Would you die to save my life?

Nope

your tits are too big, get of my porch.

no such thing as too big nigga

Virgin status confirmed

did what i said offend your micropenis

Or the man likes big tits you fucking faggot

mmm

Anthropomorphization of body parts is a indicator of scant experience. Just like the name you have for your pork and beans, your fascination with oversize mammaries is based on lack of experience.

You seem unsettled... has my opinion disturbed your constitution?

heroic acts often are done without thinking things through. I would like to believe that your majestic soft tits would motivate me, but it's unlikely I'd get horny in a life-threatening situation. So, no.

the big titties are click bait

thank you for your kind words though

But of course, Sup Forumsrother. An auspicious day, today, and it is magnanimous and jovial that I feel.

More details needed to render verdict.

I applaud your vocabulary

Lack of description was intended, you don't know me, my intentions, who I am. I am just another person, like you.

Context is everything, but I guess I see the thrust of your query.

Once upon a time, my answer would have been yes. Now it is no. I guess things get warped and lost as we grow. I can tell you that I would stay with you until you crossed over.

Curse the one(s) who brought you to that conclusion.

You have my thanks, but it is boon and bane; when 'ere I meet another grammar/vocab fag, it gets very Highlander very quickly. Everyone else thinks it is a highfalutin attempt to portray superiority as well as compensate for other inadequacies.

The truth is mundane: I grew up without television or friends. I fell in love with the English language. I see the world of words as an enormous microcosm, and verbosity is how it is best portrayed.

But I accept that makes me an autistic, sputum sniffing, jism gargling faggot with a miniscule breeding apparatus and a bouquet of penes for a meal.

It was me. I made the choices that have led me here. I lost my empathy by choice. I firmly believe we are the authors of our own demise, be it through inaction or reaction.

Where did the cretin with the large boob fascination trundle off to? I was hoping to match wits and swap pics...

all good just keep doing what you love niggy

Will suck tits dry

Bump for more

Not even a little. The fact you asked means you're an entitled feminazi little bitch. Do something about that god damn chin!

I'd die to save no life.

>grew up without television or friends
As well as a dictionary. You incorrectly use words of which you have an inkling of their meaning, probably to appear intelligent but it like your studies comes up short.

I would if you weren't such a fag

Seeing as we would just be trading places no, there is no point in sacrificing ones own life for another persons life if there is no greater justification for it.

so by that logic, I would be a virgin too!

but if i die, i will not fuck you tits...

I would die to save that picture

> No ellipsis at the beginning

>*they

>missed a comma

One of the plights of learning alone is mispronunciation and esoteric word choice.

The thesaurus was more my speed.

>enormous microcosm

Nigga is you retarded?

Ellipses are for angsty teenagers and comic books.

Maybe. Do you idealize particular body parts over holistic fucking?

This is an indicator of lack of experience or repeated poor experience. this is why your dad, assuming you have one, stares at Maryjane Rottencrotch and focuses on her thighs or what have you.

Not to say you won't have preferences, but once a man becomes sexually experienced, the body of a women becomes a coursed meal as opposed to a buffet.

Is aspergers retarded?

>hurr durr I can use big words

I can't tell if this is bait or not but fuck off, faggot.

...and literature, and by that I do not mean Harry Potter or Hunger Games.

I may over use them, but I find the gaps between statements tend to... enhance the effect.

My favorite punctuation mark is the semicolon, which I believe speaks volumes about me as a person.

What is your favorite form of punctuation?

no, you are replaceable

Why are people so anxious about multiple syllables and diverse word choice?

Shit, my bad. I meant to say:

Why a nigga gotta twist over letters?

no i wouldn't you fucking faggot

Name?

no, but i would give you 400 for two hours of half and half.