Name one example of "good obscure music" being lost forever with the death of what.cd...

Name one example of "good obscure music" being lost forever with the death of what.cd. Prove to me that this was "a digital Library of Alexandria" and not just a haven for poorfags with autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=701701
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice try but you'll never get my good obscure post-punk you silly rabbit

If it's so good, then shouldn't you want it to inspire people to make more good music?

You, my friend, are a hare that is ridiculous.

what.cd pretty much only had surface level normie shit

When I would look for hard to find classical or jazz recordings I'd have much better luck on slsk and rutracker

ok dumb question but what is what.cd

dead serious

>dead serious

so is what.cd

why are classicsal/jazz fans ALWAYS so fucking pretentious?

what's what.cd?

where they file sharing

classical and jazz discographies are set up in completely different ways from other discographies (and from each other). if you restrict only to studio albums i never once searched for something on what that I couldn't find

private tracking for file sharing

MEMBERS ONLY

What's private tracking? I gather it was not easy to become a member, what was that process like?

There were a lot of microtonal music, and japanese noise stuff, and various ambient and experimental things.Its not that it would be permanently lost, it is just that the rarity has increased.

you know how torrenting something uses public trackers from anyone? what.cd only used trackers from members of the site and to be a member you had to pass the trials and be invited.

Nothing has been "lost forever"; dead torrents were actively pruned and every active torrent on what.cd exists on some harddrive or server somewhere
The means to access it all and the community behind it is what has been lost

They tend to over compensate for lack of achievements and a tiny prick by pretending to be superior.

Why are you acting so insecure ?

the two hundred gigabytes of paulstretched movie dialogue that I uploaded to get free upload from seedboxes

This is on soulseek in flac

I can't believe you explained all that to the dude, that was nice user.

Yea I never found any obscure shit on what.cd, I would always have to use Soulseek

that's borderline mainstream

kek
I see that album like twice a week on here

>GAS
>obscure

you can buy NUF digital on frickin' boomkat my man

it'll be in blogs/share threads until the end of time

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=701701

Knowing Sup Forums this probably isn't even a bait.
Just nuke this board already.

Classical fag here, can confirm. Both are accurate.

good fucking luck finding rips of original pressings, rare mixes/masters, etc

last thing I ever snatched was the Japanese Joy Division box set :(