Confess your deepest, darkest secrets Sup Forums

Confess your deepest, darkest secrets Sup Forums
Mine: I shit in my pants until I was 13

Spy Kids 2 was the first thing I masturbated to

The part where Carmen comes out of the water?

I have 25 minutes of Daisys Destruction

Did we just become best friends?

I spent all day yesterday jerking off onto my fan then turned it on in front of my face

...Kenny?

When they where in the cave where they could only communicate with their mind

i was samefag all along

When i was 15 i molested this little girl.

when I was 16-ish, I'd go to /soc/ and post myself in every thread I could

Mine was Rugrats... No pedo shit though, it was just in the background

My cousin sucked my cock when I was 13

I anally destroyed a green haired psycho bitch who was stalking her ex. Shit was cash but shes a literal stick I don't think she has ever eaten more than a leaf before. The week after I got a gay furry weeb who was obsessed with me to suck me off, and fucking dropped him outta my life like that. Then I took the virginity of this ugly blonde christian bitch who had just turned 18 and never "got wild" before so she wanted to try new things. I fucked up her life bad she does heroin now and can't stop sucking cock. I think the gay furry killed himself and the psycho bitch probably od'd by now

What does shitting your pants until you early tee shirt mean for a perosn anyways OP?

i'm female

How does it feel to anal fuck a stick girl? Its one of my fantsies

I groped the ass of my highschool crush by running up to her and clenching her asscheeks. I have never been so close to either a beautiful eligible woman or almost becoming a sex offender

I liked it for a while
but when I was 9 I wanted to stop
I still did it from time to time but not as much

wait, all of the time? did you have IBS or something?

Tits or gtfo, you know the rules.

tits or gtfo

Actually yeah
I also held it in all the time
It kind of made my ass feel good lmao

But did it make you bc a different person or anything? Also sorry for the typos holy shit

Not really
I smelled bad a lot
and I had to leave stores sometimes

After those three, I had some more pretty fucked up sexcapades. I went on a camping trip with like 5 other dudes and we all got high as fuck in the woods and was seeing demon cows and shit, ( was next to a farm but it was dark and scary) and got dared to try and fuck one of them. I did try. I once found a finch egg on the side of the dirt road near my house and took it home and after like a month of it just rotting I shoved it in my ass and it cracked. I also fucked and tortured my dog from age 13 to last year, but I fucking hate furries. I also have a list of literally everything I have ever jizzed on and I am telling you it is like 3 70 pg college rule notebooks. I got this one girl to suck my dick on the stage in the auditorium at school. OH MY GOD I HAVE A GREENTEXT FOR YOU GUYS BRB
and yeah its nice but I prefer blowjobs I love their faces and mm just lips. easy to grip but very tight despite her extreme sexual history

There's a chick at my gym and she's too hot for me, but I check her out all the time.

Here is that greentext
>Be me, 2012
>Be 17, obsessed with skyrim, and things related such as GoT
>Bored af at school, recently single, looking for new grill
>Only really want fuckpuppet, but a grill is a grill
>Target acquired, ready my propane
>Grill's name is Winter, but oh fuck is she autistic
>Lookin like a rattata stretched over a broom with scoliosis
>The kinda grill who has 7 facebooks, with anime girls as the prof pic and weird ass names
>Easy af to get her to fall for me, "date" for bout a week, already she wants the D
>Deep emotional issues, previous "boyfriends" never took her "needs" seriously
>Oh shit add one more name to the list, bitch
>Bring my bag "from soccer practice", you'll see why
>We get down to it, weird as all hell, her body is all contorted
>She says she is cumming, just what I wanted to hear
>Pull out, jump off bed, grab viking helmet and short sword from my bag, I scream WINTER IS COMING as loud as fucking possible
>She is confused as fuck, I stare deep into her soul, direct eye contact
>"You destroyed Winterfell, Joffrey. My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to cry"
>MFW I ran out the house naked past her parents with a fucking sword and helmet
>MFW I block all her profiles, and see her glaring at me at school
>MFW dancing with new girl at prom, her in corner staring
>Graduation, was single again. Decided one last word in, message her
>"Damn bitch you was harder to penetrate than the wall. -Hodor"

Like all the time or occasionally shitting your pants?

