Globalization is happening whether you like it or not...

Globalization is happening whether you like it or not. You can talk to people in the middle of nowhere instantaneously and travel to the other side of the world in less than a day. We're all human beings and we're all going to keep talking and having sex with each other until we're just one big homogenous race and nationality, and then we might finally stop putting up walls and leaving our neighbors out in the cold and work on shit that actually matters, like how to solve global warming and feed everyone. The Brexit is selfish, xenophobic, and it puts us all back a couple of decades and increases the chances of another big war that might have been avoided if you pasty welshmen had just helped out Ahmed. You just let your unwashed masses shoot us all in the foot. Kudos, Reginald.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbA4OSAezfI
youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE
youtube.com/watch?v=KqoqN4kXk3s
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36615879
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kuJhkMLWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought this day would never come.

Why do you even care?

Why do you NOT care? This shit is fucking huge.

The uk. Dominated the globe. Now just one rock with buck toothed inhabitants. These people make quality decisions.

No, it really isn't.

it's too easy to say "fuck this gay earth." I want to have kids and I don't want them to die in a war started because Europe can't get its shit together and we're running out of fish and water in the meantime.

Cuz i dont care about other people? I dont want to help others, so i dont, if the brits dont wanna play nice with the eu, they shouldnt have to, its their choice

The world is going apeshit anyway. Why not build over the ashes of ww3 if it happens?

These edgy cunts need to get the fuck out.

I don't know
Maybe we can tear the EU down in order to build a new, more effective union?
I'm trying to find positives here
That's some quality edge right there m8

I pretty much agree

Im not trying to sound edgy, i just dont understand how people can willingly just want to do the right thing for nothing

Dont be sad Op. It is dumb but life goes in tides and isnt a tsunami. I think technology is the keyfactor that has melted us together already and this process doesnt need politics or opinions anymore.

Suck it, cam

eggy

And how exactly is it huge? Serious question. I am legitimately interested in your perspective.

but their choice affects all of us, is the point I think. There isn't a country on Earth that gets to just sit back and say "oh those crazy Brits sure are a willful bunch." If (now When) the EU breaks up, there's no cohesiveness to stop the individual states from starting conflicts with one another (and don't think Russia isn't salivating over all of it), and we're all going to nuke each other or dying from the fallout. Not to be dramatic, but this brings us closer to every one of us dying, and not from old age.

Brits don't want to be ethnically cleansed; how is that xenophobic? It's xenophobic to put them into a position to be ethnically cleansed in the first place, which is what globalists aim to do.

Be honest, the goal of globalism is the denial of individual and communal freedom. Yet, for what benefit? Large governmental systems never work, bloated bureaucracies always necessitating more power at great cost to resources until systemic collapse.

So, globalism only offers loss of freedom and socioeconomic collapse. It's just another chapter in the leftist suicide cult.

Britain saved itself. The EU is headed for the grave.

So you mean we shouldn't oppose interbreeding and mixing races, even though it will result in a homogenic mass of people with an IQ of 90, smart enough to work all jobs but dumb enough to never question authority?
How about you fuck off back to Dachau you fucking Jew?

Oh noo, corrupt England is leaving
the corrupt EU. We can't do shit on
our own, we're doomed!

Shut up, faggot.

Globalization sucks. We'll end up
with aristocrats, politicians, and
banksters controlling us. We, the
hardworking backbone aka.
middle class are gonna live like shit.
Kinda like now, but much worse.

I'm looking forward for my own
country, Denmark, to vote.
And my vote is gonna be
'FUCK EU!'

TL;DR EU is shit, today is a good
day, and OP is as always a faggot.

/Thread

>and increases the chances of another big war

thats why im happy

I think i might just be looking at it differently, like, if the uk wants to be independent, good for them. Im not saying let them start attacking other countries cuz they can, but them not being in the eu is gonna really hurt anything

>continuously promote globalisation
>say "globalisation is going to happen anyway"
Better commit suicide, as you're going to die anyway.

Why are we even speaking in english anymore, we learn another language from now on, if they want to be so isolated from the world than why do we keep using their shitty language.

Work for BAE eh...

