What can you tell about me when you see pic related?

What can you tell about me when you see pic related?

That you're shoes is long and faggot

by looking at this picture i can tell that you clearly have at least 1 set of clothes, and a smartphone.

like really, what do you expect?

holly shit

what size r ur shoes

Something a little more creative than your horse-fuck answer.

That you need to iron your shirt and pants.
wtf?

you literally can't stop sucking dicks

You are in your mid 30's trying to look cool and like you are totally up to date with the youth

your white....like honky white. your parents drove you to private school in the new tesla. you play water Polo or golf....or tennis and enjoy it.

That you're an attention seeking whore.

I'm yellow you white boy.

you have no problem talking to the police. Probably thought about molesting a child.

well, i answered your stupid question, so don't be rude.

/thread

that your shirt is too wide

You're in a hotel room about to go out.

How the fuck do you yellow fucks claim to be stealthy ninjas and at the same time be such horrible drivers?

Pic tells me you drive a sedan, enjoy pistachio ice cream, think that E! is primo television, love the way oil-based paints smell... and probably wonder why Nickleback hasn't been inducted to the Rock 'n Roll hall of fame yet.

I mean seriously... wtf kind of responses could you possibly expect from a bunch of bored ass anons at this time of night-- especially from a limited single image? Not much to build a framework around, doofus.

Beaner?

You frequent the Pulse nightclub on weeknights?

Insecure, immature, too busy with what to think to ever having learned how to think.

An actual, real life, faggot cunt.

Why do you hate on the best answer to your retard question ITT?

OP bailed on his own shit.

youve got HUGE fucking stompers

Asian

Sideshow Bob/10

>tall
>skinny
>in a gay relationship
>work full time at a shit job that you're doing well in
>low self esteem
>can sing
>prefer to be a top in bed
>your father disapproves of your lifestyle