Normie here

Hey Sup Forums, ask a literal normie anything.

Literally JUST started really listening to music so don't go too hard. Recommendations, essential charts, similar artists, anything really.

>inb4 b8
Nope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you're off to a pretty good start.

Do you have any favorite genres?
And do you know any David Bowie?

Cause if not I'm reccing you some David ASAP. Once you tell me some of your favorite genres I'll give you some Bowie recs that match.

how are you today

Have you heard of Death Grips?

listen to pet sounds
objectively the best

Bowie is a meme don't fall for it newfag

You've got a mixture of generic metal and rap, maybe you'll like Bottomless Hole.

Hmm to start I basically like anything but I especially things that have a tangible rhythm? You might know what I mean. But favorite genre is heavy metal and I like thrash also. Can also appreicate some good, traditional singing. Hence the 3 Adele albums.
Pretty gucci
Listened to the first few tracks of Bottomless Pit, didn't really like any but the first, maybe I have to read the lyrics?

Goddamn, did Death Grips turn into a meme when I wasn't looking?

People might hate me, but The Pale Emperor is a decent album. My favorite is Ænima

And I heard Ziggy Stardust is a 10? Was considering giving it a listen this weekend.

this is the greatest album Sup Forums doesn't even know exists

Genre? Most similar popular artist?

>read lyrics on death grips
Kek your gonna make me pee my pants

check out jai paul

Okay, guess not lmao. I thought they were one of those bands.

>Sup Forums doesn't even know exists
That's ironic considering that moi, a Sup Forumstant, got you into that album

Remember when you thought Backwash was Amelia's best work?

O shit waddup

Literally the greatest ALBUM of all time. Listen for an experience of blisss

Since you like Metallica, did you try out Ride the Lightning? God-tier album by them.

Death Grips is also a fantastic choice for someone like you as well.

All that being said I wish we weren't the only two guys on Sup Forums talking about Heavenly :(

Rate this normie

Ahhhhhhh fuuuuuuck your sooooooo gayyyyyyy. Avalanches are a meme senpai pls stop, ur gonna make me cum.
>fagggoooooot

I gave it a try but only like a few songs (Creeping Death, Escape) because I can't look past the mix, on the original or the remastered. maybe I'll give it a try on FLAC and see if I like it. And oh yeah, I was supposed to go to the midnight release of Hardwired to Self-Destruct tonight, oh well.

>one person
>all of Sup Forums

also talulah gosh the song is still her absolute best work

Not bad, but I think there are better Oizo and Squarepusher albums

>>implying I've heard a single one of those albums

Sorry I'm on many threads right now. If you like Metal give a shot to Man Who Sold the World. Here's a sample track

youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk

And yes, Ziggy, along with several of his other albums, are 10/10s.

>wildflower
>flying lotus
Uhhhhhhh why are you so gay

Ok daddy isn't it time for bed time kisses

Those are the 2 albums that got me into squarepusher, then music as a whole. They will always be towards the top of any list I make.

What is best oizo album?

Pretty good, love the vocals. Reminds me of something from the soundtrack of a really good movie.

Sup Forums is 18+, user.

In my opinion, Analog Worms Attack. A lot of people would tell you Lambs Anger.

That may be true, but more people on Sup Forums know Heavenly than you might think. We're just the only two who ever actually discuss them.

if you like metallica, you might like black sabbath, try vol. 4

desu if you're older than 20, your chance has already passed and you should consider kys.

>oh shit he's figured the way I post
>fuck
>what will I do
>oh I know
HEY FAGGOT IVE POSTED IN THIS THREAD ALREADY 5 TIMES YOU FUCKING QUEER I KNOW WHAT IM DOING SO FUCK OFF ALSO I TURNED 18 IN MAY YOU DYKE
>now senpai will go back to fingering my bum hole while I listen to slint and cry in corner of my anime club I joined to make friends

Shut the fuck up,

Your a fucking idiot Black Sabbath is already in his chart

ew

You're*

start off by not turning your brain off when you listen to music

if your brain is switched on and that's not working, read some fucking books and listen to your teachers

Glad you like it, Here's a layout of Bowie's albums and what genres they correspond to:

Baroque/Novelty: Self Titled
Folk and Orchestral Psychedelic: Space Oddity
Metal/Hard Rock: Man Who Sold the World
Glam Rock: Hunky Dory, Ziggy Stardust, Aladdin Sane
Funk & Soul: Diamond Dogs, Station to Station Young Americans
Ambient: Low and "Heroes"
World: Lodger
New Wave: Scary Monsters
Pop Rock: Let's Dance and Never Let Me Down
Reggae: Tonight
Electro/Hip Hop: Black Tie White Noise and Buddah of Suburbia
Industrial: 1. OUTSIDE
Drum & Bass: Earthling
Soft Rock: Hours and The Next Day
Art Rock: Heathen and Reality
Jazz: Blackstar.

Hope this was a helpful guide.

Thanks m8.

Guys don't let the thread die!
Here, I'll post.

I got this album at a closing entertainment store for $0.10. I was literally just picking albums that had any sort of interesting album art when I came across this thing. Got home and had really low expectations for it. Popped it in, loved it.

There was a download link awhile back and I got a copy, but the link site got taken down I think. What's the safest way for me to host a copy for you guys to download? It's not on spotify or apple music or anything.

quads confirm
heavenly is Sup Forumscore now

Regardless, the fact that a minority of Sup Forums users, be it as few as one or two, know an artist contradicts the idea that Sup Forums doesn't know an artist