don't have any

I'm not home at the moment.

Can someone post the vola voyeur room?

more?

Snuck some shots

Gf

yup

How many do you have?

how many times a day does a chick with see through underwear forget that she's wearing see through underwear

A lot

Are they all the same girl?

Some of them

Of

Is that Jenna marblee

literally nothing

more please

because I am a sick man... that's why

yesss

yesss thank you, any more?

>I'm going out daddy...with half my ass out :)

moar. would love to see more in this outfit too.

Volafile chan rooms are on 8ch dot net under Vola

mexican right? they only make/wear those mary jane flats in mexico/south american schools

yea

nice

what the pros advice for trying to get your own creeps

/EhunisAriadna
If you´re interested

all you fucks are disgusting. i hope you get caught and arrested.

Wow - that train car is so clean! No niggers and assorted shit skins in your country?

mods?

>.ro

Whazup?

But we won't. At the very least I, the loyal 'we', won't get caught. Creeping is an art however so have some respect for it, because is not unlike having the ability to capture a bolt of lightning the moment it strikes.

it's a fetish retard. 99.9% of the people are the ones masturbating, not taking the videos/pics.

dim your cam as much as possible. download spycam app. hold your phone casually like youre not even paying attention to it. try to predict where girls will walk to so you can be waiting there before hand. that way it doesnt look like youre following them, and they wont even notice.

That...is beautiful

made a boo boo once, chick sitting on a bus, dress up her thighs, inner thighs can be seen, a bit of underwear. She's so into her phone, decide to take a video of it, phone makes that chirping sound when it starts to record. I'M NOTICED.

FUCK! Forgot discreet camera app on other device. FUCK.

YESSSSSS

i feel like they put those stupid sounds on the phones just to fuck creepers over

cheap whore. poor kid

I remember an article I read ten yeas ago or more maybe, that dealt with creepers who took discreet images and videos. By Article's end manufacturers agreed to add a shutter noise and an identifiable chime when video or images was being taken.

anyone here get high on their own supply?

It's mandatory in Japan.
I wonder why.

It's .RO, so Romania.

Fucking gypsies. They are the niggers of Europe before real niggers arrived, and will still be there after the Muslims and niggers pass through Ptomaine-ia, through Hungary, across to Austria or up to Slovakia and onwards, ever onwards, onwards towards cuck germonies and swecucklandistan who give them apartments with water to optionally bathe and electricity to charge their phones and tablets and post meetups so they can crowdrape or at least crowd fondlefinger unsuspecting white girls at festivals or random days of the week.

Yes. Before the advent of the internet I'm sure many creepers kept their captured moments to use as sacrifice during happy hour.

shi nose

xUUOE2
Vola

Saw a yoga event a couple days ago, and had my camera around...

Who doesn't love yoga?