and you????

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10574618/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked

Your parents must be proud of you.

vas eating chapsies when the ring come
'schbirtain is kill'

Knowing that your English is so bad, why would you embarrass yourself by posting this crap? Seriously!

I have relative in Uk, from my sisters marriage. He said thet Uk is a "superpower" and that they dont need Bryssels to tell them how to live. Now aint that somethingl, must be the same feeling Scotland has about westminster now.

Agree'd. I remember when the two germanys said "Go to hell!" to each other and built the germany wall, then everyone was like "damn." Now that the uk has split i fear the same, pretty soon everyone will be saying "damn" to each other like it's normal

middle finland doing some loggin/farming

whast the kingdons superpowr thinken your sister?

it's so funny to speak in broken english you fucking dumb cunt. grow up

can someone explain what the deal is with this, is it good or bad?

>lurk more

Very bad. Our currency is plummeting, everything those who voted leave were promised has been taken back, PM resigning (never thought I'd see the day where I wouldn't be glad to see Cameron out), we've lost so much funding and trade from the EU, no backup plan in place, Scotland wants to go independent and Northern Ireland wants to join the rest. Fair to say no matter the outcome, this is probably the end of Great Britain. So scared of immigrants stealing our economy that we did it to ourselves.

but why would the peoples want this?

strawpoll.me/10574618/r

Are we fucked Sup Forumsros?

looks like Gibraltar finally goes back to Spain

I was browsing dank memes.

>when were you when unite kindon dies?
in my mommas basement eating cheetos and wanking to MLP

duh

People are stupid. Does this come as a surprise?

Summerfag/Newfag spoted
>feeling good today
>feeling like helping newfag

Search on google "Jon is kill"

These Brit Knuckle draggers probably can't understand a word of OP's native tongue.

Being in sauna when reindeer bring letter "brit is kuollut"

LEFTIE WANKER CONFIRMED

They're not so much stupid as fucking retarded. What surprised me is that apparently over half of the UK's population are dumber than the average sheep dog.

Retard detected.

shut up, Nigel. You made your bed, now piss in it.

dont worry our local council will provide a translator free of charge... oh no sorry weve left the EU we arent doing that any more, sorry Johnny Foreigner you will have to learn our language now and we will send you the bill

>The news scares me so I just copy what they say

Shut the fuck up you ninwit, the results have been out less than 12 hours of course there will be a sharp decline followed by an improvement. Also Scotland have said they won't be doing a second referendum vote. Mediocre.

Scotland is in an abusive relationship. Gets convinced to stay, then forced to cut off all ties with friends and family.

No, it was wall, not dam

At least you'll keep Wales. It's not too baa-a-ad

Nice get

>wait till more referendums will come for other members of the EU. I know Dutch people will most likelfy vote leave.

h.eh

Yeah you be leaving in about 15 years thats about the time it takes to sever ties and to make new trade deals

Hello newfag. I'll be friendly and let you know that you should lurk more so you don't continue to look like such a jackass. Have a great day!

>more

same for you

U.K leaves EU....price of gold suddenly goes up like it hasn't in years....

things they dont want you to know....like the Cunt lizard queen is gonna let shit occur that doesnt benefit her....you guys are looking at this the wrong way completely

omigoto desu kurva blyat