ITT: Discuss this webm

ITT: Discuss this webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rM8ejkJuxxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

from the looks of the cheese and sauces its from mexico.

Murcia, more sauce than food

Wtf is this shit niggah?

Is this how you eat a cup of worms in wetback land?

Damn, It just kept going

I almost threw up watching that webm.

Fucking mexicans

>"You have type 2 diabetus" the Dr. said
>"Have you been eating anything out of the ordinary, such as processed foods, white flour, things like that?" he asked
>"Her Der...no sir, I eat a very healthy diet; all organic." the faggot replied
>"Sure you do...your liver and pancreas are about to give out. For fuck sake you're suffering from hypertension" the Dr. says.
>"Nope...I cook at home every night" the normy professes

Can I get a source for this so I can do more research

i kinda want to eat it.

one question...whats in the pot?

In Mexico these street snacks are very popular, you find them almost in every corner they're usually not this extreme, they're usually just corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, butter lemon, cheese and hot sauce they're usually around 2-6 dollars.

Anyone want to mock up a step by step recipe?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU USING TONGS YOU STUPID CUNT?!

EMPTY THE CHIPS FIRST THEN THROW NOODLES ON TOP.

/captaincruisecontrol.

I don't know why, but her pissing around with those tongs has really rustled my jimmies.

had me at the third sauce she applied

>cheap noodles
>dorrito chips
>saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesacuescuseuacseucsu
im american, and i have absolutely no idea how people can eat this shit and like it

looks like they murdered a perfectly good cup of ramen.

It looked fucking delicious until 1:11.
>my protests against the sauce did nothing

at first i was like
>dude why
but then halfway through the bowl im smoking, it started to look edible. may be the weed talking though, but id'e try it

simple, because food safety standards & regulations forbid her to touch "finished/to be served food" with bare hands.
it's either tongues or gloves

I think the real question is why the shit are you eating Dorito's with noodles of all things in the first place. That webm made me feel ill.

Went to a restaurant called Coast to Coast with the GF a while back. We're in the UK so aren't used to these 'Americanised' restaurants. We got the BBQ Nacho's for a starter/snack, and ended up with a massive, horrible fucking bowl with double what either of us wanted. The nacho's were coated in awful, vinegary barbeque sauce and cheese which made them floppy and practically dissolve over time.

We agreed it was disgusting. I don't know how any of you people over the pond fucking do it.

i actually started screaming whilst watching this shit. how can you call this food?!

Fucking hell

come on bro

It's from Canada.

I hate my country now.

jesus woman stop putting shit on that

Your reactions is how mexicans react to your disgusting pot pies

I was thinking the same thing. Like when will she stop putting shit on top of shit and smothering it in sauce and shit.

It's a take on jail house goulash

I find it more hilarious this is considered 'street food'. If you are on the street, walking around with shopping bags and company and shit, anything more than a bag of crisps or a sandwich is just fucking inconvenient. I'd need to eat this shit within 10 feet of a sink to wash my greasy, sauce-laden hands and face, if not to chuck up once I started.

Fat bastards.

pinche asco !

if some retard pays for it the fuck do i give a shit tbh fam omg lol dilligaf

ShUT the fuck up.
You skinny little bitch I bet you puch like a queer with two limp wrists.
Bag of crisps..the fuck outta here with that.

Needs more sauce

Street food isn't supposed to be "convenient" food. It's more like I need something bad for me and cheap (just look at how fast food took off in the USA) but it's also when you're wasted off your ass and see something in front of you that sounds better than it is. Also look at how much those grocery cart grills make serving bacon wrapped hot dogs in any major city once all the clubs and bars close.

At least the people who actually buy it will be dead before us.

Excuse me while I go make another cup of green tea and jump on the cross-trainer, Amerifats.

Those things are going to be soggy as fuck.

Most sauce

Luckily my job isn't a long line of redneck misunderstandings and altercations, but clearly all those fights with your Uncle about who gets to fuck your cousin today have started to have an effect m8.

Kek that's from the Chloe Moretz camel toe pic

>Highly fluoridated tea is good for you.

Faggot, what?

It's all we have, I eat what they make unfortunately.

A simple google search show you that this is a famous recepy that comes from Brooklyn. Tipical Republican you are you just eat up any info they give you. Go watch more fox TV.

yeah man and I bet your punches are powered by the momentum from your diabeetus-riddled, 10-pound arm.

Good thing people can just walk away and watch you get winded trying to catch up, right?

That wall can't come up any faster.

Lmao, it's the first time I've used a reaction pic and I saw the perfect opportunity

so no actual vegetables, no meat?

wew.

call me old fashioned but i wouldn't eat that shit

If I had to call it anything, it'd be a "manual disimpaction" after six days of not being able to shit as a result

i would eat this

Shit tea has high flouride content.

