Ask a 25 year old heterosexual male who got recently a vasectomy everything

Ask a 25 year old heterosexual male who got recently a vasectomy everything

What's your favorite color?

I got one. Fucking lost orgasmic potency for a while & my cumshots were weak. I think after about 3 years shits back to normal, but I suspect my orgasms aren't as good. I think I just got used to it.

Do you like cats?

Honestly kekd
Purple user..
Like my sack.

Beautiful bruised purple sack

why

Really user?
Shit man, ain't stuff like that super rare?
Well, at least u last alot longer right?

Yes, I love me some pussy

Country?

What's your favorite dish?

Are you retarded?
It's probably a good thing that you can't pass on your genes.

do you still cum ?

Why remove yourself from the gene pool? That's like surgically enfaggoted faggotry

Good on ya, m8. Did you donate sperm before the procedure?

I simply do NOT want kids,whatsoever.
And I don't wanna worry about the chance of getting them.

It's done 4days ago.
Can't jack off or sex yet.
But yeah I still can, it's just that sperm still comes out but they cut the seed tubes/tunnels so I'm infertile now

Implying the world needs more retarded entitled kids. Having kids for the sake of having kids is fucking stupid anyway.

I'm thinking about vasectomy, is there anything I should know about? If you have time the more you write the better I guess.

Where does the cum go now?

Are you afraid to sneeze?

I'd disagree with you because I love kids, but there ARE a lot of people on this planet, most of which are not anything special. So I guess you're right.

Never had a prob lasting, but I think the worst is over. Yeah, rare shit. Bro in law got one & didn't get any of that.

Congratulations, you now have no biological importance. Unless you start becoming a scavenger and eating garbage you might as well kill yourself.

if that's really how a vasectomy works would it not just plug the balls with all the sperm? i mean you still have an orgasm, the sperm just doesnt come out anymore
or am i missing something

>have genetic deficiencies, potentially hereditary
>get vasectomy

I don't see the problem here, even if the reason would be only to not have kids. Kids are too expensive, I can't afford kids anyway. I'm a university graduate with a good job and I can't afford kids, this is the EU we're living in and they want to up the contribution per country by 10% to pay for the refugee crisis.

This was before Brexit, which means the total EU budget just lost 13% of its body, meaning that instead of going from 100 to 110% now contributing countries have to compensate from 87% to 110% of the current budget.

Net contributions in the EU are going to go up so high everyone except the rich will be living in absolute poverty.

Prostate fluid comes out, no sperm.

The sperm breaks down and is essentially absorbed by the body.
It does get sort of blocked over the years though, that's why after a few years your chances of impotency after vasectomy reversal increase. The build up damages the vas deferens. That's if I'm remembering properly.

>If you're not popping out kids you have no value

What a fucking stupid comment. By that logic, rednecks and Mexicans are the absolute most valuable people to society.

Thank u user.
Implying I could save the white race on my own, I'm just saying.

Lol, well it won't produce it anymore eventually, and yes because of the stitches I indeed was afraid to sneeze, kek

Hmm, glad it's over after 3 years I hope mine will go fine really.
And exactly,its different per person user

Thanks user, give me 1 reason I should reproduce really

Exactly user, some wise as fuck talking here.
I love you

>using facts and rational logic

These are the same people who have kids "because that's what you're supposed to do". Kids who grow up neglected and either get into crime or retarded social media shit because their parents had them "for the novelty".

If the only thing you had to do to be of worth to society is have kids, Africa would be a shining beacon of hope.

Did you at least preserve your sperm?

You are 25, the chance is high that you will change your mind in the next 5 or 10 years even if you cant imagine that right now. And then you are fucked.

i thought pic was toes for like a minute.

We've got a real winner here.

Every living organism serves to consume and reproduce. That is how a species grows.

Let's use you as an example. We create a species based off of you. They create wonderful fedoras and anime but none of them reproduce. Dead in 1 generation - congratulations.

You do realize that they can reverse a vasectomy, right? (Not OP btw)

Chances of complications are really low for the reversal.

I had a vasectomy recently at 32. I felt the same way today as I did at 25 about not wanting kids.

pfahahahahhahah

No I did not freeze my cum user, it's simple I really don't want kids, it's a decision I'm 1k% sure about.

Plus sperm won't last longer than a few years if frozen

>Prostate fluid

So it isnt white? Is it like transparent or what?

>I'm 1k% sure about.
saying this is like getting a tattoo on your face.

making permanent decisions is fucking stupid.

Dumb fuck, they can reverse a vasectomy.

You are like the lemming killing itself for the betterment of the herd. I appreciate that gesture and it is not lost me.

Yes, and every single organism and every single species reproduces before they die, yeah? Included your fucking neutered house pets. Even the rats in Calhoun's experiment stopped reproducing once it got too crowded and reproducing served no real benefit.

Of course, you're too fucking retarded to see beyond the scope of "I have to pass my retarded genes on even if I can't raise or support children financially or mentally!", which results in the dumb fucks of today.

You know what happens when a species starts to overpopulate? Some way, some how, the population gets quelled.

The "reproduction because reproduction" argument is absolutely fucking retarded and you should feel ashamed for thinking it.

Or he could adopt.

is this your best life decision yet?

The purpose you serve is to cull yourself from the herd. Eliminate your genes for the betterment of the species. I wouldn't do it but someone has to.

So...without reproduction, how does one reproduce exactly?

How does it feel like to purify the gene pool?

I got a vasectomy almost a year ago to the day, had no ill effects bar the initial swelling, still cum a decent amount, orgasms still as powerful.. no regrets at all
reminds me that I should get another sperm test to make sure its holding still

What gender do you identify as now?

Im do you still cum white? Did the color change?

>betterment of the species
This species is fucked and I'm not going to contribute to the shitshow. If you want to then more power to you.

>how does one reproduce
By affecting millions of people with actions to remember you by and inspiring others to follow your example.

We'll never forget Hitler and he didn't have any kids. Other than the ones he shot.

Do a mass genocide or something. Way better than raising some faggot who is only going to be a disappointment.

How did you get your doctor to approve it? From the reading I have done, many seem relucant or unwilling to do it because of some misguided sense of morality/ethics. Some won't do it unless you have at least a kid, or they wait until you are beyond your prime. I must know OP.

why the fuck you want kids? fucking drone

this guy gets it:

If you don't want kids, then wear a condom or keep it in your pants.

still looks identical to before, only difference is that there's no sperm in it

>I'd disagree with you because I love kids
get out. normie.

What if he doesn't want kids but wants to have sex without having to wear a condom for maximum sensation.

There you go.

How about you eat a dick, while shoving your personal viewpoint on this matter up your ass.

>normie
I meant sexually

Sex with a condom sucks ass, as soon as I hit 25 and my body is done releasing growth hormones I'm getting the ol snip snip on the boys

Sterile Bull Cuck

Much better.

Did you save any seemen?

What did it cost?

Britain leaving the EU. Yay or nay?