Even Venezuela's indigenous are better looking than the other latin country's

Even Venezuela's indigenous are better looking than the other latin country's.

no they're not.
this is a retarded meme.
venezuela is a shithole and their people are ugly.

both your countries are shitholes.

don't be a fucking idiot.
They've won Miss Universe seven times (among others) and your country has won it once.

I dunno man she looks p. ugly to me

Wtf were my ancestors thinking when they banged those jungle bunnies

the key is compared to the other latin country's.

>judging beauty based on a sexist competition owned by Donald Trump

Maybe if beauty means whatever plastic bimbo that makes his little dick erect.

Amazonians and the surrounding tribes are generally better looking on average.

I disagree.

Look japanese

I dunno about you, but Portugueses consider them prettier than Portuguese women; and tbqh, yes they are. And it was good to breed with them, for they manage to maintain a larger land domain with halfies.

They belong to the same mongoloid main race, so there are some similarities.

muh dick

I love this cherrypicking.

How many of them look like this? I guess 1%~2% and I'm being generous.

In average they are ok.

Wow... master of statistics. Nope, you are just wrong.

Damn, I would have loved to be born in the XVII century and put muh dick inside those indians

i agree with average venezuelan girl is ugly, i bet argies know about that because they receive some immigrants from there

>using indian teens as fleshlights
those were the days man

>wrong

I'm from Amazonas. I bet you are from east coast and never seen a native in your life. 99% are fat because they only eat and do nothing all day.

They are not even average. They are in fact, ugly.

I doubt it, but ok.
I have been in Amazonia in some occasions, specially Manaus. And I disagree with your perception, this was not what I saw. Of course, ugly ppl lies in everywhere, but not in this proportion.

thanks for your opinions countries with mediocre looking "white" women

they look chinese

At least they are not morbid obese like american "women".

they're basically 12,000 year old east asians, stuck in N America after the end of the last ice age isolated from the old world.

You've never been to America have you.

looks like they too have Chopsticks

>I dunno about you, but Portugueses consider them prettier than Portuguese women; and tbqh, yes they are.

Portuguese women have mustaches and unibrows, so I can see why they could get behind that.

>And it was good to breed with them, for they manage to maintain a larger land domain with halfies.

No, we should have exported women to the New World and reserved our seed for pink-nippled waifus.

Nah...
You are wrong. By breeding with Natives and Salves the small Portuguese Empire managed to conquer this huge amount of land. If they had to wait for their women come here and start having children, you guys could have taken half of this country.

Still, our average natives women are ok.

But Portuguese women is that fucked, or just a meme?

Most of modern Brazil beyond the coastline wasn't even populated at the time of the Napoleonic wars and was Portuguese only on paper, so I don't think that was the case. Three centuries would have been plenty of time to breed a large population of whites in BR.

>But Portuguese women is that fucked, or just a meme?

Portuguese women are qt, it's mostly a meme*

*with a grain of truth

Well latin girls tends to be hairy.
Catholics girls, like Zappa uqed to sing

>thanks for your opinions countries with mediocre looking "white" women
accept it chicano, they are ugly as shit

>can't cherrypick pictures of our natives because they were all killed, and the ones that were left genocided themselves.

Thanks spain, so much for protecting the ''Most noble, beautiful and peaceful people*''

>waaaaah why did you genocide our indians I want to give them more welfare handouts waaaah

You're welcome

>I want to give them more welfare handouts waaaah

it still happens here to a great degree even without the indians lol.

t.27% of people here are on welfare.

Wrong.
Considering Portugal population, the Portuguese birth rate and the huge Brazilian territory, the could have lost a good part of it otherwise. Even though, they had to align with natives in order to assure territorial expansion; in some case, even force slaves to go as explores.
With this, they quickly got an army to defend their territory at that time.

>with a grain of truth

Kek

when i was 18 i had to go to the army to serve (i got released since i said i was addicted to marijuana) , the fun part was this funny army dude telling us histories about the amazon and how unfuckeable the indians were. he said, at first, the indian girls will be ugly... after a month you will be dying to fuck them, but be warned, use 2 condoms and put peper sauce in the middle of them, if your dick gets hot, the condom broke and you dont want to get a dst in the middle of the amazon. so i guess indians are not that pretty, and even if they were i would follow the army tip.