Anyone know who she is or got more of her? Thanks Sup Forums

Anyone know who she is or got more of her? Thanks Sup Forums.

Her name is Mariana Blas. Find her on fb

Got a link Sup Forumsro? how do you know its her?

?

How new are you OP, that's obviously Mariana

I've never seen this image before. Do you have anything to confirm its her? This is a dire situation here.

i tried image searching it and nothing came up.

bump

Can anyone confirm this is mariana? pics?

ah ms Blas, long time no see

Do you have more pictures of her? Or public pictures? anything about her?

Anyone? This is important.

Not on fb

Do you have any pics of her?

bumping.

I thought her name was Crystal and that she lived in Anaheim?

That's what I thought. 2 different stories here. Can someone please find out who tf this is?

Are you OP? Why don't you do some research, find something out and then we can help you from there? Seems selfish to ask for something when you haven't given anything in favor.

I gave, wtf? I gave a picture. 2 different stories. 1st story is that She is Crystal from Anaheim, someone also said she is from Fullerton. 2nd story is that she is Mariana Blas. I've been searching for hours now to find a scrap of something, cant even find a name that matches her skin. I'm image searching with her picture, but find nothing.

Goddamnit OP you are a pathetic fucking retard. Everyone is just fucking with you

Then wtf do you know about the picture.

Why don't you tell us your real intentions? We all know you're hiding something.

I'm trying to find out if that is my ex or not.

What is your exs name?

Well its not Mariana or Crystal, ill tell you that.

Crystal seems to be the name you're getting a lot. Fair to say that her name is Crystal?

Idk. i just wish someone had more pictures or legit info on her.

I've seen her posted before, the OP that posted her said she was Crystal from Anaheim. He also posted more pictures but I didn't save any of them.

That blows, man. No last name or nothing?

If you guys find anything about it, please kik me. nannerpoos.

I am the original uploader of this image op. You make dozens of these threads a day. It's weird. What do you want to know?

Actually this is the second one today. But tell me who she is and where shes from. I need proof. more pictures if you have them.

She's my gf.

Name? last name? or first? Middle? Anything? If you arent fucking with me, i hope we arent dating the same girl.

Her name is Crystal Lopez.

Pictures to prove it? Any kind.

I have no problem giving you that info as she doesn't care. It's just that Sup Forums has an anti doxxing rule. I don't want to violate that and risk a ban. You understand I'm sure. Well I'm happy you seem to really enjoy my OC at least.

Not me

I need some proof it's crystal, like i said, pictures. more specifically, chest, legs, ass, anything.

You make a lot of demands. Why should I post this? What do YOU have to offer for my time and new oc?

If it is her, we'll exchange pictures if she turns out to be the woman we thought.

That seems fair. So you go ahead and start, I'll post another after you begin.

Her nane is Enza Romano

Flora Dominguez

Hazpatcho Sanchez

Before I do, what part of california is she from?

Juanita Jiménez

She's not in CA anymore bro you need to update your info. We moved a while back

Does she have scars on the front of her upper legs?

Marta Hernandez

Flores Marzipan

Dammit op do you want me to commission a composite sketch of her scars and birthmarks? Super cringe. Are you that one weirdo she always talks about?

No, I just want to make sure it's her. Look, do you got another picture of her or not? That's all i need.

OP is a bullshit liar I know you and I both have her pics. Don't post them until he post one.

Posts pictures faggot
>inb404

Same person.

Wrong

what is going on here? bump for drama

just post something of her already. fucking anything.

I only have pics in this folder that have her face idk if I should post those. Any chance these would get back to her?

samefag

just crop them so its just her mouth or teeth. i dont even need to see face to confirm its her.

Nah. We are all b/ros here. Post them.

It's monimusume

Here you go hope you knew she sucks on black dick now. She's my lady so post a pic or two now

This thread is cancer

I know but it's hilarious

lol no.

that bitch is pale as fuck. OP's and that are competely different.

OP here. since everyone is being a faggot and trolling, im going to bed. looks like everyone loses out on legit nude dump.

please kill yourself. become the an hero that bitch deserves.
Also, dubs

bump