Question to footfags, if you could blackmail a girl into wearing whatever footwear/socks (or lack of) you want everyday...

question to footfags, if you could blackmail a girl into wearing whatever footwear/socks (or lack of) you want everyday, what would you make her wear?

Barefoot when she's around me. Uggs and no socks so they smell good for me when i do show up.

why would she let you sniff them?

Because I would brutally sodomize and beat her until she obeyed? Consent is always optional.

nice, what exactly would be all the conditions you give her when blackmailing her?

>Uggs and no socks
>let you sniff them
Man you could smell those from another city if she wears uggs for all day

Wearing vans with no socks is my fav.

do uggs make girls feet smell?

make her wear the same pair of vans everyday too, and work out in them a lot

bump

bump

post feet fags

>"do fuzzy fur boots in 100 degree weather make girls feet smell?"

bump

ankle socks and chucks

how often would she be allowed to change socks, and is gym mamdatory?

ballet flats. definitely ballet flats

She has to wear flat pumps all day with no socks then she can have a cum shower all over her toes n arches and wear heels

i wonder how she'd react

Implying I would black mail her with footwear and not sex.
Faggot.

Vans with no socks or ballet flats with nylons, in either case she will end up barefoot thanks to some scissors

if she wears vans without socks, would you make her let you smell her feet too?

Sure, although i will probable lick and tickle her soles first.

would you find it hotter if she really hated having her feet touched?

Yes

autism at it's best!

what exactly would be the conditions you give her when blackmailing her?

Dunno, something stupid like revealing some nude pics or killing someone from his family

i meant what you want her to do

>"his" family

kek

lol sorry, it's 2:20am in here

She will have to use those vans for 1 week, and she had to let me tie for feet so i can play with them at least for 4 hours a day

Nothing fancy

I fucked up that one, i need some sleep

heh, i'd make her wear them for much longer than a week. since she hates her feet being touched, imagine how unlucky she'd feel that the person who's blackmailing her happened to be a footfag

Not bad, and i wouldn't mind using baby oil/lotion on her feet, that will make it even better imo

yeah. how would you tie her feet and how would you play with them?