Anyone else excised for Scottish independence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

excited*

lol as if they will leave

Don't be a fucking faggot , only scum irish Catholics want to leave

Brexit triggered them

Only if Nicola does a nude spread shoot in celebration.

Thank God we aren't English at least

English here. I hope the Scots get out while they can.

get rid of the pakis first big man

You scotch scum really need to piss off

Get those skottish cunts out of england!

>I want independence so I can say in the EU
This current line of thought seens strange
So with the EU actively trying to form a European superstate wouldn't this directly conflict with any dream of independence?

England will be much better off without you scum

You english cunts ruin fucking everything. Little Englanders thinking Britain is a superpower. Get yourself to fuck.

this
NOW!!!

man, i'm really fucking pissed about the election.

IMO just fucking leave ad rejoin the EU, it would at least mean my extended family will be safe.

Does this mean the UK will have to change its flag?

Yes, this is the basic retardation at the heart of the Scottish position. They don't want to be ruled by the English, they want to be ruled by the EU.

I'm not sure they understand what "nationalism" actually means ...

ur drunk scotland, please go home

Yes

The same was said before brexit. Now it's real

Young people who are open-minded and want a bright future want to leave the most

Pakis are not a problem. Your fearmongering is

>implying Scotland can survive without handouts from the British government
>implying old people wont just vote to stay again because they are afraid of losing their pensions.

Nationalism means not being fucked over by a neighbor who fears immigration and isn't able to evaluate the consequences of his decisions

The EU will make an offer Scotland can't decline

remove the pakis first you poof

>b-b-b-but m-m-m-m-muh c-c-cuckoldwealth

i thought they already got their independence in the battle of the bravehearts or whatever?

What are the specifics of this offer?
Oh yea you have no idea what you're talking about since Britain is still part of the EU and Scotland is still part of Britain.

trust me, the EU would keep scotland alive just to flip off england.

Oh yea i will trust you, an anonymous NEET on Sup Forums who knows nothing about anything except traps and MLP.

So I was right ... you don't actually know what nationalism means.

Thanks for clearing that up.

well scotland got oil and nuclear submarines doesnt it? sure, EU would pass on that...

go back to your pub and have another pint you dumbass fucking mongoloid.

Are you real?

fucking hang yousrelf you dumbarse English cunt! It's not your fucking country

Everyone knows the Scottish are the cunts of these islands. Seriously, as anyone who isn't a Scot. Also, you can tell by the way they naturally hate everyone around them, despite having little to no contact with them.

Kek, as if Scotland would ever meet the entry requirements.

The EU would have another Greece on their hands if they let them in.

handouts from england? you do know we get 9% of the money we send down there right? if we had all of it we'd be fucking swimming

Oh, you mean those nuclear submarines in Clyde owned by the British which Scotland is going to leave? Oh yea those submarines!
Oh and that oil which is at its lowest ever price, you guys will be fine then for sure.

You have Buckfast and Irn-Bru though right? Fat fucks

Am I your clown?

The EU council has previously stated it would welcome us with open arms?

>Free University
>Free Prescriptions

Enjoy increased tax after your liberation braveheart

Yes it is, cunt. Use our currency, it's our fucking country. We fund enough of your shit anyway. Healthcare, universities, you name it. You're fucked without us, that's why you voted against being independent, because and independent Scot is an oxymoron in itself, being that most of then are dependent on heroine and booze.

Your vote to leave already failed recently

There will be another that won't.

Demand scottish independence

>join eu

Makes nay fookin sense what so everrrrrlrlrlrlrlrrr

you fucking idiots had your chance to leave the uk, you decided to stay, now abide by your stupid fucking decision. What a stupid bunch of cunts you really are, you got offered the chance to leave the English who have abused you for hundreds of years and decided to stick with them. You really are the low level cuckolded scum. Please feel free to fuck right off, you're a fucking embarassment.

/thread
Scottish people dont think pragmatically at all and just see independence as a Utopian dream which in reality would be on par with Greece.

The US won't let that happen

The US won't give enough of a shit to do anything, mate.

That's why we want out, cause uneducated english pricks like you think they could keep up the current standard without the EU. Protip: you can't. Trading fees alone will fuck you up. The alternative is to get bummed by the EU by abiding all their laws without an option to decide anything. So go and do your little circlejerk with those welsh imbeciles you primitive bastards, we gonna see in 10 years when you come back on your knees, eager to suck EU dick cause pretty much nothing will happen as you morons imagine it.

Scotland would have been cucked by the Faroe islands of Iceland by now if it wasn't for England

or*

yeah braveheart and all that shite.. go take a fuck to yourself stupid twat.

inb4 mad

I really couldn't give a fuck about the northern, uneducated twats (which btw, all of the Scots are). Go ahead and get independence, Europe won't want your worthless resources, especially when Oil is dirt cheap thanks to sand niggers. I'd rather cut my wrists than be a haggis breathing poor fag Scot.

get independent
come back into eu

i dont want to pay more for muh scotch

Scotland can become the 51st state of the USA
You'll even get to have AR15's

funfact: the most degenerate places in the UK, like barnsley etc. are part of england :^)

>implying there is a correlation between retardation and typos

The UK was the second biggest contributor to the EU...... just watch the EU crumble and fall apart now cos basically it's just fucked without us.
>There wont be an EU in 10yrs

yeah because no one wants to have oil and sandniggers can keep the prices low for ever

>Want out
>Voted in
Choose one

I'm Scottish and hate getting tarred with the same brush as these muppets. They fishy cunts (Sturgeon etc) use the stupidity and immaturity of the youth to get their votes. Just take a look at these separatists in this thread, fucking twats the lot of them.

God save the Queen

this aint true you cuck

france was paying more and germany was paying three times as much as uk kek

>mhhh bois we payin 350million quid per week, thats free money we can spend now

wow, for once I'll declare that dubs aint truth

look at how good a britfag feels for being second place

Rational Scottish person detected.

What actually fascinated me was how the leave campaign barely touched on the immigration issues throughout their campaign, yet had they done so, would probably have stomped. The whole deal with immigration is such a youth/xeno bait it's unreal.

I dont feel any particular way about it, neither good nor bad, just stating a fact. I'm actually a Cornwallfag and we've been raped by england nearly as much as Scotland has

>Scotland would have been cucked by the Faroe islands
uwot

the faroese can't do shit except steal bird egss. Your mind is cucked, sorry.. cooked.

1/10 had a chuckle m8. Now fuck off and die.

Obligatory

SCUTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

It is crazy, just shows how many racist/xenopobes exist in the world today.

Immigrants come here because it's the best option for themselves and their family, I would do the same if I was in their situation.

It's funny really, when you ask someone why they wanted to leave it's always "fucking immigrants getting our jobs"

Yeah, this so much. I'm sure there are probably some legitimate reasons for leaving but these were hardly addressed to the general leave voter, who cares only about "immigrants takin' our jobs!!"

England is becoming increasingly insular, closed-minded and still suffering from a hangover gained when losing the Empire. Their football fans in Euro 2016 sum them up.

I hope Scotland leaves the English sinking ship while it can. Europeans have far greater love for the Scots and Irish.

i don't give a fuck about scotland. all they produce that's good is scotch. if that goes down in price, im happy. else, BTFO.

> comparing football fags to normal people

Better Together, but only us 4 and when you do what we tell you. Let's leave Europe.

Because the above line is so much less strange.

Who can get used to the new UK flag?