Is it morally wrong to date a 17 yo girl when you're 29 ?

is it morally wrong to date a 17 yo girl when you're 29 ?
also i think her best friend wants my D since she saw it last time. so there is a verry good chance that i'll end up boning her too, she's 16 btw

Other urls found in this thread:

forharriet.com/2015/05/men-who-prey-on-young-girls-must-be.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would it be? She probably wont be on your wave lenght though so dont expect it to last

If you need to ask you know the answer

morally no
legally probably

i love redheads, i love teens, omfg *.*

>dont expect it to last
im not, we're more like fuck buddies than an actual couple.
altho we hang out together allot and stuff

I'm 42 and my GF is turning 21 this year so why not.

You seem pretty retarded, a 16 yr old girl is probably on your intelligence level. Go for it dude.

Pic

sounds like random ad hominem attack.
why so butt hurt ?

Murica

My sister in law was 17 dating a 28 year old. Got married to him at 19.. Could he have gotten in trouble for it? yes. Did he have a shit load of nudes of her? yes. Now they are divorced and shes in her late 20s

ITT: Baited summerfags

Generally, at least from what I've been told, it's half your age plus 7, rounding down.

You're 29, so apparently your lowest is meant to be 21.

I prefer what you have.

29yr old here

dating a 17yr old...
is it legal? no (AUS)
is it wrong? no
is it hot? fuck yes

only difference is, are you dating and fucking other women of all ages or are you only capable of pulling young chicks who are naieve and inexperienced with everything?

Too old. Sex by eight or it's too late.

i never said it was her you stupid nigger.

Dude, he's not lying tho. If you are 29 picking chicks 10+ years younger than you AND hanging out with them on a usual basis, there is something either wrong with you or them, but considering they are younger and stupid, it's most likely wrong with you.
Not blaming the sex tho! I think if they are into you, by any means, shag them like there is no tomorrow! But if you hang out a lot together, it kinda means you are on the same teeny mindset as there are.

>Now they are divorced and shes in her late 20s
what happened ?

OP here, cant believe you guise fell for le epic bait

reddit was right Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch a faggots

ssick fucking pedophile under 18 makes them a child per US federal law moron.

all is full of love man!!

>per US federal law
implying OP is in U.S. or anyone gives a shit about amerifags

He had PTSD and shit went down hill. Plus they got married when she was 19. Young marriages rarely work out.

>are you dating and fucking other women of all ages or are you only capable of pulling young chicks who are naieve and inexperienced with everything?

i prefere my pussy fresh, i never dated a women older than 22. alltho older women keep hitting on me
i don't really want to deal with their bastard kids and mental problems, because lets face it, most 29 yo women have allot of baggage.

Depends.
I was 38 and dated a girl who was 2 months shy of her 18th. We are still together. Nearly 3 years later. I've also (unwittingly) dated a girl that told me she was 19 but was really 16. I was devastated and felt like a pervert. That was unequivocally morally wrong. I know it's less than 2 years difference, but there truly is a big mental difference between the two. Also, be prepared for some serious fallout. Some friends will be insanely jealous and talk shit, and others will think you're a perv, and talk shit. And her father might try to kill you.
Words from the wise.
Pic very related (18 in pic)

>Young marriages rarely work out.
Odd, almost all of recorded history before feminism shows otherwise.

lol How the hell does one even meet up with girls this age? Like, did you go to a high school dance or something?

I understand maybe late teens/early twenties if you were both in college, but we're talking secondary school freshmen and softmores.

wow ur old

noice, post moar pls.
were you her first btw ?

Nah man, wait an arbitrary number of years for her eggs to dry up a bit more and for her to grow the sour taste that comes with having to live on your own

You are a fucking retard, age of consent is determined by the states. Jump off a fucking bridge you tard.

Friends with jailbait

You mean when people were forced to marry someone against their will and divorce was illegal unless he beat of you or had an affair? I find that hard to believe.....

Then the law is wrong

And still clearly attractive to young and very beautiful women. U mad bitch?

Arranged marriages not based on love. Divorce was not an option back then. If a women wanted to leave her husband, he wouldn't allow it.

Not her first

27y/o dating a 19y/o here

We got some headwinds the first few months we got together, now after almost 2 years nobody seems to care anymore

>How the hell does one even meet up with girls this age?
met her at the beach with her friend.
she looked older (i mean she's one year away from 18).
she give me the signal, i told her she was pretty, she asked me where i came from ... blah blah blah ... we ended up exchanging numbers.

Tinder. Ever hear of dating apps?

When I was a sophomore in college I asked a really attractive girl to be my lab partner for a circuits class and she agreed. Turns out she was only 17. I was over 30. I'd like to say I banged the shit out of her, but she turned out to be a major bitch and we absolutely hated each other by the end of the semester.

dated a 16 year old when I was 28. It was all good her parents approved and everything. Downside was she graduated high school at 16 and I had to take her to her prom. We broke up that fall when she went down to Florida for college and I wouldn't move down there.

nah, just enjoying my everlasting youth as I fuck bitches that cringe at the sight of your old fat hairy ass, give it up grandpa, they're only after your money.

my sweet mouth and young tight body and cock will always beat out whatever the fuck it is your fat old hairy ass has to offer.

>tfw old and about to die, gets off on taking advantage of little girls with daddy issues

LOL! and the bitch expected you to move in with her just because she was going to college where else?

Arranged marriages were only every practiced by the upper classes in the west. Read Romeo and Juliet, Juliet has a say in who she marries, she just can't marry the son of the man who they have been at war with for years.