We'll do this by the numbers. Mandarin it is.
你他妈的猴子

What? Even if you let a ton of immigrants into your country, you're not getting cleansed, you're getting mixed. And the thing is, Your culture is probably going to change them more than they change you.
And I don't see how globalism denies anyone freedom; I don't see it as a political agenda - it's happening regardless of whether you're liberal or conservative. The world keeps getting more and more crowded and it's easier than ever for those crowds to move around. It's GOING to happen, user, and we could do it the easy way or the hard way. Britain wants to do it the hard way.

It's not.

It literally only matters if you live in Britain.

The rest of the world doesn't care at this point. America never cared and now the other European nations don't care either. Just a bunch of britfags goin

>Cheer's love, us BritBrats used to run the whole world y'kno
>We were monarchs and shieeeetttttt

just in a cockney accent instead of niggerspeak

typical sheep

Think of all of the innocdnt planes that have been blown up in acts of terrorism.

THINK OF THE PLANES

you can't /thread your own comment you peninsular twat. The best thing to come out of your country was Scooby Doo.

We shall, brothers, be in wonder where thy wings abide so kind.

THE WHITE RACE MUST SURVIVE! NO MORE INTERRACIAL BREEDING.

Now all we have to do is kill all of the niggers and ahmeds and we will be a white nation again.

Then after that, we nuke the middle east with murica and have the EU collapse

ONE RACE ONE GOVERNMENT ONE WORLD ORDER

Diversity and individuality are slowly dying and you want to shit talk the few people remaining who attempt to resist the erasure of them?

If we keep cultures separate we can stop this awful "homogeneous race" situation from happening. Even with the internet, keeping people physically separate significantly slows the movement of ideas and allows cultures to define themselves. The vast majority of British are against beheadings, the vast majority of Pakistanis are for it, modern technology isn't going to change this fact because these countries are never going to be closely integrated enough.

This user gets it

Your mum gets it

Every night

For ten pounds a pop

A fiver? Nice.

The solution the the world's problems is to pour all of our money into thought/emotion reading or transfer between minds.
You can't truly understand the struggle of those different from you unless you can actually feel it.

Diversity and individuality will still be there, just in a different form. If it's not racial diversity, or cultural diversity, then it'll be religious diversity, or ideological diversity, or what's-your-favorite-color diversity. We're probably still going to pick fights over things that don't matter, and you'll still find a way to stand out from the crowd if you want to.

You anti-brexit idiots will be shown how wrong you are after Britain rebuilds its fleet and attacks and takes over Spain.

God knows Portugal will have your back

why is having a homogenous race awful? Don't you want to spread your genetics to other, maybe more exotic peoples? What if, by communicating with Pakistanis, you can convince them that beheadings are Not the best way to go? Would you still be opposed to marrying (or maybe having your son marry) an educated, anti-beheading Pakistani?

You already have one of the biggest shitskin population in the UK, so what would change? Now you won't get money for them, that's all.

Have fun with them!

Everyone complaining about BREXIT. It's called democracy you pieces of opposing shit. Each side played foul. No one truly knows the future however the Bank of England say they are prepared with extensive contingency plans at least. Now get with the program because OUT won by over 1.2 million votes and no amount of winging can change that

kill yourself. you lack empathy and basic morality.

your life is a waste, and since you are incapable of feeling for your fellow man, no one will ever feel for you.

no one will miss you and the world will be a better place without you

My main issue is not Pakistanis or beheadings. It's different cultures converging into one. If cultures can go their own directions then the world is a more interesting place that reflects that humans are so diverse that sometimes it is impractical for us to live under the same government. I have muslim friends, but large scale immigration is my issue, not individuals.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

More homogeneity is great, but people generally hate to racemix and distrust people of other races much more than their own. So, in the future, there will probably be more separate races rather than fewer.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbA4OSAezfI

youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE

youtube.com/watch?v=KqoqN4kXk3s

As you said, globalization is happening whether we like it or not. Brexit doesn't matter. Legislation in a democracy doesn't create reality so much as codifies what is already in place. Membership in the EU is not a choice, it's a fact. Norway is not in the EU, neither is Switzerland, what does THAT matter? Brexit will change nothing, just create a whole lot of butthurt for some bureaucrats, and more jobs for others. It will not fix native Brits' teeth, make them not get sunburn from an iphone screen or have children. Nothing ever changes by popular vote.

