What do you think? anyone like them small?

What do you think? anyone like them small?

Your not small, your over weight sir

It may be too small to be any good at its job but atleast its cute

Whatever helps your tiny dick sleep at night. Small is small whether your fat or not. Losing weight aint gunna make it grow. I was 30lbs lighter not long ago and it was still only 4"

Is it flaccid or erect?

Its flaccid in all these pics but it doesnt really get hard. this pic is about as hard and big as it gets

it's far away from 4"

are we looking at the same picture?

your personality is so much more important than you dick dude

*your dick

small ? sure
attached to a fatso ... not any more

Have you tried something like penis enlargement techniques?

Not really. Common misconception though.

you're dick*

If it makes you feel better then i love your tiny cock, especially i like that picture i like it the most when its flaccid.

Thanks. Well thats good cus it usually stays soft and limp. wouldnt mind shrinking it even smaller and becoming impotent.

I tried a pump years ago and that was just weird. Didnt really make it bigger as much as just swell up a bit. I've kinda given up on getting bigger, now I wouldnt mind getting smaller

I'm assuming you're a faggot?
I mean that's about the only option you have left.

Good day sir

"look larger" thanks for proving my point. No magic weight lose penis growth sorry.

It's the dick fat , the fat pouch. If you lose it , it shows more of your dick that was hiding under neath it

I've been skinny, and it stays 4". Even if I dug the ruler into myself I could only add less than a cm and I dont think dick you cant use should count anyway

no, just no

No it doesnt. This is a rumor perpetuated by fat people who want to believe they're not also microdicks

Stop defending your fatness. Fat=smaller dick.

Yeeah sure bites today!

Would suck until you cum in my mouth

260 measures dick, 6"
180 measures dick, 5"
215 measures dick, 4"
190 measures dick, 4"
215 measures dick, 4"

I think YOU'RE missing the self esteem and sex life aspect of losing weight... Not to mention health ... ;)

it's just not funny, fuck you for your shitty b8
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

omg this is super cute. definitely would suck

I dont really like getting sucked but thatnks

my dick looks small when flaccid too, but is actually just above average when hard, im a grower not a shower! - Bender

I've been much skinnier and much fatter. So I know that none of that is true. Well except health obviously.. I'm working on slimming up now but I'm taken back by the notion that suddenly I wont have a tiny dick anymore lol

Yeah we have a fag here boys

I do like them small, never understood the craze for big dicks.

pics of you taking it in the ass then

I'd say I'm a grower too but even after all that growing I still only get to 4"

I dont like getting sucked cus its awkward how small it feels in someones mouth.

that being said I am bio and only bottom with guys. No pics of that unfortunately. Some dildo stuff though

bi*

No ones interested?

Bumping because love small cocks

Just so small

Hot. Post more

When is it going in?

you mean like this?

Time stamp or its fake

It is way to much trouble to go back and take more pics so go fuck yourself if you dont believe me. I'm good either way

How much dick do you suck daily?

close up :)

Not nearly enough. I'm lucky if I can get one ion my mouth every few weeks.

Multiple a day would be a dream

Hey... Don't get mad because you are so fat and disgusting that you can't even get another guy to fuck with you.. You have to go to the butt hole of the internet (Sup Forums) to post your pictures you your shoving fake dicks in your ass.. What a beta fag. Fat sack of shit

lol, says the guy beating off to my pics., all butt hurt I wont cater to you

lol This guy. "MOAR!" "No" "Well good, I didnt want any anyway. Fat."

Im sure you have catered to plenty.... faggot

Is this your mother... You bare a strong resemblance

OP I want to fuck your ass and make you pregnant.
How do you feel about this?

Damn I'd hit that. Glad it not my mom cus I'd tear that up

That sounds amazing. I need knocked up bad. (love breeding talk lol)

Im sure your breeding would resemble this

Fill me and knock em up

The knot could be hot...

lose weight and become a trap. you'll have a better life finding a sugar daddy.

I'm working on it. Changed up my eating habits and started doing some exercises that would promote a sexy sissy body about a week ago. Already seems to be helping.

I wanna find a Suger Daddy to buy me clothes, wigs, hormones, and maybe even implants. t would be nice to find a master interested in the whole process so I could have some help and motivation to speed up the weight lose

If not I'm ok waiting. I'm decently cute so when I lose weight I'll make a good sissy and it'll be the lose of whoever waited

>wants to be 100% reliant on a man

you sound like a woman already

Off to a good start already lol,. Well I have my own house and pay all my bills and such but turning into a sissy shemale sex slave would take time and money that I dont have on my own. Plus its sexier with a sense of being owned.