S/fur

s/fur

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

It was requested.

It's not as bad where I'm living now, but it wouldn't matter if I left or not. I'm a sick fuck that doesn't belong anywhere other than in the ground. And being the sick fuck I am, I now don't wouldn't mind a girl that was either. No one would ever want someone like me.

more of plz

>don't wouldn't
There I go again with being retarded and forgetting to proofread.
*don't think I would mind

Is that exactly what you want? Because that sounds fantastic.
Don't you lie to me!

No, I want more.
But, it's a good start and I'll take what I can get.

So a relationship?

I'm not lying. I'm a sick fuck, and my blood and cutting fetish is starting to evolve into liking gore and death as well.
God I fucking hate myself.

Just find an emo, scene, or goth chick.

Yes.
But, she is very adamant that she doesn't want a relationship with anyone, she doesn't want to have feelings for anyone.
But, I'm sure a lot of why she has avoided me in the past is because she does have feelings.

I'd rather not. Goth chicks are hot as fuck, but they're all crazy, and I've had way too much crazy in my life. I want love.

Be careful with that assumption, sir. But as long as you take what you can get, that's a good pace to keep at.
>Implying they can't give love

Where can i download good quality fur?

Oh, I know. but it's the impression I get from her.
I'm not going to pressure her for anything more then what she willingly gives me.

From what I've heard, and seen to some degree, they're all crazy. I don't want crazy. I'm crazy enough myself.

Get a decent 7/10 wife loving wife, she will eventually get you out of it.
If it worked for me, it works for everyone, and I was into some really fucked up shit.
If it doesn't works, just get a gf and get your share of goth hookers in secret.

www.furaffinity.net/user/gorshdolderan

I think the age difference is another big reason why she would avoid a real relationship.

FA, DA, VCL, IB, E621, FN

Don't you be too beta!
You lie. Met another one.
How big of an age gap we talking?

I'm 42, she's 19

Now that's a pretty great age gap. But if you manage to even get a relationship out of that, hats off to you!

She's not into your money, right?

Nope, not into money.

Hah! You make it sound way easier than it is. No fucking way I'm going to find a 7/10. I'm a 3/10 in looks, and a 1/10 in personality. I'm a terrible person all around. And I don't want sex. I don't care about it.

Whatever, I don't want a goth chick anyway. I just think they're hot. I would never be a relationship with one.

You've wanted this girl since she was 15? Cool.

I wanna hug it

And I just want a hug.

Just making sure.
How about a barbie type girl?

JUST LET ME LOVE YOU!

Well, kind of. I didn't realize she was that young until a few months ago.
And at the very beginning it was more of Hey, she's cool, I like her sort of thing.

Who drew this?
Looks like some Rabi, WCOTP stuff.

Any more like this?
Good sfur with bondage is hard to find

Nah. I want one that's smart and cute. I saved this a while ago but never had a chance to use it, but this is the kind of girl I want. Or at least in real life. I'd like one that could fulfill my fantasies, but they're fucking retarded and autistic, and it would be literally impossible to find a grill how I want.

Some furry artist.
Home Depot has the grill for you.

hhhnnng

Nah, I want love from a girl.

What aisle?

I am a girl though!
In my town, 7.

Now you're the one lying.

That's a long way away. I'm sure she'd be disgusted with me anyway.

Aww darn, you caught me!

Not at all. Just fake happiness, and soon, someone will want to help you be happy for real.

I've tried that. It doesn't work well, and at this point I'm too depressed to try, and I just don't care. It's too much effort, and I always end up failing.