rekt

>walk through american city
>there are more niggers than white people
the memes are actually real, holy shit

fake and gay/10

this

Arrived in Vilnius and haven't seen a single non white

>Amsterdam

That's never the case at all but honestly these Sup Forums threads need to stop.

>Italy

Africa beings at the Alps

you wish this wasn't the case, cuckleaf

Why did it post with an American flag, I'm in the Netherlands right now

That was not the point. Amsterdam is nice, but the only reason retards like op go there is "dude weed lmao".

And I live on the Alps, what now

>be me
>be ethnically ambiguous
>arrive at dusseldorf airport
>arab lady comes up to me and asks me a question in tongue
>"sorry, i speak english"
>see the subtle shock in her face
felt bad man

idk when i was in mexico it posted with an american flag the whole time i was there. i was using my american sim card, so maybe that's why.

For your information, I'm only here because my family dragged me out here. If it was up to me, I would've gone to a more historical town, because I don't understand the point of coming to a European country full of ancient history and wasting all your time getting aids from hookers and smoking marijuana like a faggot.

This is the reason. If you are using your Carrier internet bthen you will be pinged at USA but if you are using wifi only you should just be local.

Also mate look into getting a cheap smart phone for travel on Amazon.

Should maybe avoid Birmingham airport then. Can't get worse than flying in and seeing Air Pakistan jets parked up everywhere.
And there, in Mother England the toilets have the hole in the ground squat thing with some squiggle language on notice boards beside the normal loos.

where are you from?
btw I have seen there some asian and black exchange students

>the Netherlands
>country full of ancient history

So you're saying that the Netherlands is the European equivalent of California?

I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

You can be in several major cities with half hour in train, is your family your boss over you or something?

I don't know anythingg about the Netherlands or where all the cool shit is

Take a train to the hague, Utrecht, Amersfoort maybe or something. All have nice historical centers, the hague is seat of goverment, has some nice musea and beach. Utrecht and Amersfoort have medieval centres with big old church towers, canals, but all bit smaller than Amsterdam, advantage of that is it's not so busy and it's not filled to the brim with shitskins.

>land in Montreal
>Hasidic Jews everywhere

>arrive at amsterdam airport
>all the signs are in english

>work in Paris
>I am the only white in the open space
the memes are actually real, it hurts

>arrive at Madrid Airport
>all good, some brownies here and there but nothing beyond expectations
>suddenly see a group of 6 niggers, so dark they actually looked purple
>pass by them
>they were speaking French

If Mexico held their census on the same standards this would be true.

this is Sup Forums not pol you fucking alt-righ racist frog posting anime watching manchilds. racism is cool only in your stormweenie sicrit club cunts

hey guys I found the shitskin

No this is true. Arrive at any American airport and you'll see all the blacks working.

Go back to Africa Jamal

bit rich coming from non-anglos 2bh

What airport? I haven't flown in a while, but last I did even coastal airports were pretty white.

That response was as disappointing as your dick was to that hooker you fucked

he is right, italians are niggers. not even humans

weak

and what this has to do with anything?

non-anglos are NOT white

Oh yeah, a lot of Arabs use KLM to travel from/to USA or Europe (mostly UK). It's usually cheaper and more convenient.

Visiting my family in Poland. Chopin Airport is a fucking joke and Warsaw itself is an unpleasant city. Too bad you just can't land anywhere else if you want to visit Bialystok.

>tfw wasting 4h in a rickety bus driving through the Eastern Polish thicket

we are whiter than your beloved anglos and also including you

that's exactly what a non-white would say

Honestl, I'd rather have shit stain skin than live in a shit stain county like Lithuania

t. abo

yeah right
pic related average new zealanders

maybe because you already are a shitskin yourself and you are just impersonating a white person because you are butthurt

forgot the pic

>arrive at amsterdam airport
>murrikan flag
>faggots believe that OP actually leaves his house

>pic related
>theres no pic
>mfw

I bet your country doesn't even play cricket lmoa

You forgot that the French colonized a quarter of Africa huh?

why do u have an american flag in amsterdam????

Joke's on you, I don't even have a dick

Why so salty, Muhammad?

Not him, but if you post while on mobile data in another country you'll still have your home country's flag. Here is proofs

>btw im a girl teehee dont hit on me silly bois Xd

This. If you have some time left, take the train to Antwerp so you can visit Flanders. From there Gent and Brugge is only 1h and 1.5h away by train.

arabs are white in the US
check mate

Napoli?

Normal people don't live on the street.

The only Dutch Arabs you'll see at Schiphol is the illegal taxis outside and on certain flights to Morocco, the rest is international passengers

t. worked at Schiphol

Amsterdam is full of history, it's just filled with degenerates

You were the first one to mention unnecessary references to sex organs, you dumb leaf