Today is our independance day!!

Today is our independance day!!

Now we know how the USA feel.

> all dem fags who thought we weren't going to leave

Other urls found in this thread:

joe.co.uk/news/britain-is-no-longer-the-worlds-fifth-largest-economy-after-post-brexit-crash/68918
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ha this is an incredible montage.

Shut up you limey faggot

nice picture

Get back to the pub, paddy

You bongs are stupid as shit. Must be all the inbreeding

Haha try harder kiddo, I can almost feel the heat of your attempted burn haha

Feggets... :D

Boring

You realize that to do any trading with the EU, you will have to conform to their standards still, right?

As a 20 year old student who voted remain, I am genuinely terrified about my future.

Move to Holland

All you britfags get to experience freedom now

Wish I could mate, wish I could.

It will be okay lad, you can join the hitler youth.

US markets gonna open in 2,5 hours, you ready for the big crash?

At this point i would consider an irishman with down syndrome to be smarter than your average rural brit.

Trump Army is in full speed

You mean UKIP Youth? Same thing essentially.

the EU is about to collapse

No its not.

Welcome to the Freedom Club, UK.

Yep, Rapefugees are going to tear EU from the inside, thanks mama Merkel

UK is more likely to collapse than EU. Scottland, Northern Ireland, Gibraltar, all of those want to rather be in the EU than in the UK. Thats because the EU is more stable than UK.

Atleast u guys dont gotta deal with this shit

Well you're a fucking idiot then. Why do people think it is going to drastically change anything? Yes the market will wobble but it will come back. Will we be better or worse off? Time will tell, but we won't have mega riches and we won't be plunged into the dark ages. At least nkw we can take charge of our own laws and not have things over turned. I think it's very exciting.

Scotland will leave. Northern Ireland might leave, even with talks of reunifying with the Republic of Ireland (I'm sceptical about that, to be honest).

In an ideal world, the ROI, N. Ireland and Scotland should set up a Scotch-Irish Republic with EU membership; and the remaining UK nations should become the Anglo-Welsh Kingdom, without EU membership. That would probably benefit everyone.

>couldn't vote in time
>figure that either way, I'm sure it won't be that bad
>Leave wins
>Farage goes back on the most important issue for me
>Pound drops harder than ur mum lol
>knowing for a fact everyone around me in Wales voted because of the immigrants and NOTHING ELSE
My mum even said as much when she voted out.

Oh well, I'm sure being fucking Welsh won't be a problem anymore.

Quit being a pussy if the country goes to shit just go to another

Shit, Satan.

I don't really get what that German flag is doing in there - apart from the politicians, most German people I know were cheering for Leave.

I know I'm thinking of migrating to the UK in a few years - if it stays a stable region.

France, Italy, holland and denmark are all calling for referendums.

does the uk leaving the eu mean that it will ally with another country for support

this

truly a great day. $130 billion wiped out within hours.

Jeez... All that yellow up North.. There gona be a civil war over this

watch your step, britbongs, that cliff is steep.

It will come back. And it's not been wiped out its just moved.

SHET
ORK

To another country.

I know. Not a single region of Scotland voted to leave. The legislation to separate from the UK is being drawn up now, though the First Minister said she would explore other avenues to ensure Scotland remains in the EU. In all likelihood, though, a separation from the UK is the only real option.

dis gon b gud

you are retarded. i swear liberals are more scared of change than conservatives. Anytime you have a big change like this then it is expected for people like you to freak out and cash out on stocks or buy gold. It will settle. Come down. Go heat up some tendies and ask your mom for a back rub.

Yes because of the uncertainty. It will come back. Plus a weaker pound is better for international business

back to the EU

This.

As a 21 year old Britfag NEET.
I have no fucking idea what any of this means.
Probably smoked myself too much into oblivion & fried my fucking brain.

A friend of mine said:

"Like people are going off on that promised 350m for the NHS, we won't fucking need it if we stop letting Europeans into our hospitals, doctors surgeries.

Like we cope, barely.. But we cope with the struggle of having to provide Healthcare to people who aren't British. So now, if that was to stop
The NHS is going to flourish and not need an extra 350m."

Time to sell my gold bars i invested in

This dude knows whats up. People need to stop and wait a week before they flip out and say everything has gone to hell.

You're still the dumbest and laziest people on earth so yeah... I don't really give a fuck.

Which is short for Shetland and Orkney, two Scottish islands. But also an anagram of "to Shrek". Shrek has a Scottish accent. Coincidence? Yes, probably.

>It will come back
when? cause your futures are fucked and the biggest exchange on earth hasnt even opened yet.

no they are not. populists without a majority there a calling for referendums.

Get out of here Mrs piggy before I dump a load in that cottage cheese filled pussy and pollinate that broken, tattered flower you call a womb with my powerful white male seed.

and this is why you buy gold

thank you Britain you made my day

Are you joking?
Of course it will come back within the year,
this is the initial shock decrease in value, it happens EVERYTIME something changing happens even remotely,
It will stabilise and go back to normal ish values later on in the year.

