Lets Talk About How Fucked The United Kingdom Is Now After They Left The Eu

Lets Talk About How Fucked The United Kingdom Is Now After They Left The Eu.

>Loosing Scotland
>Loosing Nothen Ireland
>Economic Collapse.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10574618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean how fucked the EU is, right?
Still can't fucking believe how laughable the left is in Britain now, that they couldn't even present a credible pro-immagration case for Leave.

Anyway, doing the right thing for the wrong reason is still doing the right thing.

>Loosing

>loosing
Get the fuck out.

That's the problem with democracy: Most people are stupid af

In 10 years, France will be kicking British immigrants from Calais
Mark my words, they're that fucked. Pensioners will be dead then so no one will be left to blame.

>Get the fuck out.
Just like the Uk did. LOL

As a britbong I am disappointed as fuck
>Lose Scotland
>Pound crashes hardest it has in 31 years
>We export cakes, ballpoint pens and hoovers
>Steel industry destroyed because of conservatives
>EU will use this as a way to make an example of us, we wont get good deals, they will discourage other countries leaving by showing how hard it fucked us

The only small glimmer of hope I have is that Cameron resigned, but he will likely be replaced with just as big of a cunt

>loosing

Oh sorry you fucking cunts, i spelled losing wrong you fucking retards.
Let me invite you to write in my native language and we will see if you sometime spell something wrong

I don't need to speak another language. I already speak the most relevant one fluently.
:^)

Just in case you have not noticed or you are not paying attention to wtf is going economically around the globe, the economic conditions around the world is not well and on the verge of a complete global economic collapse.

fuck at least we're not america

COMMONWEALTH FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT ACT WHEN?

yesterday

Chinesse?

Wll done Great Britain. Now you fucked up !

We welcome Scotland and Northern Ireland to Eu !!!

People who don't understand economics don't seem to realism that the pound drop was completely natural and that is guaranteed to rebound.

>Mandarin or Cantonese
>relevant outside China

Yeah being relevant is rough

Get in here Sup Forumsros, bump the thread and let the raid begin!

Next up the Dutch referendum. Down with the EU.

(the 11 year old is US)

What people who write stuff life you did don't seem so realize is that while the economics always recuperate from crashes like this there is no telling how long before it does.
It could take months, years or decades.

praise the business cycle and pass the hft

Lol. If they had remained there would have been a dozen threads complaining about how they were cucks to the EU. The British have some balls and good for them.

like anyone gives a shit about Scotland lmao

>geopol deicisions based off wanting to be cool on Sup Forums Sup Forums

So we say goodbye bye bye bye~
Have fun sailing into financial and political ruin

>>Loosing Scotland
>>Loosing Northern Ireland

how are these bad

english

Yes, praise Brits for they have saved /b

>mfw they start shilling on Sup Forums because they get caught on their shit instantly on Sup Forums
>feelsgood.jpg

this

lets talk about that in 20 years from now

>6

what is that massacre on the left?

bullshit. dont have a pacific fleet to shell[scorched earth]/protect it

I'm French and I wanted Reamin to win.
Sadly now, I hope for your scenario too because it's the only we save the EU. At the expense of the English.

no international trade for infrastructure- snowball

I hide my money in my ass

>loosing
>loosing
At least you spelled economic and collapse right.

not enough pop for a centricity roll on

>white on white english violence not ok not even once

What's your mother tongue then?

Purely out of spite I want us to fail now, to show all the ignorant fucks the mistake they have made, although im sure they will just pass the blame onto the gays, or muslims or something else

My girlfriend is comming back home because of Brexit! Thanks Obama... I mean Cameron

I don't care if england get out of UE. Give us Scotland N Ireland and Wales

>spelt
Fix'd

How is that relevant?

> "who ware we going to blame for our problems now ?"

I really do wish our President grow some balls and is harsh as fuck over that pig fucker stinking dipshit that is Cameroff now.
The EU must endure.

Moscow's Rome, wiseguy.

I wonder if this will give Quebec the balls to leave

You want us to fail so you can be right? This was the future in the hands of the left. Fuck you.

Except the US created the house?

WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT

Good riddance.

Why not, every turn we keep digging deeper and depper into shit, I have given up trying anymore, this country is full of fucking idiots

>this country is full of fucking idiots
Testify!

frankly germany should convert to english

Cant wait for Trump to win and other european countries leaving the EU, ending this libtard nightmare :)

Fuck you liberal trator! Bet you're shitting your pants now! Hope they fucking hang all of you liberals in the street!

Fuck globalism! Long live the sovereignty of Great Britain!

Not to mention Brits gave up a peaceful Europe.
First time it ever happened was under the EU, but fuck it I guess.
Atleast we have another example to prove nationalism is cancer.

>Cant wait for Trump to win and other european countries leaving the EU, ending this libtard nightmare :)

Well there is already talk of Finland leaving EU because it's hurting our economy. "Fixit" was the term used here.

Congratulations Britain for having the balls to tell the muslims, commies, blazing eurogfags, and one-worlders to go fuck themselves.

Time to stand up in Europe and the States and do the same.

go speak to portugal

What about the big, angry bear on the eastern border though?

>Hope they fucking hang all of you liberals in the street!

Says the unemployed inbred northerner, sucking the teet of the liberal system.

Good luck surviving on your own fucking pleb.

>slavshit detected

Scots and irish will bitch and moan. They always do. But they wont actually do anything. Nothing new there either.

And UK was strong before EU too. But maybe you are too young to remember that?

>peaceful Europe

This is your problem - you actually think Europe would've remained peaceful after the horrific policies of the EU. You're sitting on a powder keg, mate.

can't wait to see brits face when they will realize that immigration will carry on its course . There's going to be a migrant rush in your country for the next months, like in the fifties. Because the immigrants will want to get in your country before you'll be really outside of Europe and have the time to establish anti-immigration laws.

Wales voted out.

Fuck that you cuck

>Gibraltar
>muh rock

>>Loosing
illiterate muslim detected.

strawpoll.me/10574618

Is the UK fucked?

People act like being part of EU is necessary. Its not. Its a nice perk but if being part of the EU means you have to accept all the kebab in the world its not worth it.

american here, what exactly was the positive side of them staying?

Are you kidding? she has the EU in her pocket.

She's basically done what Hitler couldn't without war.

Nope -
Only a temporary bounce. And in the long run, Britain will have a much healthier economy free of the EUrofag twits.

If the French stops Brits coming in we'd go elsewhere and watch your economy go to shit from no tourism

Notice how it's returning to normal when everyone realised shit isn't going to happen?

I'm american you fucking bastard.

*ping*

>What about the big, angry bear on the eastern border though?

Well there is a strong support for joining NATO here but also some opposition... We are a small country with only 5 million people living here but some estimates say we have a total manpower of 2 million soldiers in reserve (i'm one of those) if we mobilize the standing army is only a very small fraction of that. There has also been some talk to end the the conscription and create a small mercenary army with elite troops.

If we leave EU and end € as currency there have been professors telling that new Finnish mark would be valued better than €. Meaning we could get better equipment to our army with ease.

Before we joined the EU, we had a three-day working week.

That's how fucked our economy was back then, we couldn't even afford to pay people to turn up for the other two days, or to buy the fuel required to have factories and offices running for more than three days a week.

We're basically fucked.

Oh, and if you swallowed that line of pure bullshit about leaving sparking a manufacturing renaissance, do you really think that a conservative government with their moronic free market ideology or a labour one in the pockets of the TUC scum are going to do anything to bring that about?

Short answer, no.

never even heard of her