussy also never buy merch from dealers

Well you should have slapped the shit out of max for being a raging cunt

I haven't seen him in years actually lol I'm 24 now so this was going back a while. he wasn't actually a dealer though just a shitty person

its called being a little pussy with no backbone who can't defend himself. why do you think I gave the ipod back to the owner? I didn't want to get my ass kicked.

Don't worry user I know those kinds of feels, bought some weed in HS from some "friends" and when they gave me my shit later that day they'd smoked maybe a 1/3 of it the cunts.

Thankfully these days I roll with a geniune crowd of people and get high quality free shit (mdma, weed, shrooms) on the regular, and dont have to associate with snakes like that anymore.

my friends used to pull that shit too. i eventually just made friends with kids from other high schools and ended up finding a really awesome dealer who let me crash at his house because his parents didnt care if we were smoking. always sold me fat bags for really cheap. great guy.

i haven't smoked weed in like 2 years now though so I wouldn't even know where to buy it from. I lost touch with a lot of people who I'd go to normally.

tho I also ate brownies with max once and it was surprisingly his first time and he freaked the fucked out and was borderline crying in the park we were in. I was confused because I wasn't really feeling anything from mine so I thought we got ripped off at first.

Had a buddy who had no money but sorta good friends this girl he hangs out with said she would get him some brownies at lunch so when he went over to her and said where were the brownies she could barely speak and said she ate everything. i always think the moral of the story is have good friends and good dealers

honestly i dont know why the people i smoked with who went to my high school had to be such shit heads. i remember saying you know I started smoking to get away from shitty people not meet more.

Never trust the dosage that your dealer tells you, just use it as a reference.

what do you mean a reference

Just that it may be somewhere around there but you never really know. Dealers like to talk shit

i guess there never as accurate as they want to be but im close with my dealer I've known him for a while and he's never talk shit to me as he describes it he will deliver

Life's too short to be taking drugs with assholes anyway

Nice, one of my good friends was close with his dealer, mates since school, he'd never cheat him or rip him off. Until he was sold fentanyl instead of heroin. Good guy too.

Don't trust your dealer 100%, he goes through a bunch of other people that you dont know. Someone further up the chain can fuck you over.

but its always funny as hell to hear how he gets screwed over

true but he's told me he doesn't want me dead and hell watch out for me I've been good friends with him since High School

That's what they all say. I assume you test your acid?