>guys it's gonna recover
no it won't, most of that money will be moved outside the UK. nobody wants to buy quid anymore. most banks are preparing to move their international business to the mainland.

In Nigel Farage's victory speech he immediately stated that the suggestion of putting the 350 million, which we send to the EU, into the NHS instead was "a mistake" and he shouldn't have said that it was a possibility. It took him literally 25 minutes to do a u-turn.

thats how it starts. exactly how it started in the UK. The only way to know if the majority want a referendum is to vote on a referendum. you cant vote to have a vote. Thats why even the "Leave" group didnt think they had a chance. but low and behold its what people wanted.

Fuck off back to Pakistan then ya stinking cunt

ITT: sad muhammeds crying

Next stop: making America great again

If your talking military wise, we are still apart of nato the eu didn't have an army or anything. But trade wise yeah the UK has gotta make some new trade deals.

who wants to do business with UK right now?

who will want to do business with UK when theres fees on it, because they are not part of free within EU trade anymore?

>My face when your glorious leader backed on the money he promised to your healthcare.

Hey I'm impressed. Britfags aren't as dumb as
I thought. You even killed two birds with one
stone and got rid of Cameron. Top drawer m8s

Pakis, mudslimes, niggers, polls, basically scum, GTFO

>30 year low
>guys, it will stabilize within a year
ok fam

>.
That's amazing

>this

Haha you UK folks dun goofed yourselves, retards

We will see, I'd rather be down a few quid than keep taking it in the ass from the EU. Money isn't everything and like I said before, it not going to plunge us into the dark ages.

>Set up a subsidiary in the UK
>Set up another office somewhere in the EU

Well, that was difficult

Yen and Dollar get stronger?
German exports will reach a new high.
4th Reich confirmed.
Britcucks survived V2 rockets and a shitload of bombings.
Helping Germans make more money.
Holy fuck this is getting really interesting.

Leaving the EU only gives us the perk of being able to change the number of EU migrants. Asians, Africans and Arabs will still come in as many numbers as they currently do. We'll definitely cut down on immigration but only the white immigrants.

you guys can start fishing again isnt that cool : ) kick all those nords out of ur waters and make some cod damn money now

Today is a great day. All the cunts who voted remain can suck Merkels hairy arse

>claims others are dumb for Inbreeding
>comes from country full of rednecks that are known from inbreeding

Are you just showing him how dumb you are?

Great collage!!

As a swede i am so happy for you brits. Hopefully my country will follow your example. Congratulations.

>Asians, Africans and Arabs will still come in as many numbers as they currently do.
> We'll definitely cut down on immigration but only the white immigrants.

Farage has zero power he had a seat in European parliament but that's gone now. He never had the power to make that pledge happen anyway.

whoa there immigrant.. you'll need to get the ok from captain farige :-)

WINTER IS COMING

Gee its almost like in both america and britain people are a little upset about immigration, good thing our leaders kept pushing diversity out the ass expecting nothing to happen.

Shouldn't of studied arts

Australia today have just said they will open a trading agreement with the UK.

We woke up today with our sovereignty and still the 5th largest economy in the world.

Bullshit, I am Italian.

I've heard that once Cameron resigns & a new mp has taken his place, another referendum could be called?

I really should have payed more attention to all this bollocks, but in all honesty I couldn't give a fuck what happened either way, hence why I never bothered to do any legitimate research myself.

Exactly, Farage is nothing to do with the Government, I don't know why people are going ape shit about him, he's not even leader of the opposition. He was basically a random politician that supported the leave campaign.

>5th largest economy in the world.
Coal mining?

greece aint in the dark ages, but you still wouldnt want to be where they are.

> a few quid than keep taking it in the ass from the EU

it's not just a few quid though, you are looking at reduced long term growth here. I don't think you can grasp how much money you guys actually lost with this nonsense.

Won't happen. Scotland is definitely going to leave (taking all that prime fishing territory with them). Legislation for independence from the UK is already being drawn up and the vote will take place before the UK leaves the EU. England will never see any of that sweet fishing revenue.

HELL YEAH, This is independence day, but not in Little Britain. It will be independence day in Scotland and New Ireland which leave Britain soon.

Britain will become little isolated country with people divided into two camps.

The only man who celebrate today is Putin, because to happened precedens and big ally of NATO will fall apart. FAGGOTS

You're obviously clueless we had EU restrictions on worldwide trade that has now gone.we only export 6% of trade within the EU.Basically it'll make no difference to the man on the street.S o fuck off all you doom mongers also bonus we've got rid of Cameron the peado

Well you can always be friends with Ruskies

>5th largest economy

>joe.co.uk/news/britain-is-no-longer-the-worlds-fifth-largest-economy-after-post-brexit-crash/68918

topkek