It's mostly super-market own-brand teas which are like, a £1.20 for 80 bags or something. If you play a little more you'll get decent quality tea.

Google search of what? I can't find any info of this video or recipe on da interwebz

i hate you

I'd rather have /fit/ cook me chicken breast and rice.

recepy.... gods.

How dare you! We don't argue. I always go first.
euro turds. Soo proper and skinny...all of them

I doubt that user would do jack shit, but I've known a few fat guys who could beat the shit out of someone without breaking a sweat.

Wtf, this looks disgusting

>It's all we have,

What? I thought this was supposed to be Mexican, who include Chilli peppers, sweetcorn, thin breads, rice, meats etc. in many of their foods. Anything like that would be infinitely fucking better for you, friend, and it will definitely be available if you're willing to look after yourself and pay more than pocket change for your food.

Doesn't this look 10 times better?

id rather eat hot dogs and peaches

youtube.com/watch?v=rM8ejkJuxxs

I thought the same thing

Calm down there pal

Slayer...ok yeah I'm listening to your advise. kek

most of us really acutally don't.

but don;t hate on the vinegar sauce - just because your limey fuck tastebuds can;t take doesn;t mean our can;'t

>North Caralina ferever

this shit right here itt JAIL FOOD

I'm making herbed chicken breast, vegetable rice, asparagus and a little beef jerky afterwards for dinner tonight.

Fucking love asparagus.

If she can't use her hands, why the fuck would she be able to use her tongue? That's even worse.

>ramen dorito death nachoes

Hmm... I'd rate it "only marginally better for you than the Burger King Fried Mac & Cheese Cheetos Stick" method of suicide, but that's just me.

put the asparagus in your pooper

If that is in Mexico, now you know the reason they're crossing the border... disgusting.

grow some balls, that's some god tier food

I can believe it but what I'm saying is why did he immediately jump to the conclusion that not eating shit food means I can't fight, or that I'd be getting in to fights constantly.

I can't even imagine what kind of dick-neck gym shark would have the attitude that everything has to be settled with a punch-out.

what can I say? I'm a fatfuck and that honestly looks really fucking good, I'd take one now

Christ I just vomited a little in my mouth. WTF man.

Asparagus in pooper should replace the default Sharpie in pooper.

[spoiler] Contains more fibre than a Sharpie [/spoiler]

All that for around $2.50

>Tongs.

But I have a feeling you already knew what he meant.

Healthy food isn't necessarily expensive in comparison, if you make it yourself.

If you were trying to comment on the ratio of Money : Net Food weight.

Is that what they are called? Fuck I've just been calling them giant metal chopsticks for 35 years of my life

Punching like a queer with two limp wrists is an insult.
It has nothing to do with fighting.
Zero.
You made it about that.

Did I just blow your mind?

Yeah it is, but in what situation will you be punching someone if not in a fight?

It's an empty insults anyway. I look after myself and work out, just because I'm not super buff it doesn't mean I'm not fit. I just don't understand what an insult on punching ability could mean if not ability to hold up in a fight.

Hypocritical that you also didn't point out ability to punch has literally nothing to do with whether you like shit food drowned in sauce and noodles.

You did, but I was hoping the thing you blew was your load in my face

this thread crack me more than 50 ylyl

THE RAMEN DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

poor and disgusting effort at Mexico trying to reinvent the halal masterpiece known as the HSP.

> I ate in a britbong BBQ restaurant
> American's are disgusting

What the fuck you know about that true Tennessee bbq? Fuck you and your fish and chips.

Coast to Coast is an American restaurant chain serving American-'style' food.

Having that mountain of soggy Dorito's covered in a *slightly different* barbeque sauce wouldn't make it any less vile.

I have never eaten doritos with bbq sauce... someone needs to talk to these coast to coast faggots. Come "across the pond" and eat at a Jim n nicks that shit will make love to your taste buds

We're actually going to Canada at the start of August for a holiday. GF has some family there.

Don't know where is good to eat, really, but I don't want anywhere with huge, fatty, expensive portions I won't finish.

Might be a bit out of luck.

Dunno about Canada. I think they pour maple syrup on pine cones or some shit

Niger, please. She can open the packet of chips and tip them in without touching them.
Really?

Sounds good to me.

I'm looking forward to some pancakes and blueberries.

My main problem with the tongs was I feel like she felt like she was creating a masterpiece when it really was just nasty shit piled on more nasty shit

doritos hsp? whoever invented that trash needs to be shot

How the fuck do americans survive while eating that shit.

I'd like to tie you both up and jerk you off side by side

Lexington BBQ best BBQ.
And I read that caralina fever in the worst high pitch southern guy voice possible