Sup Forums, does anyone know who she is? or have any more of her?

Sup Forums, does anyone know who she is? or have any more of her?

Possibly

please Sup Forums, im begging you.

could you say her name? first name? anything?

you there?

looks similar to me but not as hispanic

close, but no. Do you know anything about the girl?

ops girl or pic related girl?

I saw this picture before, if im correct the original OP said she was from fullerton , California and her name was crystal.

The plot thickens

op.

Got any other leads/places she could be from?

Give us a story OP. What's the deal?

Unfortunately no i do not. That is all I remember, but since she is hispanic why dont you guys use stereotypical mexican last names.

I think im dating that girl.

Fuck off, no way? Details OP. This is getting good.

I need details first. I absolutely need to know that is her before i say anything.

Nice. Lets see you bent over spreading that pussy

You got her name and general location OP. What else do you need?

because the place and name dont match. but holy fuck her body is exactly the same. small spots and all, everything. i need more info though, anything.

you're pretty as fuck no homo

Post her tits so we can compare.

i know a girl looks just like that except she isnt a nigger

See this

;3;

niice

was thinking it was my gf but, thank god she has clearer skin and a belly button piercing, otherwise I would have been mad as fuck

Summer is here

Gorgeous :3 now spread it please.

Naw, I cant do that if it isnt her. if it is, i gladly will. I'm telling you guys, if you find out the correct city she's from and a first, last or middle name or something like that, I will dump. I'll post reactions of me dumping her ass too.

Give me her name and I'll ask her if it's her. Don't work hard OP, work smart.

Honestly looks like my girlfriend too. Doubt it's her. Body type, markings, skin tone, tit size are all remarkably similar.

If you post tits there is literally no way anybody but you would know its her, but w/e

That doesn't make sense. I'll ask her tomorrow if its her, but if someone can say some more information, ill post.

I'm sure the OP thought that too when he posted the tits. look where we are at now.

You're looking at it all wrong, look at the objects in the picture. Do you recognize any of them?

this looks very similar to my girlfriend too, just a different belly button. My gf is Filipina American

this guy has it figured it out

Yes. My girlfriend has the small brown spot exactly on her right tits, a brownish mole below her cleavage and I believe that bathroom is at her dads house. IF that is her.

That bellybutton is pretty distinct. Also right nipple looks a bit bigger. It's not unlikely that your significant other has shared nudes before. Everyone does it. Not a big deal really. Unless you wanted to get emotional about it, or if she did it while you two were together.

Same. Spot on her inner right tit. Might be more common than we think.

Next time just check out her bathroom. You'll have your answer.

That's the thing. I think that bathroom is the house she previously used to live at.

good job.

Find her old house, lie down naked in the floor of the bathroom, and take a picture in the same pose and send it to her.

but really what's the point of having a relationship if you don't have trust.

Post naked photographs of your girlfriend and let Sup Forums do your sleuthing. Everyone wins.

thing about that is what makes it hard to tell if that is my gf besides the fact that she has a belly button piercing and has less blemishes is that she usually would only get slutty enough to send a nude if she is drunk. Here lies the problem, she only drinks outside of her house at her sorority sisters houses since I have never been to any of their houses I cannot verify. Oh well.

As stupid as this sounds, its tempting. Honestly, i need to see if they still have that rug or even the same towel. if i find the rug, its 100% real. and i will be back tomorrow if it is.It isn't about that. Do you think if you lived your life with your gf for years and see a picture of some tits that very well could be your gf's, you wouldn't look twice because "you trust her"? Fuck that man, dont lie to yourself.

My gf has lighter skin and her bellybutton doesn't look distinct like that. This honestly had me shook though.

Same problem.
I'm 90% sure this is my girlfriend

not even close op pic has bigger tits

Unrelated to op.

ahh i gotcha

Anyone have any info for OP?

Crystal from Anaheim

Are you the same guy from earlier? Can you find a picture of Crystal at all?