Ask a US Marine in Australia anything

Ask a US Marine in Australia anything

How the bloody hell are ya, mate?

How are you liking Australia?
Why are you in Australia?

100% Excellent thanks

Aussie land, staging zone for the final conflict in derkkaderkkastan.

LMGAS? 12TH GENERAL ORDER? WHATS IN THE WHISKEY LOCKER? AND HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU BANG ON THE DI HUT DOOR TO WAKE HIM UP.

There are alot more Marines on /b then I thought also:
12th general order, don't be a buddy fucker, Recruits are fucking in the whiskey locker, Until he opens the door and beats your ass.

Ok Lance Colonel! Failed on all accounts.

Get the fuck outta me country ya yank jarhead cunt

Probably in darwin this place is full of you clowns thinking youre hot shit

How many civilians have you raped so far?

Yet another reason to never go to Darwin

What's it like walking around without the fear of being massacred?

Or he's not a fucking boot. I don't remember how many times you hit the duty hatch. Unless it's 3. And you hit that wooden plank thing not the door itsself. Maybe I am a boot still ... Fuck

Darwin was a mistake, the USMC is welcome to it for all I care.

Johnno?

Doesnt matter. If he was a real Marine he would have been able to answer the questions. LMGAS is the acronym for Light weight gas operated air cooled shoulder fired weapon. He would know that the whiskey licker is where the supplies are kept(which they make the recruits buy) He would know that the 12yh general order is " to walk my post from flank to flank and not take shit from any rank. He would know you bang on the plank in increments of 3 until you are acknowledged. Tired of yhese faggots claiming to be Marines knowing they dont even have the G2 to get higher than a 19 on the asvab! Fucking hate summer

You getting any Aussie strange? Also... do the toilets flush the other way?

Stolen valour videos are the best, watching you faggots toss around acronyms and crying about your brothers dying for the uniform the homeless cunts are wearing.

can you please kindly get the fuck out of my country and take your warmongering dumbass marine friends with you?

cheers in advance

Fucking boot as fuck questions lol

You are so fucking boot it hurts