And women are too fickle then. Abolish alimony and see how many want to get divorced over stupid shit like not being happy.

ITT: oldfags defending pedophilia

>sage goes in all fields

Someday that will all go away. I had tight skin and no grey hair once. Enjoy your youth while it lasts. There is no stopping aging.

Is pic related?

blah blah blah

whatever you have to tell to sleep at night gramps.

whoever said i'll grow old? that's a likelihood I will never have to face, jellyfag

very

forgot pic
>just like me tonight

Nothing wrong with having sex with children, m8. Teenagers should be off limits because they could get pregnant, but preteen is fine.

I don't understand why you say dating a 16 y/o is pedophilia. They are clearly matured in certain area to attract males.

16 and 17yo fall into ephebophilia, and I don't think that's wrong at all, as long as it's consensual and you do all the normal things you should do (like use a condom, disclose all STIs, don't let her suck your dick without protection if you know you have gonorrhea)

that said, it's still pretty illegal and you should probably skip the show if you don't know them well enough or your daddy doesn't know a judge.

I broke no rules, faggot. Embrace the loli.

I dated a girl who was 8 years younger than me for a few years. Started when she was 14, I was 22. Honestly, as long as you take things slow, show her family you mean no harm (and make sure they accept you), and are ready to endure her mood swings, it's fine.

Older men pursuing teenage girls is not a new headline. In 2012, Minnesota saw an increase in men pursuing teens for sex. Research shows this can have damaging physical effects on girls. In a study led by University of Minnesota sociologist Ann Meier, she compared the mental health of teens who had sex with a partner at least two years older, and that of teens who had sex with partners of about the same age. "We did in fact find that teens who had sex with an older partner reported higher levels of depression and lower levels of self esteem," she said.

(your age / 2) + 7 is the minimum age you should date without it being creepy.

this

link or it didn't happen.

forharriet.com/2015/05/men-who-prey-on-young-girls-must-be.html

Maybe girls with low self esteem like to date older guys. Correlation != causation

thanks

>this study is a bit false though

It's not that having sex with older men ruins your self esteem and gives you depression

It's that girls that are depressed and hate themselves go for losers that can't get women their own age

looks like some stupid fucking tumbler math go fuck yourselves summer fags

Here’s the brutal truth, guys. Teen and 20-something women aren’t nearly as interested in much older men as you may think. Sure, there are high school girls with Johnny Depp fantasies, but guess what? You’re not Johnny Depp. (If you were that 48-year-old actor, you’d be devoted to your 38-year-old French girlfriend.) Yes, some young women do flirt with older men. Some do it for validation, some do it for excitement, but a hell of a lot of them do it because guys like you have already taught them that’s the only thing that older men want.

I'm 41 dating a 23 year old...

They are in Japan. I'm 28 and constantly get hit on by 13+.

yes. older depressed self-loathing men date fragile young girls because they can't attain high-caliber women their own age who have already succeeded at life.

>inb4 i agree with user

fuck all these moral fags if your both of legal age then the age gap doesnt matter. date whoever the hell you want

I know a 16 year old fucking her 28 year old burger king manager. Now she's trying to find a new job. Dude even post the sfw snaps she sends him calling her bae.

Are you fucking retarded? Older men aren't giving younger girls mental problems, its literally just that the ones with low self esteem are the ones with daddy issues who are attracted to older men. Correlation is in no way causation.

possible--follow up studies are always needed
>can't get women their own age
this is a shitty generalization. If a man wanted to prey on women with low self-esteem, the easiest targets would be single women above 30, who are desperate because they think they're past their prime and now will never find anyone.
that and, yes, 18yo virgins

well yeah, bet there is no shortage of fucked up girls there, considering what we did to their population by dropping fat boy and little man.

just go put some bengay on your knee or something oldfag

clearly the internet is no place for you

>GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS I-LL SELL EVERYTHING AND MOVE TO JAPAN

Kill yourself you fucking retard. This has been the rule since long before tumblr. Just because you're a backwards hick who lives under a rock, doesn't mean you are right. Things that are new to you must be scary to you because you're a total fucking mong.

Losers are the ones who settle for women their own age. By the time you're 28, all the women your age will have taken then thousand dicks inside them, and have a couple nigger babies you'll be expected to raise. They are trash, and all the shaming of sex with late teens is to get you to want to fuck their destroyed cunts out of desperation.

wat

I'm friend dated an 19 yo girl when we was 29, they are still together after 4 years and are gonna get married

>being this new

It's not a shitty generalization at all, if you're 20+ and date girls younger than 16 you need to rework your life

That said anything between 18-30 is fair game, who wants a kid or a tired hag

Lol no they do it because they think daddy didn't love them enough. And you're vastly underestimating how many of these girl exist. Clearly since you're repulsive to all forms of life you haven't seen any of this first hand. All you've proved here is that no women are interested in you.

neat.

>until she gets fat, he gets old, and the kid pays the price, reall classy

>telling yourself they aren't doing it because they're emotionally damaged and/or with daddy issues

moar pls

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

she works out and is petite with cute face, but yeah, the age difference might become a problem later

>this is what feminists actually believe!
Cover the Male Gaze next, Mr. Beta Numale.

Virgin detected

You' re a damn Liar. How the fuck could you put up with the immaturity of a girl under 21? Bitches are fucking stupid till about 25 when they realize their bullshit

I'm 24 you fucking moron. Just because I'm not a fucking retard like you doesn't mean I'm old. And yes I've been on Sup Forums longer than you but that only means I'm more likely to know what I'm talking about. Also I'm extremely obviously right, so I have no idea why you're being a retard in the first place.

Why would I care?