Listen, I know it's futile - even if globalization happens to the extent that we all wind up as pic related, we're still going to fight wars over meaningless bullshit. Europe tore itself apart over two different sects of the SAME religion, so we'll probably kill a million people over how they butter their toast eventually. But all this purposeful isolationism and idiotic bigotry is just exacerbating things. I know I'm in the wrong place to be saying this, but I haven't had much sleep and the whole thing is just saddening. Not proud of you today Britain.

>we're running out of fish and water in the meantime.

What nonsense you talking here m8? Running out of water?

kek. Toilet cleaner detected. It's ok Piotre. Nobody who is here now legally and working or in college will be forced to go home. So that means you've got two years to start paying tax or go to uni. Fuck go to Scotland and you don't even have to pay tuition.

>Not proud of you today Britain.

Are you Brit?

There are huge amounts of people within EU nations who want to leave and right wing anti-EU parties are gaining huge popularity, especially after the result of finalising a brexit vote since Britain had the balls to take the first step.

54% of the Dutch people now want a referendum on the EU and Italy, France, Sweden and Denmark are also discussing talks about a referendum to commence - that's saying a lot about the European future. EU countries have not been happy from being under power by a 'democratic' union, being told what to do by UNELECTED leaders.

We still have strong ties with our European friends, but I think it's safe to say that this corrupt union just isn't working anymore and we've just made history here.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36615879

>all these fags believing we need to save water in Europe because Northern Africa (and California) are dry

Farage truly is a filthy cunt.

I totally feel you, society has failed and Europe was one big hope for us all. Even though the EU is corrupt in many levels, it safe Europe from war and bigger problems. I stand to Europe at any time, this is the best place to be imo, but we need to move together, fuck England, as long as the Scots and Irish stand by and lives on on the isles, the EU will carry on straight forward.
At all; no one of these right wing populists remembers what caused to Form the EU and forgot that breaking up again won't bring the old charm they hope to get back soon

Funfact, the proper left want to GTFO out too. Only feeling-driven libtard virtue-signallers and neo-liberal POS want the EU to maintain as it is.

Lexit - the left case for Brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kuJhkMLWs

Even if we did, what the fuck do they want us to do with it? The problem is geography. Water in Europe cannot help those in the middle of the fucking Sahara.

>eat up your food, because kids in Africa are starving

hahahahah

the muzzie trying to rape the bow woman thing

WARNING, THIS IS A JEWISH BRAINSTORMING THREAD, THEY AREN'T TALKING ON BEHALF OF THE WHITE PEOPLE OF EUROPE ALTHOUGH IT SOUNDS AS IF OP IS INCLUDING ANYONE READING THE TEXT.
Fuck off, Brexit is fine, The Reich was fine. EU = genuine bullshit

>and travel to the other side of the world in less than a day.
yeah, and i have to work 3 months to afford it, and many people never will. Globalization is a joke, most of the world is irreversably fucked

he is a true hero!

kill yourself you libtard limey wanking faggot!

hail Farage!!!

/thread

back to the UcucK you go wanker.......

if you love culture, you love diversity. how much culture do you think a homogeneous people are going to have.

wholly fuck.

he's right you know. globalization is coming for you whether through political means or corporate means. educate yourself accordingly. be useful.

>Globalization sucks. We'll end up
>with aristocrats, politicians, and
>banksters controlling us. We, the
>hardworking backbone aka.
>middle class are gonna live like shit.

Wew, yeah, we should go back to the good days of yore when no decisions were ever made by an opaque ruling class over the backs of a struggling citizenry.

Hey Bernie Sanders your a fucking faggot mate. Go suck some more black cocks you cuck nigger faggot bitch asshole motherfucker.

Congrats though, on your independence day Brits. One day, when you grow up, you'll recognize that 52% of your nation just saved you.

Get in here Sup Forumsros, bump the thread and let the raid begin
please bump, don't let this opportunity die

top keks

Fucking kek

is that milo hahaha hes the man

Cringe as fuck

Top kek!

I don't think that's his natural hair colour

yes he is

Gas yourself kike; white's and asians shouldn't mix with african filth, african's are subhuman and scientifically proven to be inferior, sand niggers aren't much better in most cases, the only brown folks that aren't retarded on planet earth are indians, both kinds, abos, niggers, goat fuckers and alpaca fuckers are all retarded and we shouldn't mix with them or take them of world, we should sterilize them in large numbers to reduce their population by using a sort of viral castration targeted at making their sperm slow or crippled.