Is it wrong to be attracted to little kids if you think you would never hurt one?

Is it wrong to be attracted to little kids if you think you would never hurt one?

No

Being attracted to kids is harmless. It's only bad if you act on it. That's why I think loli is important so dudes can get there fetish without hurting anyone

It's that small?

anything younger than 12 is just wrong.

yes

Dammit OP I don't want to fap this late at night

it indicates that you are stuck mentally in an earlier stage of development. in other words you never grew up. go see a shrink

So I can fuck a 13 year old is what you're saying

so is this the objective cause of pedophilia or just a thaory of yours?

That's exactly what he's saying.

Back to Omeglestickam i go.

yes

Alright cool I can work with that

how much of psychology can really be said to be objective? but it is a genuine theory. in any case it is agreed that pedophilia is unnatural

agreed by idiots, maybe

A man attracted to cute, feminine features is natural. A man attracted to a female just because the earth has circled around a certain number of times during her lifetime is senseless.

Tell that one to a judge.

Pedophilia as coined by the general public is not the same as the actual definition of Pedophilia. The general public thinks that being attracted to pubescent girls is Pedophilia, while in reality pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent girls (or boys)

If it was wrong then why would DOA Extreme 4 have Marie Rose in it?

Japan's age of consent is like fucking 13yrs of age. Probably to battle their birth decline.

They say the game isn't being released in america. Honestly the bigger for that reason is probably because all the feminists would have aneurysms about all the big tits bouncing around, they wouldn't mind the barely legal flat chested girl at all.

or no not extreme 4, extreme 3.

Yeah no shit user, Senran Kagura was on feminists radar as well. Somehow it managed to go under.

Yes because you can easily convince yourself that sex doesn't have to hurt them at some point in the future.
Why do you think the majority of molesters are old? It's because they were like you when they were young all full of hope in themselves but people corrupt over time, standards drop, they reach points of know return or are faced with their own mortality.
Never convince yourself you're fine or it'll be too late before you know it.