How do i get laid with this fucking thing

How do i get laid with this fucking thing.

You don't, but i do :D

>search for age 35 - 45
>spam like
>unmatch the fat and nigger ones
>send dick pics to the hot milfs
>??????
>Profit

Don't be ugly

Download "Flamite" for chrome, and let it autolike forever

Be handsome, like me.

Tinder pro coming through

Will you? Or wont you?

You try really hard until you snapchat them all and have solid interesting enough convos to hang out with them, and then you fuck them.
99% of the time if they've decided to hang with you over the 999 other boys, they've already committed to fucking you in their minds.
That's why it's so hard to actually get them to hang out. You're basically trying to mind fuck them first.

And shit like this don't matter until they're on a date and in bed with you... So.
There's tons of sluts just flirting but actual hangout is rarity.
Unless you've been talking to one for days or weeks hardcore.

no

Need some advice. Bitch and i were talking for 3 days, she offeres number day 1 said she was down. She said shed come to my place, texted her today and pic related its 1 now, she never got back to me. Another detail, i did kinda sound lame desperate near the end of our last chat. Fuck.

Should i just message her tomorrow or will that look desperate? Or is she just canning me?

You seem bitter fam maybe u should try beeing yourself?

sounds like you are in fact, lame and desperate. Whether you know it or not, they will smell it.

Don't ask if they are still coming to a date

sounds desperate, the day of ask for clarification like

"hey anonette, are we meeting at 7 or 8 tonight?"

Thanks. Idk what i was thinking.

Tomorrows our planned date. But idk if i should text her or just drop it or let her text me. She was cute too so maybe thats why i was off my game.

next time plan your date the same night you match retard

I tried fag. Non desperately. Our timing was off.

Any other apps like Tinder? Wanna expand my options

well ok tough luck then. I'm just saying because most grills work trough feels. They may feel like fucking you one day, then the other day not at all. Esp if you wait a few days.

have you tried flirting in real life

Yeah but it takes to long and cost money in some cases. Apps are more convenient.

you can flirt literally everywhere in public, you just have to make it a habit to talk to strangers when you're outside.