When I was 11 or something like that I blew and fucked a my best friend. We would jerk eachother off in breaks, and when we played together after school we fucked a couple of times. By fucking I mean trying to get my dick in his ass, we didn't really succeed in going further than just the head (no lube sadly)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES

All the time

Anyone want moar? I got plenty of weird shit that isn't even sex related if you wanna hear it

Obviously I can never believe you, but from now on that story is the truth and also gospel.

pretty please

Aw shit I did the same thing but I was like 13 and this little girl was like 3 and I kept hitting her on the top of her head couse she was ugly and always crying

similar
but I didn't enjoy it. I was too embarrassed to shit in school, guy's would tease you if you were taking a shit in school. Call in other kids, bang on the stall, wait in the bathroom talking shit till the bell rang to make you late for next class, had one guy try to crawl in under once. Even missed a class once because guys stayed in there to wait to see me come out of the stall. IDK why but if you took a shit in my school you were fucking weird. I was traumatized, never wanted to shit in the restroom again. held it mostly but there were some days that I couldn't. This happened in different schools, different states, different grades, till 8th grade.

i have a child with my sister.

>omg user she looks just like you.
>MFW

I saw her name was winter and felt good for seeing you joke coming but the when I got the part about prom I felt bad again thanks anaon

That kid gon b retired.

My mom wiped my ass after I shit until I was 10

nope. normal as any other kid her age.

just looks a lot like family.

>be me
>house is crowded, no time alone to fap
>went to forest so I can fap in peace
>came next to some tree
>wipped my hand with some leaf I found
>turns out it was poison ivy
>when asked why was my right hand covered in blisters I lied and said I saw a mushroom (which somehow fell on my eay back) in a bush of a poison ivy and picked it up
>mfw I could fap for a week because of the hand

I'm a booger eater.

i always wanted to eat sand.

I've only been in a US highschool for 6 months (germanfag doing an exchange) but have never been able to shit in school. Those stalls with these flimsy doors give you absolutely no privacy. I never liked to shit somewhere else than on my own toilet but if I have to I'll go in a public toilet. But only if i can get at least some privacy. Don't like making eye contact while pressing

When I was 5 or so I used to make out with this guy of my same age for like a year...I have a dick

Her actual name is winter that's why I used that GoT shit
Here is a short list of a few stories I can think of. It'll take a bit to type out so please pick one for now and I will type it out. I've wanted to share this shit forever but no one has cared.

>The Haunted Office
>The Runaway
>The Christmas Tree
>The Rape Ninjas
>The Little Room
>Scooby Doo's Dildo Break In
>Fast and the Furious 23: Firework surprise

jack shit, she is potatoe

I took my bike to the woods a lot when I was younger. best faps I had

mfw no picture when user mfw

The haunted office

I'm tearing off my skin from my sun burnt arms and back and eating it to keep my power level equal

Normal enough to rule the seven kingdoms?

(pic related it's you)

Rape niggers! I mean nigger ninjas! Uh... rape ninjas? That one!

Scobby Doo!

kids are fucking horrible here, and you're right the stalls are build so shitty privacy is non existent.

yeah i get the reference. we both watch that show and are aware of the similarity. no kissing or romance though for us though. that would have made it weird.

(OP) #
My mom wiped my ass after I shit until I was 10. No joke

Back when I was still living with my parents I shared a bathroom with my sister. She would always throw her dirty pads in the trashcan. I fished them out and started a secret collection in a suitcase. When I couldn't fit anymore in the suitcase I stopped doing it. When I had to move out for college I knew I couldn't take the suitcase with me so I drove down the road a ways into a ditch and buried it below a bridge. at night. It's probably still there if I ever want to go back home and dig it up

In the daytime I'm a feminist (but I want real equality both for men and women and I'm not telling everyone all men should die or that they are worse) proud of all the things I achieved in fields dominated by men, but sometimes when I get sad I browse chubby/bbw threads to feel better about myself (I tell everyone I have no complexes, but it kinda makes me feel better to see that even fatter girls than me can get attention).

nice

Use the designated shitting streets like everyone else.

