Help me seal the deal Sup Forumsros

Help me seal the deal Sup Forumsros

Anyone?

i kinda wanna see how u do on ur own fora while...

#cringe

This

>Let's skip the foreplay. Me, my cock, you, your ass. Let's make it happen.

you cringe but this is actually how you get laid on this app. It's pretty fucked up

did she reply op?

nigga do yourself a favor and ignore everything you see in thread, you pretty much already got the deal sealed

I've used drake lyrics and gotten laid off of those

is tinder a pussy shop where you pay with puns? like wtf?

Sometimes. It's either these sexual puns or you help a Sup Forumsro out

what's the feeling when you are the prettiest girl in the room? Come on, give the others a chance too

>pickup truck capthca

"come over tomorrow night? I got a pinky im gonna stick in your stinky"

Waiting on a reply. Any more help from my Sup Forumsrothas?

I'm currently posting this conversation on Sup Forums to get help from random people in order to get laid. I do not care about you as a person outside of reciving the lick-ity lick treatment from you for this dick. Plus, I am a loser who doesn't know how to get laid myself. Please post tits so everyone on Sup Forums can see.

hope this is troll because OP is literally lowering his chances of getting laid by asking Sup Forums instead of chatting himself

Doing it for the lulz, I can get laid myself just wanna see how my Sup Forumsros would help a fellow Sup Forumsro out. Thanks loser

Whats next?

Waste of a quad get nigger

wuh

Of course you wouldn't because you're fucking absolutely ugly you fucking idiot, kill yourself.

Rull

My very favorite I've cream flavor is vanilla because my uncle got it for me when I was a child it was cold and then sweet and we went to the aquarium then we played a game and he told me not to tell anyone ever but it's okay to tell you