I am a heroin dealer. AMA

I am a heroin dealer. AMA

Why don't you get a real job and sell meth?

why do you sell heroin?

For the money

Do you think much about the people you deal to?

Not being a moralfag just asking, never hung with that crowd but I've met the addicts in the mental hospital and their lives are fucked

How much guilt do you get when you kill someone?

I don't think much of them. Just that they're addicts and to treat them as such. If they have the money I'll take it. But remember that addicts won't think twice of screwing you over if you're not an important source to them.
None

Don't get it twisted, as low of them as you think, 9/10 time youre the biggest scumbag in the room

But its normal, they know you are screwing their lifes so they are screwing yours if they dont get what they want, because they know heroin is a fucked up drug, but thei cant leave so they continue to visit you, but mabye they dont want, like zombies. And you make some money but later you will fill atempt to try your batch and you will understand the 2 prespectives. Good Luck and think, thats your best you can give to the world ? Thats how you are? A simple heroin dealer?

Usually how it is.
If they don't want it why did they try it in the first place? I know who I am in life and I've accepted it. Idgaf anymore.

And to follow up. I've done heroin twice in my life. Haven't touched it in forever.

what zip? trying to get my claws into new business prospects

Nice try Mr. FBI

you got me lol
but seriously

Can you do heroin and not being addicted in the first try ? Sorry, never did heroin, just some mdma, lsd, shrooms and also the classic weed.

Where do you get it from or do you make it

You see all the ODs in New Haven CT on Thursday? One bad batch or bad cut is about to kill like 15 people.

You can't addicted after one try. It's after you do it repetitively.

thanks for the job security you low life piece of shit

I don't watch the news. Or TV for that matter

I have a source. If I'm in the mood I make it sometimes.

Don't get it twisted. Once is enough to get someone hooked if they liked that high enough. It took one oxy from a friend for a tooth ache to send me on a 3 year addiction. Granted my willpower was not what it is now.

Lol what, you're a faggot cop?

I learned about it from the Internet. We are both on the Internet. Either way it's nut. One asshole who cut his shit fucked his clients for a few more bucks. I suppose H dealers don't care about their clients like bud dealers do though.

Did you finsh school or are you a dropout

Wait so you think selling heroin is on the right side of the law and the cops are wrong for trying to bust you?

>nigger detected

Hey bro I also sale. I went and got an rx from a cash doc for suboxone and I have been making Fucking bank. 10 bucks a pop and I get them for free from state insurance thanks to Obama's new drug plan. Just a heads up if you want some additional income. The subs hook them deep bro it's great. You sale any beans?

Dropped out and got a GED

fuck

What do you think? No reputable intelligent person decides to sell. This guy probably dropped out freshman year because algebra 1 was too hard.

That didn't answer the question, faggot
>tfw white

Do you ever short people?

Junior year actually. Not because I'm stupid. More because I slept everyday and didn't do shit.

>ama

As a worthless heroin dealer, why don't you kill yourself?

Sometimes

You really think I'm gonna believe someone who hates cops because they're breaking the law is white? Kek

I'm worth something to the addicts I sell to. Get in my level you scrub.

How do you get more than half way done and say fuck it? Oh wait, you're a drug dealer. Makes sense now.

>not answering a direct question.
Get the fuck out you aspie

You have no level. You are the lowest of the low.

probably makes more than you

I basically sell the devil. I'm the ruler or hell now, bitch

im an ambalamps

lol people say your worthless. Guess what if I disappear tomorrow I guarantee there will be a fuck ton more people missing and looking for me then any of you low life's.

No, just a lowlife. Have fun.

exactly lol get rekt

Lets meet up and put that theory to the test

You're worth nothing to them. If you weren't selling it someone else would be. You guys are like bugs. You can keep killing them but they'll keep coming back. And you're someone else bitch, pushing their shit at street level so they don't get busted. Are you that blind you think a street level dealer means shit to anyone?

I'm 20 mins away from new haven, havent heard until now. god damn dude i was just there a week ago

thanks for stimulating the underground economy and staving off government influence

you (probably) are a skinny white trash faggot who is going to end up getting shot, overdosing in your moms trailer, or getting sent to jail and getting ass raped by tyrones

Doing the Lord's work.
Thanks, I will

yea for like two days until they find a replacement you fucking loser

The only part you got right was white and skinny. 3/10 try

I'm not the person who said the original thing dipshit. How did you not pick up on that? Getting high on your own supply? Do you have no cognitive ability?

Lol faggot. That's not OP (me)

You know what I have not had to hustle the street in quiet a while but even if I did I would still have more money more friends and more hot fuckin sex than you. Go ahead and judge then go Jack off to breaking bad. Your life is nothing I'm a Fucking atom bomb. You have no idea of my level lol.

thanks brother, keep chugging cocks

Then respond to links that are yours inseam of others

Now he's a dealer/keyboard warrior.

my bad, youre still probably a nigger tho

How do you just make random assumptions that have nothing to do eith what I said

suburban nigger detected

Did you just try and pull and A B conversation thing on a public forum? Are you that retarded?

I'm assuming you replying to this. Hit a soft spot didn't I? Truth hurts.

1. How much do the drugs cost?

2. Gimme the drugs.

Whats your life like

It's awful and I generally want to die.

thats exactly what a suburban nigger who has been detected would say

Don't listen to this faggot My life is great

Do you cut?

So do you have assests for when you go to prison and have to pay up thousands and thousands?

How are you all this fucking stupid

Yes. I'm constantly sad.

Oh you're one of those "I'm smart but lazy" faggots.

Come on. That is bullshit.

I do

>How much per gram? Also, how does one get in contact with such a dealer?

You said yourself they'll fuck you over. You have no real value. Just temporary value to addicts you don't even care for. That is your life.

>gram

Yeah. So what?

The dope I mean and if so with what?

What's bullshit? Using that as an excuse or accusing me of being a liar?

how likely is it that you will pursue a rape career like every other low life nigger out there

Oh. Don't worry about that.

That you could have finished if you wanted to. Don't be an idiot. You failed because you're a failure. That's also why you can only make any livable money as a drug dealer.

how much do you do a jab for

never took it yourself?

I really couldn't have finished (on time) if I wanted to. If I wanted to graduate u would be pushed through and did an extra year. But fuck that. I'll take the easy way out.

I've done it twice

how much you do a jab for

how much do you do a jab for?
how much raw do you put in each bag? do you use dormint and if so how much dormint do you cut your raw with?

hope you're not addicted then.
also, what's your source for it? other suppliers or u making it yourself?

lol fuck that.
how much you really get it for like 80 for a gram of raw?

i bet hes gettin it already stepped on

I get it for 75

do you ever give a shit?

I buy it from a bigger supplier

i wonder how you'd get into such a business relationship.