it's 9:10pm

aoa did not get blacked

yeah, but they surely got yellow'd

this thread is exciting

I want to get into Seulgi?

just found out it's color-changing too

we're building steam, just waking up

>most likely
I'll most likely get nothing. Let's be real for a moment. But anyway I think one album is more plausible than two albums so GDYB is the best option as well as the most safe.
I mean, it's really difficult to have Seungri as a favorite when you have GD and TOP. And then YB. That's just crazy. But I do love Seungri I'm so lazy when I should post him more often.
> IOI coffee cup
What where?

Well... That makes me question his singing/rapping abilities. Though I guess that means nothing if Win Win managed to debut.
The biggest issue here is how they made a strong - the strongest? - debut with the 7th Sense and it went down and down til they reached rock bottom with Chewing Gum in less than 6 months. Really makes you think lol

KBS Music Bank
5:00 - 6:40 PM KST

SHINee
Snuper
Up10tion
KNK

B.A.P
EXO-CBX
VIXX
Davichi
BTS
I.O.I
Twice
Hyolyn

Astro
BTOB
SF9
VICTON
Kyuhyun
The East Light
Mamamoo
Matilda
Momoland
Block B Bastarz
Soul Latido
NC.A
Imfact
T-ara

youtu.be/1CQBosZg2ss
pastebin.com/zk0k3Ltc

time.is/5pm_in_seoul

cutie

get in line, there are tons of husbands already waiting

I was lowkey making an egg pun

youtube.com/watch?v=7G220VA1HRc

can someone post the new taeyeon pics?

just dont rude post her please

they got zico'd

you're telling me you scrolled right past them on your twitter feed and didn't save a single one of the 4? jeez user, you're slacking

which ones

The BP girls are surprisingly great. I changed my mind about them. If they release BPTV or show up on some more on varieties then I'll officially become a fan. I thought Jisoo would be autistic, and she actually IS autistic but in a good way - she's cheerful, hilarious, clumsy, and just plain cute. Jennie is also a bonafide cutie and her baby voice almost killed me. Rose's voice kills me every single time. She's so goddamn positive and energetic, she's a cutie. Lisa is actually quite shy, I hope she opens up more, because she's an absolute cutie.

What a buncha cuties.

I don't have a twitter feed... Should I make one?

no cake for chaeyeon

Go big or go home user! Yolo, swag, etc. I also love to tower over people in heels, nothing beats that feel lolol.
My power level is beyond comprehension at this point, some people are starting to get suspicious.
I have the fingerprint lock but sometimes people want to use my phone and I freak out a little too much. I actually got my phone stolen at a club on halloween lmao and even though it was locked the sd card was p much 90% pictures of cute asian boys. I wish I saw the look on their faces.

Lmao yeah I'll stream exo during their cb

This reminds me of the Mr.Mr. era.

Rosé singing was the best part

we all like them now,
but their new singles are garbage

yea

remember when people said Sup Forums was going to disappear? lmao fucking retards

such a cutie

word

they're fucking great what the hell are you on about

more like nayolk

>I'll most likely get nothing. Let's be real for a moment.
YG's fw our tears. And I agree with you, but it means so much to him lol, I'm just saying if I was a fan in that position I'm not sure I'd have the heart to disappoint him yet again. He needs to bleach his hair again and then maybe you'd feel like posting him.
>What where?

lmao fuck I actually chuckled at that

Hiro is paying for cheaper shitty servers now. Keep up, nigga

yeah that was also me

keep em coming

I know i'm showing user your coffee cup I'm so jelly

thats all i have

the good ones are still in preview

Did anyone else notice jisoo's cameltoe throughout the entirety of weekly idol?

Kek I love your passion, but I must say I really like minimal stuff so I'm not sure you can go big with that.
Jesus Christ, that's awful but also hilarious. But you know what's good? Maybe they will become BTS fans from now on. That could save them from a life of crime.
youtube.com/watch?v=M2YBm6cKAQ8

It's like, I'm sure it's Sechs Kies in december and then BB after. But at the same time I want to believe.jpg
As I was saving his pics from the Hawaii fan meeting I just thought how I would like it so much better if he went back to blond. Shame desu.
Also that's cute, can I get one of each member
please...

You've disappointed me for the last time.

Take a lion heart taengoo for your trouble

C U T I E

yes I omo'd quite a bit

>no berry good
god damn it

nah, from a realist point of view she looks ugly in those photos

Rose in general was the best.

No wonder webm's load so slowly now.

i love mimi

life is suffering

you know the rules:
pics or it didn't happened

based

sorn celebrates birthday alone

i'll be honest i usually skip right over the essayposts
here's yeonjung's but i can't make any of it out. i just saw chaeyeon's on google and i'll ask my friend to show me his yoojung

Really? I thought it was Jisoo. I guess it's because I didn't like her very much before so I was surprised

same, but at least she has someone there to take photos of her

but who is holding the camera?

How do I decide between Nayeon, Sana, Mina and Momo?

me

Drop Nayeon, keep the other 3

by getting better taste

I love Jessica

i dont

post fucklips

I'll admit I'm pretty partial towards our girl

Honestly this is awesome. Imagine having all of them on your shelf. But I guess I would be happy with just one

them's fighting words

i only love her feet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7G220VA1HRc&time_continue=15
Wtf, i love strikezone now

Those boots aren't even that extra user. Minimal is always nice, I just think it's fun to go a little crazy once in a while I mean not like i can get away with it when I'm old and maybe gain weight TT
It was awful at the time but now I can laugh about it...actually no I'm still traumatized. Well they have all my music on there too let's hope they fall in love with the kpop.
Am I Wrong was prob my least fav stage for the cb but it's a fun song and the lyrics are pretty bold esp after that cult scandal :x

Wait which one is >our girl?

Fapping to kpop is the sole highlight of my day everyday.

which one

i would be happy with a sohye gf

Two best RV right here

wheres irenefriend been

who should i do it to

Word

Same.
Whoever makes you most h*rny.

Holy shit?

all of them. There's not a single weak link in BP. All of them are unique and irreplaceable.

lying about not being here