I had my first major episode when I was 19. I went to see a counselor at my school and was sent to a psychiatrist immediately after attempting to get the counselor to sleep with me. I told the psych that I was fantasizing about raping and killing women. She asked to see my binder, said she would have me 5150d if I didnt hand it over. In it was a drawing of a local bank, where to place the bombs, and receipts of the materials purchased.

She told me to withdraw from school and take antipsychotics that day,if I didn't shed turn me in. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

I apologize I just realized that I will use a pic for my story
All right you chose a mild one but here goes

>Be 16 yr old faggot
>Only one with car
>Take friends driving around
>Find abandoned old office building, three stories high
>Shit is creepy af but has some cool shit in it
>Normal teenage shit, smashing things, breaking windows
>Grillfriend at the time looked into it, said place was haunted
>Storm is brewing
>Take Aspie "friend" to office, we called it "the building"
>Aspie is fucking sperglord sonic obsessed furry with cerebral palsy
>lol cp
>Kid runs around on third floor
>Finds massive coat rack, like battering ram
>tries to break a window with it
>Tell him to stop because ghosts n demons n shit
>This nigga believes me
>He did tell everyone he was in the mafia when we were 11, probably thinks he is a werewolf, has obsession with wolves
>Bitchboy (his new name) gets all brave and shit
>Starts yelling for ghosts
>have friend put sheet on his head when bitchboy isnt looking.
>Pushes him down flight of stairs
>was unconscious
>took him home, when he woke told him we took shrooms and tripped balls
>He believes this shit
>He had seizures a lot after we took him back
>He died a couple years back from a severe seizure
>kek

kek indeed

>came in sister
>sister kept baby
>apparently baby wasn't albino or webbed in the fingers or toes
>good thing we never kissed
>that would make it weird

My sides

>mfw i did it

Scooby Doo's dildo break in plox

Please keep these coming I'm screencapping all of them

>torture and rape dog for multiple years
>destroy handicapped person's life
>turned a religious grill into a heroin addict

I'm 99% sure you're spewing bullshit (and I really, sincerely hope you are) but idgaf because shit is cash, continue

Tfw none of his shit is pre-typed

Here's a webm while we wait

Lol and I completely forgot the picture Im a fuckin tard
I saw scooby doo so here we go

>Be about 17
>Got bored as fuck
>I knew a rich nigger and wanted to play halo on his xbox so I walked over there
>It was 3 in the morning
>I was high, so I thought it would be funny to bring a dildo
>I would trade him for halo gameplay
>Had scooby doo mask, like one of those horse ones but it was creepy as fuck
>Dressed in full camo but was retarded enough to wear the orange vest
>Walk around to the back
>See a couple doors to his bedroom
>I knock on his door lightly, but I forgot its locked shut, never uses it
>Get pissed off at door
>call it a pussy
>Naruto run at that bitch and break the small window
>stick my arm in, try to open it
>No worky
>walk over to window and headbutt the fucker into oblivion
>Head is bleeding but I don't care
>I'm in your area, causing mass hysteria
>Climb in, wave dildo around like a sword
>This asshole is standing there dumbfounded
>"ruh roh raggy"
>I get nervous, scream This wrong number I so sorry in asian accent
>He moves toward me, scares the shit outta me
>Throw dildo at him, he falls
>Grab halo, climb out window, full sprint back home
>Mom asks why I am bleeding and have an xbox game
>Tell her the mystery was solved
>go to room and pass the fuck out
pic related its my reaction when I woke up

i used to wet my bed when i was younger then grind my dick against the wet sheets. it was the first time i masturbated and first time i realized i had a piss fetish.

Upload it faggot

I've done drugs to go through school almost likely every weekend to make homework.

Ah, Lucie Wilde. I love how each tit is bigger than her head and she takes dick like a day-old mackerel.

