Reminder that Pedophilia is NOT the sexual attraction to children below the local age of consent

Reminder that Pedophilia is NOT the sexual attraction to children below the local age of consent.

Nepiophilia is the sexual attraction to babies and todddlers
Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to prepubescent children
Hebephilia is the sexual attraction to pubescent youths
Ephebophilia is the sexual attraction to pubescent adolescents

Reminder that the term 'pedophile' is commonly used by the public to describe all child sexual abuse offenders which is considered problematic by researchers
because many child molesters do not have a strong sexual interest in prepubescent children, and are consequently not pedophiles.

Reminder that the term 'pedosexual' has been a thing for years.
Google it if you dont believe it faggots.

Is this bait?

>tfw all of those but nep

please stop me

and your point is... looking for CP

Well, you are correct I think. I'm not sure why you feel the need to remind us though?

OP is a butthurt pedo obsessed with titles

Good luck telling people you're a "Pedosexual".

Idiot...

You would get the exact same reaction as if telling someone you are a pedophile. Idiot

you would get the same reaction as if telling someone you are gay in 1912

Good job OP
Thred is ded

If youre this butthurt about definitions, then youre definitely a pedo

Reminder that it doesn't make a difference which category of degenerate scumbag you are.

Reminder you should kill yourself.

>many child molesters do not have a strong sexual interest in prepubescent children, and are consequently not pedophiles.
This can't be stated often enough. Very often the reason people molest children is that they are available. The "pedophilia" scandal in the catholic church is a prime example. What exactly did people think were going to happen when you have a community where the only alternative to marriage is becoming a priest, and those priests have easy access to young boys?

See

I feel like anyone who's into small women are no better than pedos. Men strive to have a gf who's vagina is tight, but they only want tight vaginas because it is the closest thing they can morally have to some pedo action.

Not a pedo sympathizer here; just sayin': Don't be a fucking hypocrite.

if you fuck anything below the mental level of a young adult, i'll personally consider you as disgusting vermin.

I'm a nepiophile. Yes I find doing sexual things with kids and even babies as young as 2 month olds extremely arousing and love to do it. Most of you will probably think I'm mentally damaged or a sociopath or something. But I have friends, family, a life, hell even a fucking girlfriend. Ask me anything.

>if you fuck anything below the mental level of a young adult
I've had more intelligent conversations with my 10 year old nephew than I've had with most of the people I work with. I don't find him attractive, though.

People need to realize that Pedophiles are not all about sex...

A 'normal' person wants a loving relationship with someone their age.
A pedo wants a loving relationship with a child.

It's basically the same thing.