Can u give me some faking tips ? I started as knight and i wonder what stats should i add ? First playthrough

Can u give me some faking tips ? I started as knight and i wonder what stats should i add ? First playthrough .

Focus on:

Vigor
Strength
Endurance
Vitality

In that order, from most to least important.

a quality build is good for first time, keep str and dex same and put all extra into vigor

Roll and stop acting like a little pansy.

Youre also going to want to bump your int and fth up both once and go and get the pyromancy flame as well as carthus flame arc. Get the great axe and level it up all the way to +10 and just buff it when you fight bosses using carthus flame arc.

40 dex 40 str Refine Dark Sword buffed with 60 int dark moon blade. 50 vit and 40 end.

At first do some Vitality to stop you from fat rolling like a fucker. Then balance strength and dex for most of the game. Later in the game there is a Covenant that allows you to respec your stats

get a weapon that you like from the moveset stick with it go vigor till 30 than mainstat of the weapon the end

I put a lot in vitality so i can wear heavy gear i guess that was a mistake. Can you tell me where i can reset my stats ?

max int it gives you more exp

this

In the Cathedral of the Deep there's a Covenant called Rosaria's Fingers.
You invade people to collect Pale Tongues. Give that to the NPC and become "Reborn"

gameplay of Op

Don't give up man. You're gonna want to in the start. Keep trying and find your play style. There really is no right or wrong. You'll find what does the best for you. Trial and error you know?

This guy knows what's going on boy

>There really is no right or wrong.
Looks like this nigga never tried a faith build.

what if.. you just went raw weapon and enchant it and dont put any into your faggot stats that do nothing with raw maxed out weapons that deal fuckin 400 base damage? WHAT THEN FAGGOT? WHAT THEN!? considering the only thing people can do is equip a one hand sword and enchant with lightning and swing it over and over with tons of stamina and hope to fuck all you do is get stun locked.

Or any caster build early..... so painful

Parry that first attack
Since the person would probably be using a great sword or above

Stop playing this multiplayer game alone, and you should be fine. Keep up with pvp channels to get a better understanding of the weapons. Go for a quality build like the guy above said, while prioritizing vigor first, endurance second, and str/dex third.

Lol yeah I wasn't even thinking about that. I wasn't thinking someone would be trying that their first play through either.

I fucking did. dex str and faith, what a mistake.

How far did you make it before you said fuck it?