I shat my pants just outside the bathroom at a birthday party when I was 8-9. Threw my pants in the bin, wiped my ass and ran the fuck away, then called my dad to pick me up

When I was like 16 I really let myself go and I got a big ass on me because I was getting fat. I was sitting around all day and eventually a boil or pimple or some shit popped up. I kept picking at it and a lil bit of puss would come out and it would shrivel, but it kept coming back. One time I really dug in there and pulled out a strand. A few days later I had some sort of puss clump further down my ass, and whenever I sat down it would hurt like hell. It was agony and I probably should of seen the doctor or told someone but I was too embarassed. One day I got so fed up with it I tried to pop this thing, which was really inside my buttcrack so it did not make it easy. I squeezed and squeezed and suddenly it burst out and blood and puss went all over my bed and floor. And afterwards it just kept leaking. I used 8 rolls of toilet paper that day to get the blood and when I tried to flush them the toilet clogged and overflow so water was rushing out. My underwear was getting covered in blood because when I put my pants back up the wound would still bleed and so I used the underwear to soak up some of the water while i tried to fix the toilet. Now I was naked waste down, the bathroom floor was wet, and pussblood was still coming out of my ass crack. I didn't have an extra pair of underpants so I was gonna just go commando so I pulled my jeans up and was gonna dispose of the underwear but then my mom suddenly was home from work early and I didn't want her to see my bloody puss-y soaking wet from toilet water undies and I had like no where to hide them so I rolled them up in a ball and I tried to hide them in my mouth. Needless to say they didn't fit all the way so my mom opened the door on me with pussy soaking undies in my mouth and I didn't know what to do so I just suckerpunched her right there and just kept wailing on her. I didn't stop. She had a black eye and some bruises on her. She didn't tell though.

I am sorry it isn't pretyped my greentextes never last long on here I usually post in shit threads
Thanks for screencapping yo maybe I'll be in a best of Sup Forums someday

nice blog post faggot.

>tl;dr

I r8 8/8. If you keep 'em coming I can deal.

Lier lier pants on fire

I do plan on keeping them coming. Which one is up next? Anyone got another pick? I mean I can type them all but you guys should pick the order
Maybe trips will get a speshul story

Rape ninjas!

this

I don't feel sympathy or empathy.

What about shame, guilt, remorse, or other emotions that come from caring about others?

Scooby Doo the title is top kek

I hacked my stepdaughter webcam and fap to her when she s naked or fingering herself ...

He already did that one

Oh damn thx

Allrighty

>Be 13 yr old me
>Have childhood friend over
>He is school shooter kinda guy now, very pro gun, beats his girlfriend
>Also addicted to clone
>anyways, he steals some of his mother's alcohol
>Mixes a horrible mix of Coors, Vodka, Smirnoff Ice, MTN Dew, and Pickle juice for "flavor"
>Brings old cigarette tobacco from the smoked butts
>Tells me its weed
>I almost smack the shit out of this fucker
>We get fucked up in the tiny 7' by 3' room in the carport outside my house
>Watching old south park episodes
>Decide to step out to fuck around, its 2 am
>We play with knives and bb guns he brought
>Ninja stars and shit
>Kek when the police station is literally across the street
>We throw some ninja stars around and I get this feeling
>This...rapey feeling
>Remember the neighbour is cute redhead
>We decide we should totally rape her because we could totally get away with it if we had ninja weapons
>Go grab my dad's katana, he's a weeb
>"Grab my dad's katana" That was weird to type
>We go open her door
>It's unlocked because these fuckers think its safe in our town next to the police station
>Walk into her bed room
>We search for her everywhere
>They weren't home that weekend, fishing or something
>We were stumbling around their house all night, looking for something to rape, crawling in the shadows acting like ninja
>Friend says fuck it
>Starts jerking it in front of me, no fucks given
>I just watch
>I don't care
>He jizzes on their tv
>Pass out
>Wake up in some dude's house with a katana
>Ask my friend if we raped anyone
>He said he doesn't know
>Weird shit on tv
>Go back home, never talk about it again

This thread is dying so... another secret! I was in love with one of my best friends for 2 years but never said anything. Stopped hanging out with her because she started dating some guy

This thread is not dying fuck you I have stories to tell its even on the 1st page of Sup Forums

Man, your formative years were eventful. I think I was learning an instrument and doing homework when I was 13.

>sharing secrets
>told to fuck myself

Way to ignore my feels you faggot